Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:17 pm
Welcome Krysta! heart

You've already given Bio a good impression, and that is a good sign. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:30 pm
Hello! And I assume so since he is a Mod.[That it is a good thing that is. Lol] I get to typing and I can't think faster than I type. xp  

Madam Punkarella

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:39 pm
Not just a mod, dear. The co-captain.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:53 pm
sweatdrop Well, yeah that too. biggrin  

Madam Punkarella

VGAce

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:52 am
Hi everyone. New Gaia member and new to this guild. I always kept track of the Resident Evil series since the popularity of the second game, but never really became a big fan until Code Veronica came out. After that I snatched up all the previous games to play them too and I've been hooked ever since. I loved Resident Evil 4, although I was a bit turned off by the fact that "true" zombies were absent (and I'm equally concerned that Resident Evil 5 doesn't seem to have the classic zombies), but it was a fantastic game by its own right. I'm greatly looking forward to RE5 (especially since it heralds the return of the almighty WESKER!!!). In short, I'm glad to be amongst fellow fans of this great series. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:50 am
Hi, everyone. I'm Thee Stranger.

My pee hit your toilet with danger.  

Thee Stranger

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:51 am
Hello VG! smile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:15 am
Hi! Thanks for the welcome. smile  

VGAce

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

VlCKERS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:31 pm
Hiya.
I'm JaimeRae. Or just Rae/Jaim, either will work.

Up until a few months back, I didn't want to have anything to do with Resident Evil games due to a horrible childhood experience with RE3 and how much Nemesis scared the living bejesus out of me at the age of five. D;
Then my boyfriend made me take his copy of RE4 since he had two of them.
I thought it was an alright action game, but then realized "Wait this was the series that made me zombie proof my house when I was five? I saw no zombies." and proceeded to go play the other games to remember why this series scared me so much as a kid.

Now I need to play 0 and 5, when it comes out.
But enough about my horrible introduction. Hi!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:03 pm
Welcome Jaim! smile  

MadamTarantula

Hitokiri_Kenshie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:26 am
So I have been gone for about 3 years...Due to personal reasons...I feel the need to re-introduce myself. Name is Hitokiri_Kenshie...Obviously xD I have been playing RE since the original. I don't really have a favorite RE...They are all great. Each game brought a new element.

Let's just make a list.....>.>

-I loved the original because it was the first decent Zombie game (Besides Zombies ate my Neighbors xD) I played and I love zombies...George A. Romero....Best director ever.

-RE 2 I loved cause it picked up shortly after the original and it had great replay value with the A and B path not to mention Brad Vickers cameo wink

-RE 3 I loved for the setting...Before and after RE2 and the ahe ability to make choices when Nemesis appeared could make you or break you.

-RE CV I was really excited for this game I was looking for to Claire (She's so hot..>>) and maybe a re-introduction of Sherry Birkin. Was also excited to see Chris make a come back IMO this was the hardes RE I had ever played and I really liked that challenge.

-RE(remake) This game shocked me the graphics were amazing and the voice acting was much much better lol I liked the added feature of burning the bodies or you'd have to face Crimson heads...which were annoying. Also the addition of Zombies bursting through doors...That scared me a few times.. play with surround sound so yeah....

-RE Zero Interesing approach but wasn't really my cup of tea...Was waaaaay too short IMO and being on the train was so annoying and the story wasn't all that great IMO...I did like the switching betwen Rebecca and Billy though.

-RE 4 was great...eliminating the annoying preset camera was a great move and making the game hella long...Just overall it was different and fun but not really...Scary...Just action the parter system was kinda cool...For about 10 min then Ashley just got annoying...

-RE 5 ......From the demo...I like the partner system so far...Great step up. Have it pre-ordered...Just waiting for release...

So yeah there you have it my XBL tag is WickedKoigokoro for those who want to hook up on RE5 when it hits shelves...And itis great to be back on Gaia.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:24 am
Pre-Rendered camera angles were the best. Can't touch that.  

Biohazard EXTREME

DamnBlackHeart

Romantic Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:08 pm
Hiii!

I'm a RE fan of course. Haha, yup. A big enough fan that I'm co-owner of a RE cult on another website. 3nodding It's still pretty new but it's growing and it's a fun place. But anyway, I'm glad to be on here. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:32 pm
Welcome! 3nodding  

MadamTarantula

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:29 am
Welcome! Hope you like it here!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::