Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

!Emily_Luv!

6,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:02 pm
Name: Alexandra
Nickname: Alex
DOB: 3/28/none of your beezwax!
I like: Swimming, Acting, Writing, Climbing Walls, Talking, Playing on my computer.
Dislike: standardized tests, George Bush, NCLB

Reason 4 Joining: I clicked a link on someone's sig, but he took it off before I could remember who it was who referred me.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:16 pm
Quack

Name: Emily
Nick: Duckie whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

GatorDuckie

Etoile.Heureuse

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:43 pm
    User Image
    ---------|| ..::Karine Says::.. ||---------

Welcome to the guild everyone. ^w^

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:13 pm
Hello everyone.
You can call me Che, I'm 21 and joined Gaia in an atempt to avoid studying. ><
I am a Film Production major and about to enter into my Senior/last year of college.
So needless to say i enjoy making movies and movies in general.
Other likes are music, reading, art, writing, web stuff, costume design, (the occasional cosplay, guilty pleasure...), set design, editing, musicals, photography, partying with friends (I love my college friends!!)
Lets see...I also like sewing and 'arts and crafts' stuff and selling my creations.

Now for my "For the Moments"
Reading: Stardust
Listening to: Pink Martini
Watching: Adaptation

And all time favorites:

Book: LotR
Film(s): The Lion King, Laybrinth
Band: Hanson

Can't wait for:
Hanson's new album The Walk
The film Across the Universe
me to get a job....

Um, that's all for now, any questions or wanna get to know me?
Send me a pm, I love making new friends smile  

CheCheLeFemme

xDistorted Soulx

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:18 pm
Hi, im Josh. Go ahead and call me that if you want. I come from Michigan. I love this guild ;D I havnt read eveything yet so I dont know how to get the 1m. Whover does recieve 1m I just want to say congrats and spend it wisely ;P Im a funny guy and I cant go a day without laughing. THANK GOD SCHOOL IS ABOUT TO BE OV3R111!1!!1!!1111
Im pretty sure alot of people are thinking the same thing. Who wants to wake up a 6 every morning? I dont... Who wants to go to bed at 10? I dont... At least there isnt school tommarow, aye? surprised
Cya round - Josh

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:20 pm
Herro! I are Flea. And/or Cat if you prefer rl names.

I'm obsessed with Broadway musicals and I heart anime & manga. I are 19, from Boston, and studying for degrees in Forensic Science & Chemistry with a minor in French at VCU in Richmond, VA. whee

I's here because my bank is being forced to shut down and we needs moar goldz. emo But I wants to make friends!

Fleaball

Kyijui

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:59 pm
Hey everyone!I is Joe/Joey.I prefer the name Joe though biggrin

Im 18.IM OLD!I am from Sweden but I live currently in Florida.

Im sortava bum (who isint)xD

Im obsessed with Gaia, computer games, and colors.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:39 pm
Hello everyone! My real name is Christilen. I'm 19 years old and I currently go to Triton College to get my associates degree in nursing. Afterwards I plan on transferring to UIC to work on my bachelors degree. I'm working as a pharamceutical technician at Target, which is also the first job I've ever had. I'm going into the medical field, so why not start out in medicine? (^^) Hopefully I'll end up getting to work in ICU, pediatrics, or fertility.

I like to draw, bike, hike, swim, knit, play chess, play checkers, and be stupid with my friends. blaugh I have a wonderful lover (I'm probably the only one left in the world who uses that term.) whom I affectionately refer to as "sweetie". He'll be going to the army soon so I'm joining guilds to pass the time.

