Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 539 540 541 542 543 544 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:19 pm
I'm so excited. I'm finally gonna be able to put my first video up on U-toob. Unleash myself upon the world for all to enjoy or ridicule, all 10 viewers I suspect ha ha. I'll post the link when it's up, for I want you all to suffer as well =D.

Bio Beware: If you didn't like Dark Knight, don't watch it, though I think you only thought it was overrated right? If so, watch it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:34 pm
Canas Renvall
Speaking of snow... What's better than a holiday break that's almost three weeks long?

Having a snow day on the last day of school before break! Oh yeah, it happened. whee I'm so excited!

And Bio, that 2 great games for $20 was FFI & II: Dawn of Souls. xd

That's what I thought. But see, that would imply that you spent at least $50 on a GBA, or over $100 on a DS, which I have absolutely no interest in owning, and if I was to buy it just for Dawn of Souls, it would be a hell of a lot more than $20. It's cheaper for me to just buy the PSP versions. Which I didn't anyway. I'm sure they're fine RPGs, but I kinda want a good storyline in an RPG, too. Not that there's any to be found these days.

Oh and it's not that I didn't like Dark Knight, I just think it's SEVERELY overrated. If your video is glorifying it, then yes I'll avoid it. But if it's just making fun of it, all the better I'll watch it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:16 pm
Strictly making fun of the Joker and his habits specifically.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:15 am
Would anyone happen to know where I could find some scans of Resident Evil doujinshi that isn't hentai? I've seen a few on ebay or online shops but they never post all the pages. sad  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:00 pm
AngelaAshford
Would anyone happen to know where I could find some scans of Resident Evil doujinshi that isn't hentai? I've seen a few on ebay or online shops but they never post all the pages. sad
I want some too....but if it's hentai I don't mind >>;....What?! I'm not going to deny that I like seeing the stuff. I'm a guy for crying out loud. As long as it's not Yaoi I'm fine.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:15 pm
Alkaizer87
AngelaAshford
I want some too....but if it's hentai I don't mind >>;....What?! I'm not going to deny that I like seeing the stuff. I'm a guy for crying out loud. As long as it's not Yaoi I'm fine.

Bite your tongue. The amount of young Sherry hentai out there is sickening.

Ugh.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:19 pm
NotteRequiem
Alkaizer87
AngelaAshford

Ugh.
You've seen it all, of course. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:50 pm
Alkaizer87
AngelaAshford

Yeah, until last night I had no clue there was a RE yaoi fanbase. eek  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:39 pm
AngelaAshford
Yeah, until last night I had no clue there was a RE yaoi fanbase. eek

Isn't there one for everything?
I mean, there's such thing as corrupting something innocent... And then there's Yaoi...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:51 pm
On Photobucket..ugh....I saw a lot of Wesker x Birkin Yaoi's while I was searching for for an idea for the RE6 poster, because I had orginally thought of using wesker as part of the cover.  

Alkaizer87

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:08 am
Alkaizer87
On Photobucket..ugh....I saw a lot of Wesker x Birkin Yaoi's while I was searching for for an idea for the RE6 poster, because I had orginally thought of using wesker as part of the cover.

That's exactly why I usually don't browse for Resident Evil pics on there anymore. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:55 am
There were one's of claire and leon, but hat' ok since it's not Yaoi.  

Alkaizer87

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:53 am
Biohazard EXTREME
NotteRequiem
Alkaizer87
AngelaAshford

Ugh.

Yeah, I've seen a lot of it, unfortunately for me. Don't ask why, I'm sure you wouldn't want to know.

See, I dunno... I used to read fanfics about RE couples, but lately, no one's written anything that's even somewhat believeable. I'm all for strange pairings (IE Wesker/Rebecca. And before you look at me like that, theres a story I read out there that made that pairing COMPLETELY BELIEVEABLE, and it was awesome), but if they're poorly written or don't even try to make it cohesive with characters, I scoff at it.

I learned a while ago to stay away from the doujinshi. D:  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:01 am
NotteRequiem
Biohazard EXTREME
NotteRequiem
Alkaizer87
AngelaAshford

Ugh.

Yeah, I've seen a lot of it, unfortunately for me. Don't ask why, I'm sure you wouldn't want to know.

See, I dunno... I used to read fanfics about RE couples, but lately, no one's written anything that's even somewhat believeable. I'm all for strange pairings (IE Wesker/Rebecca. And before you look at me like that, theres a story I read out there that made that pairing COMPLETELY BELIEVEABLE, and it was awesome), but if they're poorly written or don't even try to make it cohesive with characters, I scoff at it.

i stay away from it only because freee sitess have viruses.  

Alkaizer87

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:54 am
NotteRequiem
Biohazard EXTREME
NotteRequiem
Alkaizer87
AngelaAshford

Ugh.

But most fan fiction is poorly written and uncohesive. Ever heard of My Immortal?

Back to doujinshi, I would kill for scans of the S.T.A.R.S. Survival Manual series. There's so many volumes! heart  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 539 540 541 542 543 544 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games