Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ninja Acadamy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like ninjas?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  GIMME A COOKIE!!!
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:21 pm
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]

" everytime i go to visit them, i always walk in, but this time the door was busted down, and i go in there, blood everwhere, i go into there room, i see them on the ground, not.....not living anymore" leo grabs sally and pulls her really close to her
"leo..... am sorry for your lost." Sally holds him tightly and kisses him.

leo kisses sally back "i know u r, but there is a bright side to this, i get to spend time with u now" leo tries to smile
"but..... your family is gone now. i feel horriable for you."

"yes well, there lost is my gain, oh who am i trying to fool, as u see, i was going there to kill them, for bounty and what not" leo looks down
"Did your parents do something that they shouldn't have done and why didn't you want me to come with you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:46 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]

" everytime i go to visit them, i always walk in, but this time the door was busted down, and i go in there, blood everwhere, i go into there room, i see them on the ground, not.....not living anymore" leo grabs sally and pulls her really close to her
"leo..... am sorry for your lost." Sally holds him tightly and kisses him.

leo kisses sally back "i know u r, but there is a bright side to this, i get to spend time with u now" leo tries to smile

"yes well, there lost is my gain, oh who am i trying to fool, as u see, i was going there to kill them, for bounty and what not" leo looks down
"Did your parents do something that they shouldn't have done and why didn't you want me to come with you?"

"well, they didnt do anything to me, its just what my......you dont need to get involved, just donw worry about it"  

Spazzy The Pwner

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:55 am
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]

"well, they didnt do anything to me, its just what my......you dont need to get involved, just donw worry about it"
"Leo i just want to know how to help you thats all."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:36 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]

"you can help by loving me forever, being.....u know i love u, i want to be with u for a long time" leo softly kisses sally (( god thats so corny))  

Spazzy The Pwner

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:56 am
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]

"you can help by loving me forever, being.....u know i love u, i want to be with u for a long time" leo softly kisses sally (( god thats so corny))
"leo i love you to."Sally grabs leo hand and puts it on my stomach"i be by your side anytime you need me to"Sally kisses leo  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:00 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]

"leo i love you to."Sally grabs leo hand and puts it on my stomach"i be by your side anytime you need me to"Sally kisses leo

"well thats good to know" leo looks around  

Spazzy The Pwner

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:09 am
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]

Sally kisses him"Dont leave me ever please."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:13 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]

"never, i never will leave u, i want u to much to leave" leo hugs sally  

Spazzy The Pwner

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:25 pm
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]

"never, i never will leave u, i want u to much to leave" leo hugs sally
"Ok."sally smiles  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:12 pm
yawns "romance romance romance" sighs..."i'm gonna wait until something exciting happens k'?"  

Haru Hiroshi

-hydraa4-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:25 pm
hehehe i see my uncle got to your parents *still struggling to get free from his sisters arms*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:10 pm
naotakazuki
hehehe i see my uncle got to your parents *still struggling to get free from his sisters arms*

"yep, looks like it, may i ask where he lives" leo smiles (( wow dude u take every advantage u can -_- ))  

Spazzy The Pwner

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:17 pm
[-Spazz-]
naotakazuki

"yep, looks like it, may i ask where he lives" leo smiles (( wow dude u take every advantage u can -_- ))
Sally holds leo close to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:17 pm
Haru Hiroshi
yawns "romance romance romance" sighs..."i'm gonna wait until something exciting happens k'?"

leo throws a knife at u"is that exciting?"  

Spazzy The Pwner

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:55 pm
[-Spazz-]
Haru Hiroshi

leo throws a knife at u"is that exciting?"
"Leo!"sally was shocked by him throwing the knife at haru  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games