Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:23 pm
braveheart soldier
Spartan-622
braveheart soldier
Spartan-622
braveheart soldier
Spartan-622
*Vexxion ducks under his keyblade and elbows him in the stomach then disappears and reappears behind him and jabs his elbow into his back, sending him to the ground. He stands over Xidan and points his keyblade at him.*

"Give up or die. I had no intention of battle. It was you who challenged me."

then what are you here for
*He points towarsds the heartless while still keeping his eyes on Xidan.*

eyes turn normal and breathes deeply
"i'm sorry,i thought you wanted to kill me"
"Do you always assume that everyone you see wishes to kill you?"

"oh,well sorry i just thought you were with the organization,i see you have a keyblade as well,i'm xidan"
((This is Spartan-622. I was hacked so I will be using this profile from ow on.))

"Vexxion."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:25 pm
RRTS Marine-Reaper
braveheart soldier
Spartan-622
braveheart soldier
Spartan-622

"oh,well sorry i just thought you were with the organization,i see you have a keyblade as well,i'm xidan"
((This is Spartan-622. I was hacked so I will be using this profile from ow on.))

"Vexxion."

Well we cant just waste time talking we got to kill some heartless"
eyes turn black and draws out his keyblade
"ready both of you"  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:28 pm
braveheart soldier
RRTS Marine-Reaper
braveheart soldier
Spartan-622
braveheart soldier
Spartan-622

"Vexxion."

"ready both of you"
*Vexxion puts his helmet back on and faces the heartless. He grips his keyblade tightly, ready to attack.*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:48 pm
RRTS Marine-Reaper
braveheart soldier
RRTS Marine-Reaper
braveheart soldier
Spartan-622

"Vexxion."

"ready both of you"
*Vexxion puts his helmet back on and faces the heartless. He grips his keyblade tightly, ready to attack.*
"Not again." sazuka said while getting her kantana out.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:51 pm
dragonrebelfire
RRTS Marine-Reaper
braveheart soldier
RRTS Marine-Reaper
braveheart soldier
Spartan-622

"Vexxion."

"ready both of you"

"lets go!!!"
while xidan was weak on one of his hands he used only his right hand and they start attacking  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:55 pm
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
RRTS Marine-Reaper
braveheart soldier
RRTS Marine-Reaper

"Vexxion."

"ready both of you"

"lets go!!!"
while xidan was weak on one of his hands he used only his right hand and they start attacking
Sazuka started attacking the heartless gracefully without mercy.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:56 am
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
RRTS Marine-Reaper
braveheart soldier
RRTS Marine-Reaper

"Vexxion."

"ready both of you"

"lets go!!!"
Sazuka started attacking the heartless gracefully without mercy.

while xidan was fighting,his arm started pumping harder and harder "ghhhhhh"
some heartless atacked and falls down face down but xidan is not dead,just really hurt  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:39 pm
suddenly the heartless around xidan and the people with him ((i dont feel like listing them)) dissappeared. on the cliff next to them appeared Saix, Laxeus, Marluxia, and Xack in portals of darkness.

"Well if it isnt the chaser" Xack said

"What will we do about him" Marluxia asked, eager for a fight

"you guys go have some fun, i'll watch for now" said Xack as laxeus, saix, and marluxia used portals to go confront the group.

"they shoudl be strong enough to handel them, though im not sure about the chaser, they hide their strength rather well. if needs be i will take him out myself" Xack thought to himself.

he then felt the black eyes. "hmm they have sensing capabilities, well what better to blind the darkness than with blinding light" he again thought to himself.

he pointed his silver fingers at sazuka and xidan then shouted "SOLAR BLINDNESS" it caused a bright flash of light only visible to sazuka and xidan and it forced their black eyes back to normal, it would be a couple hours until they would be able to go black again

**mean while**

Vexen introduced his Xack creation as his ego wouldnt let them not no that he had created it. "It is as strong as Xack is." he said

"You mean was." seraph replied" i guess you dont know that Xack is about 3,245,986 times strong now and has become full light, darkness, and nothingness." seraph was as strong as xack was before these upgrades but seraph had gotten stronger too, he should be slightly stronger than this "clone".

