Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:34 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"hmmm" looks and see no ones there "wha ahhhhhhhhhh he told me to do this for him and he cant even show up" smacks his forehead
"who are doing what for?"Rikku looks at him.
"they mystery guy"

???: small portal appears and sticks his head out of it "you didnt play the song i wanted"

"do i have to its so boring"

???: "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

"fine" reaches into a dark portal and pulls out a boombox and plays this song

???: appears "you have to find what ever you can about me"

((heres the song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8hYRF4xpbc ))
"ummmm okay?"
((man i have really horrible writers block right now so sorry for that crappy point in this rp))

"you have to find anything you can about him in this castle like his weakness or his powers" turns around to walk away "oh and you cant ask me ruxia or him"
"well this sucks. this doesnt seem like a test now."Rikku walks away not really caring to much about the test.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:00 pm
Xia stared at the two people and gave a bit of a yawn. "Find something about him? I don't even know him! I might as well go to Altar of Naught and just hang around there for awhile.." she said as she looked to the way to the place.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:49 pm
Xeviance shrugged his shoulders as he watched the two girls walk away and he walked to the corner where the unknown man had just stood. "This may seem a bit unfair, but I think I can actually complete this test right here, right now." Next, he put his hands out in front of him, and a white aura appeared in his palms. He slowly waved them where the unknown man was. "There. I have pinpointed the aura of the unknown man."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:01 pm
Alixraen
Xeviance shrugged his shoulders as he watched the two girls walk away and he walked to the corner where the unknown man had just stood. "This may seem a bit unfair, but I think I can actually complete this test right here, right now." Next, he put his hands out in front of him, and a white aura appeared in his palms. He slowly waved them where the unknown man was. "There. I have pinpointed the aura of the unknown man."
???: "hahaha that wont work on me" stands back a little bit " but if none of you want to get an advantage FINE!!!!!!!!! lets go this is the final test"  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:26 pm
hydra4
Alixraen
???: "hahaha that wont work on me" stands back a little bit " but if none of you want to get an advantage FINE!!!!!!!!! lets go this is the final test"
"What?" Rikku looks at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:36 pm
hydra4
Alixraen

Xeviance laughed openly at the unknown man. "Of course it worked, it works on everyone. Believe it or not, you are not the strongest. But you're just pompous to believe it. My power comes from a higher authority. But enough about me. Let's move on to the final test."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:53 pm
Xia stopped when she heard the commotion and turned to the person. "Alright, what is the real final test?" she asked, getting interested as a smirk appeared on her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:58 pm
"the final test is to fight me" pulls off his cloak revealing himself User Image  

hydra4

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:02 pm
hydra4
"the final test is to fight me" pulls off his cloak revealing himself User Image
Berry gets out her staff and casts lighting then blizzard, then fire at him."That will be no probelm at all for me"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:04 pm
The_Magical_White_Mage
hydra4
Berry gets out her staff and casts lighting then blizzard, then fire at him."That will be no probelm at all for me"
copies all 3 of her spells " you were saying"  

hydra4

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:31 pm
hydra4
The_Magical_White_Mage
hydra4
"COPY CAT!" Berry trys attacking him directly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:48 pm
The_Magical_White_Mage
hydra4
The_Magical_White_Mage
hydra4
"COPY CAT!" Berry trys attacking him directly.
"heh" catches her by her arm then throws her against the wall  

hydra4

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:12 pm
hydra4
The_Magical_White_Mage
hydra4
The_Magical_White_Mage
hydra4
"COPY CAT!" Rikku trys attacking him directly.
Rikku gets up barely and attackes him again with all her strenght she has" i must win..."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:22 pm
The_Magical_White_Mage
hydra4
The_Magical_White_Mage
hydra4
The_Magical_White_Mage
hydra4
Rikku gets up barely and attackes him again with all her strenght she has" i must win..."
catches her wrist and holds her in the air "why do you fight"  

hydra4

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:37 pm
hydra4
The_Magical_White_Mage
hydra4
The_Magical_White_Mage
hydra4
catches her wrist and holds her in the air "why do you fight"
"to see my friend and to become whole for him"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas