Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
A time of death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who do you like the best from this rp?
  somad~not garra~
  spark
  Aura
  muffy
  Kurioshi
  Greg
View Results

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:35 am
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

as they reached her room she helped him to her bed "what do you want to watch?"

"Your choice."

"okay this movie is old but i love it " she took out a controller and a large screen came down and the break-fast club started

"Heh, never seen this movie."

"it really good!" she went to lay in the bed with greg

"Hope so." He smiled.

she layed back and watched the movie as a bowl of popcorn appered in her hand  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:36 am
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"okay this movie is old but i love it " she took out a controller and a large screen came down and the break-fast club started

"Hope so." He smiled.

Greg snapped his finger and a nice smoothie appeared in his hand. He took a sip. "You want one?"  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:38 am
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"Hope so." He smiled.

Greg snapped his finger and a nice smoothie appeared in his hand. He took a sip. "You want one?"

"peach" she smiled and offered some popcorn  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:05 am
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"Hope so." He smiled.

Greg snapped his other hand and a peach smoothie appeared in his hand. "There ya go."  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:10 am
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"Hope so." He smiled.

Greg snapped his other hand and a peach smoothie appeared in his hand. "There ya go."

"thanks!" she siped on it then set it on the table  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:35 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
yes you see he hasnt had a good past and the reason he cant remember anything is i wiped his memory so as you can tell hes not from this dimmension
"same with me am not from here but i act like it though"
yes but he has something bad in him and he must not remember it or it will take over his bady as it did 5 years ago *naota seems to pass out*
"but why sending to where i was at the time?"
there was something happening in our realm and everyone was looking for him because they want to destroy him so then was the only time i had but it is over and i have come to take him back
"but then i would never see him again." muffy wrapped her ams around naota.
yes but he dosnt belong here i was hoping for him to follow me alone but you people are so curious  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:39 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
yes but he has something bad in him and he must not remember it or it will take over his bady as it did 5 years ago *naota seems to pass out*
there was something happening in our realm and everyone was looking for him because they want to destroy him so then was the only time i had but it is over and i have come to take him back
yes but he dosnt belong here i was hoping for him to follow me alone but you people are so curious
"i don't want him to go." muffy holds naota.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:49 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
you ust let me take him back to where he belongs please dont make me use force *brings her arm up and a strand of aura circles naota*  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:52 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
you ust let me take him back to where he belongs please dont make me use force *brings her arm up and a strand of aura circles naota*
"no.
" muffy wraps her arms around naota." you not taking him away from me."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:20 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"no.
*wraps her arms around naota as well and rubs her cheek on his* come on naota kun come with me and we can be together  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:28 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"no.
*wraps her arms around naota as well and rubs her cheek on his* come on naota kun come with me and we can be together
muffy pulls naota away from her."i don't want him to go from me. he the only person who ever wants to hang out with me. i won't let you take him." muffy puts naota down and got out her weapon"let him choose with no spells or any pressure on him ok?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:45 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"no.
muffy pulls naota away from her."i don't want him to go from me. he the only person who ever wants to hang out with me. i won't let you take him." muffy puts naota down and got out her weapon"let him choose with no spells or any pressure on him ok?"
*lays down* im to young for this

girl: come on choose wisely naota kun oh and naota kun look at each of us before you choose

*looks at berry then look in girl direction but see not the girl but this User Image  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:47 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"no.

girl: come on choose wisely naota kun oh and naota kun look at each of us before you choose

*looks at berry then look in girl direction but see not the girl but this User Image
((AM NOT BERRY IN THIS RP!!!! sorry am getting a little tied of this happening to me.))"hey i say no tricks that no fair. your cheating." muffy looks at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:49 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"no.

((AM NOT BERRY IN THIS RP!!!! sorry am getting a little tied of this happening to me.))"hey i say no tricks that no fair. your cheating." muffy looks at her.
((whoops sorry))

girl: *blows kiss to naota* oh but its not a trick its just a way to be seductive maybe if you did it for once maybe you would get him  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:54 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

((whoops sorry))

girl: *blows kiss to naota* oh but its not a trick its just a way to be seductive maybe if you did it for once maybe you would get him
"i sayed no tickes which includes seductive people. its not fair to me."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games