"you LIE!" vexen said, not wanting to admit that his creation was inferior.

"you wish" said namine, able to build a little courage even thoguh this guy freaked her out, actually she wished Xack was only as strong as this puppet as well but knew he was devistatingly strong.

"I wasnt speaking to you, witch!" Vexen said.

"SHUTUP DONT TALK TO HER LIKE THAT!!" Seraph shouted enraged at the scientist. "you think im bluffing well ill take out that clone now then" as he summoned fenrir and the shining keyblade

Vexen then orded the clone xack to fight and a battle ensued  

[PC] Chaos

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:46 pm
[PC] Chaos
suddenly the heartless around xidan and the people with him ((i dont feel like listing them)) dissappeared. on the cliff next to them appeared Saix, Laxeus, Marluxia, and Xack in portals of darkness.

"Well if it isnt the chaser" Xack said

"What will we do about him" Marluxia asked, eager for a fight

"you guys go have some fun, i'll watch for now" said Xack as laxeus, saix, and marluxia used portals to go confront the group.

"they shoudl be strong enough to handel them, though im not sure about the chaser, they hide their strength rather well. if needs be i will take him out myself" Xack thought to himself.

he then felt the black eyes. "hmm they have sensing capabilities, well what better to blind the darkness than with blinding light" he again thought to himself.

he pointed his silver fingers at sazuka and xidan then shouted "SOLAR BLINDNESS" it caused a bright flash of light only visible to sazuka and xidan and it forced their black eyes back to normal, it would be a couple hours until they would be able to go black again

**mean while**

Vexen introduced his Xack creation as his ego wouldnt let them not no that he had created it. "It is as strong as Xack is." he said

"You mean was." seraph replied" i guess you dont know that Xack is about 3,245,986 times strong now and has become full light, darkness, and nothingness." seraph was as strong as xack was before these upgrades but seraph had gotten stronger too, he should be slightly stronger than this "clone".

"you LIE!" vexen said, not wanting to admit that his creation was inferior.

"you wish" said namine, able to build a little courage even thoguh this guy freaked her out, actually she wished Xack was only as strong as this puppet as well but knew he was devistatingly strong.

"I wasnt speaking to you, witch!" Vexen said.

"SHUTUP DONT TALK TO HER LIKE THAT!!" Seraph shouted enraged at the scientist. "you think im bluffing well ill take out that clone now then" as he summoned fenrir and the shining keyblade

Vexen then orded the clone xack to fight and a battle ensued

xidan gets up and looks at him"what do you want?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:31 pm
"hmph, in any case I have no time with you for now so I'll let you play with the clone. I have more impotant matters then to deal with you now." with that the Vexen left through the dark vortex and left the Xack clone to do his bidding.  

Alchemy Puppet

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:38 pm
"whats wrong,you organization losers cant stand up to us,you might of blinded me and sazuka but i still have one more power that i never even realize"
xidan falls on the floor and starts screaming and demon wings slowly come up and then horns starts coming from his forehead
and gets up while static goes around and starts talking in a low voice
"whats the matter,come out before i find you myself"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:40 pm
braveheart soldier
"whats wrong,you organization losers cant stand up to us,you might of blinded me and sazuka but i still have one more power that i never even realize"
xidan falls on the floor and starts screaming and demon wings slowly come up and then horns starts coming from his forehead
Sazuka stared at xidan for a long time before she said anything. "Xidan? what happened to you?"  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:49 pm
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
Sazuka stared at xidan for a long time before she said anything. "Xidan? what happened to you?"

looks at sazuka and talks in low voice
"i've change,hehehheh,this power feels so good,i cant control it"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:05 pm
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier

Her eyes went black as she took out her kantana and started backing away from him.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:09 pm
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier

Her eyes went black as she took out her kantana and started backing away from him.

"i'm not going to hurt you"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games