Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Vampires of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:53 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" yea bit i just drank so much before i got here...... ive never needed it so much....." bixyll looked at the ground and continued to walk
"then lets hurry ..." purrl grabed his hand and started to run
bixyll ran and when they got to the mansion he stopped "lookes like were here"
"yep....."
bixyll put his arms around her wait and jumped over the gate with her he went up to the door and tried to open it but it was locked so he knecked on the door " come one... come on......."
"........." purrl looked at him"why is the door locked?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:57 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" yea bit i just drank so much before i got here...... ive never needed it so much....." bixyll looked at the ground and continued to walk
"then lets hurry ..." purrl grabed his hand and started to run
"yep....."
bixyll put his arms around her wait and jumped over the gate with her he went up to the door and tried to open it but it was locked so he knecked on the door " come one... come on......."
we probablly triggered a lock down........ when we got near the grounds..." bixyll slammed on the door " OPEN UP, ITS BIXYLL!!!"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:01 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"yep....."
we probablly triggered a lock down........ when we got near the grounds..." bixyll slammed on the door " OPEN UP, ITS BIXYLL!!!"
"maybe its becuase of me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:06 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"yep....."
".....no i put your name into the datbase of the secruity, so it would trigger if you came near the fence........... bixyll sighed and pulled out his gun and shot at the lock on the door " im so going to regret this........." bixyll kicked the door open and there we at least 20 guards ready to fire they all unloaded and bixyll jumped in front of purrl taking all the shots  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:09 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
".....no i put your name into the datbase of the secruity, so it would trigger if you came near the fence........... bixyll sighed and pulled out his gun and shot at the lock on the door " im so going to regret this........." bixyll kicked the door open and there we at least 20 guards ready to fire they all unloaded and bixyll jumped in front of purrl taking all the shots
"Bixyll!!!!!" purrl was shocked  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:24 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

sinthia got to her room and heard the alarm go offshe appered out side in front of bixyll "oh great job guys you shot your own member " she pulls out a potion to give to him  

romantic~slut~want~some

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:30 pm
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

sinthia got to her room and heard the alarm go offshe appered out side in front of bixyll "oh great job guys you shot your own member " she pulls out a potion to give to him
bixyll was on his knees he wobably stood up he was bleed from almost everypoint in his body his left arm was compleley limp and one eye was shut and woudnlt open he looked up at the gurads " what.... the... hell... is wrong with you...." he wobbled again that collasped on the ground still concouis  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:37 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

bixyll was on his knees he wobably stood up he was bleed from almost everypoint in his body his left arm was compleley limp and one eye was shut and woudnlt open he looked up at the gurads " what.... the... hell... is wrong with you...." he wobbled again that collasped on the ground still concouis

sinthia kneeled down to him and rolled him over and gave him the potion "feel better?"  

romantic~slut~want~some

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:39 pm
a_sweet_romantic
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

sinthia kneeled down to him and rolled him over and gave him the potion "feel better?"
bixyll had lost the conrol of the muscles in his kneck due to a bullet hole right thorugh it the potion just stayed in hus mouth and overflowed out his eye got woozy and sloly started to rool to the back of his head  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:41 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
a_sweet_romantic
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

bixyll had lost the conrol of the muscles in his kneck due to a bullet hole right thorugh it the potion just stayed in hus mouth and overflowed out his eye got woozy and sloly started to rool to the back of his head

"great!" she rubeed his throte to help it go down but it didnt work"get the medical team out here now!"  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:42 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
a_sweet_romantic
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

"bixyll." purl layed him on her lay and put her hand behind his head and bit her own arm and got blood out of it and kissed bixyll and gently rubed her fingers on his neck making him swallow the blood.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:44 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
a_sweet_romantic
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
a_sweet_romantic

"bixyll." purl layed him on her lay and put her hand behind his head and bit her own arm and got blood out of it and kissed bixyll and gently rubed her fingers on his neck making him swallow the blood.
bixyll chockhec on the blood and his eeye moved back to the center and his woudns started to slowly heal but he still couldnt really speak  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:47 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
a_sweet_romantic
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
a_sweet_romantic

bixyll chockhec on the blood and his eeye moved back to the center and his woudns started to slowly heal but he still couldnt really speak
purrl smiled at him with a little blood dripping from her mouth  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:48 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
a_sweet_romantic

bixyll smiled and got closer to her and licked the rest of the blood from her mouth and backed his head away from her " ..... sorry...." he said with a kind of shocked face and a raspy voice  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:51 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
a_sweet_romantic

bixyll smiled and got closer to her and licked the rest of the blood from her mouth and backed his head away from her " ..... sorry...." he said with a kind of shocked face and a raspy voice
"its ok."purrl blushed  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games