Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply The Gallery
PYP thread? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 492 493 494 495 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:00 pm

Teleghost
Please... for the love of the cult.... no peeny posties. crying

Darn it!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:02 pm

Teleghost
Please... for the love of the cult.... no peeny posties. crying
D:

LifelessFawkes

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:03 pm

This thread always gets funnier and funnier.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:04 pm

Gonbe
You filthy people. >(
xd *innocent grin*

Koosei

Gonbe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:07 pm

Koosei
Gonbe
You filthy people. >(
xd *innocent grin*

You'll be sorry when whatever deity you worship (or don't worship, depending on your beliefs) comes down and smites you for lustful thoughts.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:12 pm

Gonbe
Koosei
Gonbe
You filthy people. >(
xd *innocent grin*

You'll be sorry when whatever deity you worship (or don't worship, depending on your beliefs) comes down and smites you for lustful thoughts.
what if I favor (note, not worship) one that supports them? xd

Koosei

Gonbe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:21 pm

Koosei
Gonbe
Koosei
Gonbe
You filthy people. >(
xd *innocent grin*

Oh, that's easy. Then you're an infidel that favours heathen idols, and deserve to be burned at the stake. Mwa. Ha. Ha.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:31 pm

Gonbe
Koosei
Gonbe
Koosei
Gonbe
You filthy people. >(
xd *innocent grin*

Oh, that's easy. Then you're an infidel that favours heathen idols, and deserve to be burned at the stake. Mwa. Ha. Ha.
ch! well at least I have FUN while favoring my 'heathen idols'. wink

Koosei

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:37 pm

I don't favor gods. They favor me. cool
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:41 pm

Koosei
Gonbe
Koosei
Gonbe
Koosei
Gonbe
You filthy people. >(
xd *innocent grin*

Pleasures of the flesh are brief and transitory. By succumbing to the hunger of the body, you starve your immortal soul. I shall allow you to wallow in your pitiful sinfulness while being assured of the superiority and purity of my spirit, and with this knowledge comes a sense a deep contentment that far surpasses any passing bliss that may come from your heathen idols.

Gonbe

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:43 pm

Gonbe
Koosei
Gonbe
Koosei
Gonbe

Pleasures of the flesh are brief and transitory. By succumbing to the hunger of the body, you starve your immortal soul. I shall allow you to wallow in your pitiful sinfulness while being assured of the superiority and purity of my spirit, and with this knowledge comes a sense a deep contentment that far surpasses any passing bliss that may come from your heathen idols.
English, please?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:45 pm

Lifeless-Fox
Gonbe
Koosei
Gonbe
Koosei
Gonbe

English, please?

YA GOIN' TA HELL YA HEATHENS

Gonbe

Koosei

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:48 pm

Gonbe
Koosei
Gonbe
Koosei
Gonbe

xd I hope you realize just how much of a religious fanatic you just sounded like.
besides, I feed my immortal soul by learning things. it's happy with that.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:50 pm

Gonbe
Lifeless-Fox
Gonbe
Koosei
Gonbe

English, please?

YA GOIN' TA HELL YA HEATHENS
xd nice way of putting it.

Koosei

Gonbe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:51 pm

Koosei
Gonbe
Koosei
Gonbe
Koosei
Gonbe

xd I hope you realize just how much of a religious fanatic you just sounded like.
besides, I feed my immortal soul by learning things. it's happy with that.

Wow, well, that was a compliment. I was trying to parody that style of overblown language, FYI. I suppose it worked, although IRL they tend to be about 30x more eloquent.
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 492 493 494 495 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games