If I were to get the gold, I'd buy a KiKi Kitty. I'm a cat lover and I even named my cat KiKi, lol. Then I'd invest most of it into items to sell, which I have been doing but I'd like to invest in the more expensive items. Eventually, I'd like to buy my boyfriend the Guitar of Demona or Angellus, for when he comes back from the army, and becuase he loves the guitar enough to start a band. 3nodding  

UsagiKage

Rouge Cow

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:48 pm
hi im kymon_of_the_sand but you can call me kymon

i like videogames and gaia(duh) i am very strange and crazy

My favorite
emoticon: rofl
game system:wii
color: CHEESE
friend:audi3594
least favorite
emoticon: heart
game system:ps3(ill explain it later)
color:grey
friend biggrin _A_R_E me145

why i hate ps3 sooooo much;
too much money
too much grapics
not enough replay value
games stink
mostly bloody games
stole wii's idea...
and many more

i play naruto arena and watch naruto on youtube i have a red sand headband(the one that gaara wears) i have naruto collector 2 magizine i have naruto uzimaki chronicles for ps2, i have the naruto chakra challenge
i have a 8 inch kakashi and neji figure,collect naruto cards,and want a steel plated ninja hadband on gaia...

and that is my whole life sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:17 pm
Heya, y'all! Name's xfallen or wings, but I go by Izzles or Izzy in the real world. xd Chise works too. 3nodding [I go by that in a lot of sites 'round teh web] I'm 15 and going to be 16 in 25 days. whee [So buy me stuff!] >=C xd Um, stuff I like to do...hmm...well, I'm a complusive gamer, I love drawing, writing, listening to music constantly...And I really enjoy vending harz on Gaia. whee

If I got the mil, I'd prolly use it for my current quest of a Nitemare Scarf... whee Snazzilicious! 4laugh

cool

Ak696969696

`Foxeh Anita

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:32 pm
Heyy!
Dis `Foxeh Anita, and I used to be Anita the Bunni.
I go by Anita in the real world, cuz datz my name, homestah!
I'm 21 and I'm a college student and a part-time librarian at day and a stripper by night. Don't bash me because that's what I choose to do and it's not hurting you.
I have my own apartment in Richmond, California and sometimes if I have to I chill in my hometown with my Auntie Casie in the Bronx, New York.

From what I hear, I give good advice, so you should befriend me and if you have something you want to talk about, then PM me!
BTW, search up Anita the Bunni and look in her journal to see what I'm about.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:05 pm
Hi you can call me Chad
My favorite sports include golf, skiing, rock climbing and snowboarding. I enjoy playing board games and computer games . I like hanging out with my friends.
I love to sing, act and lost of other things. I don't Smoke or Drink.  

Ash P0kem0nMast3r

xxKuroNeko

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:50 am
Hello, hello everyone! My name is Danie, but if you don't feel right calling me by my real name, feel free to call me Neko or Kuro. Or I could give you one of the many nicknames I have! x3 Well anyway, i'm a 14 year old girl from Boston, MA. (Do you know how hard it is for me to find someone from MA? xP) I live with my mom and my grandparents. I haven't seen my Dad in almost 5 years for more than one reason, but I think the biggest is because he was serving in Iraq. Hmm...oh, well I love video games. x3 So very much. Same goes with my computer, and especially Gaia. One of the main reasons I wanted my own computer was to go on Gaia for as long as I wanted! And look where I am now! xD Speaking of here, I joined this Guild in hopes of winning something, and also to talk to people and make friends! Because I love people. >.< Well, I guess that's it for now! Something else you might wanna know about me? Well, feel free to ask! c:  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:41 am
Yo.. my name is Sabrina578! I can moods by the days! I make everyone happy! I'm neat and nice. My nickname is Sabrina! Call me whatever u like! I donate gold to peoples! Right now i have 249. I have to go now... but hope you'll say hi when u see me walk by. WORD!  

Snipso

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

- P A N I C - Its Queenie

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:35 am
Hi there, I'm Siria, 15, Italian! heart I love Gaia (duhh!), Inuyasha (the anime, not him!), Naruto, drawing, MUSIC (I'm a pianist), etc.etc.etc.

I don't know how I got here.... 4laugh Kidding, I saw the Thread in the Chatterbox. 3nodding

So anyway, PM me and let's be....Enemies! rofl J/k, j/k. FRIENDS! heart

~Siria  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games