Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 538 539 540 541 542 543 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:09 pm
Alkaizer87
Canas Renvall
AngelaAshford
In recent months the sales of the PSP have risen. I think homebrew technology is the reason why...

Bio: I happen to like X-2 thank you. stare

I like it too, if only for the return to ATB. The sphere job system was cool as well. Rikku in her Lady Luck outfit... Oh snap. :XP:

And Bio, I'd rather pay like $20 for two great games than $25+ per great game for enhanced sprites and a new dungeon each. Especially when at least one of them is timed. Just isn't a good investment to me.
waht's this about Rikku in her Lady Luck outfit?! I need to see! I never got so far in getting dress spheres. Do you have a picture? please post it.

User Image

I don't really find this outfit attractive if you ask me. More strange than sexy.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:22 pm
AngelaAshford
Alkaizer87
Canas Renvall
AngelaAshford
In recent months the sales of the PSP have risen. I think homebrew technology is the reason why...

Bio: I happen to like X-2 thank you. stare

I like it too, if only for the return to ATB. The sphere job system was cool as well. Rikku in her Lady Luck outfit... Oh snap. :XP:

And Bio, I'd rather pay like $20 for two great games than $25+ per great game for enhanced sprites and a new dungeon each. Especially when at least one of them is timed. Just isn't a good investment to me.
waht's this about Rikku in her Lady Luck outfit?! I need to see! I never got so far in getting dress spheres. Do you have a picture? please post it.

User Image

I don't really find this outfit attractive if you ask me. More strange than sexy.
I don't care I'm jstu freaking curious. nce someone mentinos somethign about somethign that I wasn't able to unlock I hae to now how to unlock it or what the unlocked thing looks like.

Edit: yeha you're right it does look weirder than sexy. They have bad taste. just because there's lots of sking compared to some other outfits doesn't make it sexy. They need style more than anything, more likea red and gold combination, since gold anred together in Chinese culture are the lucky colors. The outfit has no style....much more of a let down than I thought.

Edit2: If I had a scanner I would draw something that I think would fit good , but then again I'm not that great at drawing. I think the leg ishnets are decent, and also the the ideao o having the ards is fine. but everytthign else sucks. There should bea spade instead of a club, the gloves having a fish net is a bad idea. Heck even the traditional bunny suit outfit would do better than this.

Edit3: wait those are fish nets on attached to her gloves right?  

Alkaizer87

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:58 am
As entertaining as the costumes were in X-2, there wasn't a single one that I thought "yeah, I'd wear that..." lol... it was like an exercise in how little clothing in which bright colors could they get away with... Although I did like the Gun mage costumes.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:08 am
Alkaizer87: The outfit is yellow since it's Rikku's favorite color. And there's a club since Yuna has the spade, Paine has the diamond, and if you noticed, there's a heart on LeBlanc.

Notte: I really like the Black Mage outfits and I really loved Rikku's Songstress outfit. 3nodding

BTW, I submitted my entry for the Demotivate contest.  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:07 am
I finally got a chance to try the Resident Evil 5 demo today at one of the popular shopping areas. I still think the story sucks. The flying creatures or ******** annoying. If you paly never do coop unless you know your partner can kick a**. also the controls are somewhat annoying, but at the end before I lef tI got the hang of it. I liked it as in jsut for a decent paly, but if you talk actually buying waise I would just rent it....wait you can't rent games here...any ways I'll just borrow it in order to see the entire story, and then give it back I'm jsut curious, I want to see just how low Capcom goes. The only fun part was making the ganados nee down, adn then uppercuting, hooking, or just plain punching the bastards. After they land on the ground if they're still alive then you can stomp them to death. But still they shouldn't call it Resident Evil 5. While I was playing it the guys that were watching me play it were like...oh snd this is in Chinese they're saying this." wow that's really cool," "It's even better than Resident evil 4." Seriously the controls usck I got mixed up sometimes, trying to pick it up, onyl to accidentally telling my npc partner to pick it up...

Edit: So Angela you won the demotivational contest.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:30 am
I was watching the X-Play coverage of RE5 yesterday, and I was laughing when the spokesperson there was agreeing with Adam that it was still a survival horror.

I still can't wait to play it, I'm pretty sure the controls will be fluid once you get used to them. The flying creatures look like they'll be a pain, adding on to the difficulty level.

I just cant wait to play, that's all I want to say, so don't be gay, and give me s**t the Bio way, because like I said, it's all in your head, whether you like it or not, don't be a biggot, leave it at that, so we don't have to have a spat. About RE5. Again.

mrgreen  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:03 am
To hell with RE5.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:16 pm
No such thing as hell.  

Elliot Salem

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:30 pm
It's here on Earth, baby. IF you believe in it. Which I dont. ;D  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:33 pm
Stranger to Paradise
I was watching the X-Play coverage of RE5 yesterday, and I was laughing when the spokesperson there was agreeing with Adam that it was still a survival horror.

I still can't wait to play it, I'm pretty sure the controls will be fluid once you get used to them. The flying creatures look like they'll be a pain, adding on to the difficulty level.

I just cant wait to play, that's all I want to say, so don't be gay, and give me s**t the Bio way, because like I said, it's all in your head, whether you like it or not, don't be a biggot, leave it at that, so we don't have to have a spat. About RE5. Again.

mrgreen
I found it more useful requesting the SMG that Sheva had before getting there, and then tkaing down the flaying bastards instead of handgunning them.  

Alkaizer87

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:50 am
It's raining a lot where I live. Can't it just freaking snow already?!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:11 am
AngelaAshford
It's raining a lot where I live. Can't it just freaking snow already?!
Be glad it can snow where you are. Over here it doesn't now at all. On a different note. I finally got to see me mom on tv. The Discovery Channel is holding a program up Taiwan...I blelieve it's called Unknown Taiwan. The one about Jin Gua Shi has my mom in it, but she' only in there for a few seconds, sadly. And after all those hours they made her do stuff over there to be in the program. Oh well, mom told nme that would happen. I'm jsut gladsave the best for last is what I think, since it not untill like the last few minutes do they show my mom in there. She has pink redish shair on the end of her black hair.  

Alkaizer87

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:19 am
Speaking of snow... What's better than a holiday break that's almost three weeks long?

Having a snow day on the last day of school before break! Oh yeah, it happened. whee I'm so excited!

And Bio, that 2 great games for $20 was FFI & II: Dawn of Souls. xd

And yes, to hell with RE5. If you don't believe in hell, then to the sun with RE5. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:21 am
Canas Renvall
Speaking of snow... What's better than a holiday break that's almost three weeks long?

Having a snow day on the last day of school before break! Oh yeah, it happened. whee I'm so excited!

And Bio, that 2 great games for $20 was FFI & II: Dawn of Souls. xd

And yes, to hell with RE5. If you don't believe in hell, then to the sun with RE5. biggrin
Feh, we don't get a christmas week, or even christmas day off over here....  

Alkaizer87

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:47 am
Well, my University closed at 10... and theres still no snow to be seen.

EDIT: I see like... 3 flakes... hahhaa..  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 538 539 540 541 542 543 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games