Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:22 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
larxene looked at him.

Xeggr smiled and looked at her. "Heh heh..."
larxene smiles

"So uh...."
"now what?" larxene looked in his eyes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:50 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
larxene looked at him.

larxene smiles

"So uh...."

"Not sure...." A shock came to Xeggr's face and he fell to his knees. He grabbed his chest on where his heart should be. He looked down to not reveal his face.  

FallenLight262

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:51 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Ya and I'm not sure what you did." He looked down at her.

Deruku sat up and rested her chin on her knees. "Do you know what time it is?" She looked down at the ground and wondered what was going to happen.

"It's 9:00...Can you go threw with this?"

"I-I think so." She studdered, then stood up and said, "I'm going to m-my room now....." Deruku ran out into the hall and into her room, she locked the door and windows. She turned the lights off and sat down beside her bed.

Zexion felt the fear within her and he just sighed. He got prepared for what he needed to do.

Thoughts of blood and tears filled Deruku's mind, she shook her head and tried to think of something else. "What am I thinking about? That won't happen!" She whispered slowly to herself. She sighs. Wonder what Zexion's doing?

Zexion charged his darkness up. He looked around and everything looked a little more dim. He looked over at the clock. 9:25. He left his room and went over to Deruku's room. He knocked on the door. He said in a soft tone, "Are you ready?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:55 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"I-I think so." She studdered, then stood up and said, "I'm going to m-my room now....." Deruku ran out into the hall and into her room, she locked the door and windows. She turned the lights off and sat down beside her bed.

Zexion felt the fear within her and he just sighed. He got prepared for what he needed to do.

Thoughts of blood and tears filled Deruku's mind, she shook her head and tried to think of something else. "What am I thinking about? That won't happen!" She whispered slowly to herself. She sighs. Wonder what Zexion's doing?

Zexion charged his darkness up. He looked around and everything looked a little more dim. He looked over at the clock. 9:25. He left his room and went over to Deruku's room. He knocked on the door. He said in a soft tone, "Are you ready?"

She almost jumped out of her skin and replied, breathing hard, "Ya.." Deruku got up and unlocked the door, slowly opening it to see Zexion standing there. "Ok," She took a deep breath, "let's go."  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:05 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

She almost jumped out of her skin and replied, breathing hard, "Ya.." Deruku got up and unlocked the door, slowly opening it to see Zexion standing there. "Ok," She took a deep breath, "let's go."

They both fell through a dark portal and appeared in the main hall. He looked over at the clock hanging on the wall. "9:29, where is this person?"
"Over here...." A man in an Organization XIII coat walked out of the shadows with his hood up. "I expect you know who I am..."
Another person walks out as well in the same outfit. "Yes, I believe you should just leave and let the girl stay..."
Zexion: "Why should I do such a thing like that?"
The first man paused for a moment and removed his hood. It was Saix. "It seems you are quite the wise one."
Xaldin removes his hood as well. "I don't think that, more like a fool to me."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:07 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

They both fell through a dark portal and appeared in the main hall. He looked over at the clock hanging on the wall. "9:29, where is this person?"
"Over here...." A man in an Organization XIII coat walked out of the shadows with his hood up. "I expect you know who I am..."
Another person walks out as well in the same outfit. "Yes, I believe you should just leave and let the girl stay..."
The first man paused for a moment and removed his hood. It was Saix. "It seems you are quite the wise one."

"What do you want?!" Deruku said with anger. She ran up to Zexion and hugged him. "Don't leave me.... Please?" She whispered.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:10 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"What do you want?!" Deruku said with anger. She ran up to Zexion and hugged him. "Don't leave me.... Please?" She whispered.

Zexion looked at her and wrapped his arm around her. "I'm not going to, never..."
Saix: "How touching. Oh wait, it isn't. I don't have a heart to feel that." He lifted his hand towards Deruku. "But you do...." *smirk*
Xaldin: "I should really be enjoying this..." He was behind the two standing there.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:31 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
larxene looked at him.

larxene smiles

"So uh...."

"Not sure...." A shock came to Xeggr's face and he fell to his knees. He grabbed his chest on where his heart should be. He looked down to not reveal his face.
"xeggr!" larxene looked at him  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:42 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

Zexion looked at her and wrapped his arm around her. "I'm not going to, never..."
Saix: "How touching. Oh wait, it isn't. I don't have a heart to feel that." He lifted his hand towards Deruku. "But you do...." *smirk*
Xaldin: "I should really be enjoying this..." He was behind the two standing there.

"You've protected me... So I'll return the favor!" Deruku stepped away from Zexion and lifted her hand in the air. A long, thin sword appeared. (Like Sephiroth's, except a little shorter.) She got ready to charge at Saix, but stood her ground. "Zexion! Watch out behind you!" Deruku turned around to attack Xaldin. "Are ya scared?" She asked Xaldin, and grinned.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:12 pm
Name: Kaira
Weapon(s): Pair of pistols.
Picture: [Click!][Not sure who art credit goes to. Not me.]
Backround: I'm not sure.
Personality: Stubborn. Somewhat playful. Not hyper, though. Protective. Easily irritated. Fiery. Quick-witted.
Other stuff: She has a thing for Xigbar, but masterful at playing it off. (Why? Becasue I'm a Fangirl, and that's what Fangirls do.)
((How's that?))

bandit revolvers

Lonely Phantom

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games