Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
F-F and KH role-play! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
  +1
View Results

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:47 pm
Icon-reborn
Reno picks me up and brings me in the room with ebony and rufus.

(rufus)
"humph more? i dont want her here" he raises his hand and anub appered in the bar next to vincent " i just want the powerful one bring her to the brain wash room"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:52 pm
Spark was a bloody mess, and couldn't talk. "Help...." She struggled to say.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:02 pm
Icon-reborn

(vincent)
he ran up to her with a towal and wiped her face and brought her to clouds room so she could be alone with him  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:09 pm
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn

(vincent)
he ran up to her with a towal and wiped her face and brought her to clouds room so she could be alone with him
She opened her eyes and seen someone that she's never seen before. Spark sat up and looked at her arms, they were all bloody and bruised. Her legs were also bloody and bruised. She was crying, and didn't even notice. She looked up at the man, and asked, "Who are you?" Cloud could see the pain and sadness in her green sparkling eyes.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:15 pm
(vincent)
"i am vincent and you are anubis" he looked at her and stood  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:26 pm
Axels_girlfriend
(vincent)
((I was talking to cloud but o well))

"I'm not Anubis.. Who's that? I told you, my name is Spark.." She said in pain.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:27 pm
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
(vincent)

"you are in sprit oh and hes cloud"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:44 pm
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
(vincent)

"Spirit? I'm not a spirit!! I'm a person! MY NAME IS SPARK! WHO'S AUNBIS?!?!" I yelled. I hugged vincent tight crying softly.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:51 pm
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
(vincent)

"Spirit? I'm not a spirit!! I'm a person! MY NAME IS SPARK! WHO'S AUNBIS?!?!" I yelled. I hugged vincent tight crying softly.

"well you are anubis and you are no real person *pushes her away * you need to relize this. lets go cloud she needs time to think"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:55 pm
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
(vincent)

"well you are anubis and you are no real person *pushes her away * you need to relize this. lets go cloud she needs time to think"
After they left the room, tears raced down my face. "No...." I said. I took a pillow and threw it across the room, and took another pillow and threw it at the door.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:59 pm
when ebony woke up she was straped to a chair in front of a large screen"What am i doing here!?!" she yelled
(rufus)
"you are here to become part of our compny" he walks up to her and puts his hands on her sholders  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:48 pm
I ran up to the door and knocked it down. As I ran downstairs, Cloud grabbed my arms and pushed me back into the room. "You can't come out until you have REALLY thought about who you are!" He said.

~~A few hours later...~~
A boy appears in my room. He has spikey brown hair, and he's wearing awesome clothes. "Who are you? Are you going to hurt me too?" I asked. "Huh?? no way!! Have you seen Kairi?" The boy said. "No. Who's that?" I replied. "No time to explain!" He disappeard, but I grabbed his hand, and I disappeard with him.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:54 pm
Icon-reborn
I ran up to the door and knocked it down. As I ran downstairs, Cloud grabbed my arms and pushed me back into the room. "You can't come out until you have REALLY thought about who you are!" He said.

~~A few hours later...~~
A boy appears in my room. He has spikey brown hair, and he's wearing awesome clothes. "Who are you? Are you going to hurt me too?" I asked. "Huh?? no way!! Have you seen Kairi?" The boy said. "No. Who's that?" I replied. "No time to explain!" He disappeard, but I grabbed his hand, and I disappeard with him.

(sora)
"i am sora" he put his hand to his chest" and you are?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:56 pm
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn

~~A few hours later...~~

(sora)
"I-Im Spark!" I said. I blushed, and turned my head away to hide my red face. I tucked my hair behind my ears, and seen that Sora was also blushing.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:00 pm
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn

~~A few hours later...~~

(sora)
"I-Im Spark!" I said. I blushed, and turned my head away to hide my red face. I tucked my hair behind my ears, and seen that Sora was also blushing.

(sora)
"umm s-so why were you there?" he said sittin next to her  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas