Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5413 5414 5415 5416 5417 5418 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

CatDragon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:16 pm

I am curious to try the Kurbi game for the DS only because of what happend to Kurbi ont he VG Cats strip >.>
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:27 pm

I'm gonna have to turn in early tonight sadly. G'night, Cult.

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:32 pm

Finally! Go away!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:35 pm

CatDragon
I am curious to try the Kurbi game for the DS only because of what happend to Kurbi ont he VG Cats strip >.>

KIRBY!
NOT KURBI!

Goldriff

CatDragon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:37 pm

hey you think I should start dresssing for charoling event?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:38 pm

Goldriff
CatDragon

KIRBY!
NOT KURBI!

sorry I no spell goood O.o

CatDragon

Goldriff

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:38 pm

CatDragon
hey you think I should start dresssing for charoling event?

Dress for Turkey Day!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:41 pm

STARFY FOR BRAWL '08

Denko

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:49 pm

Maxim_from_Lufia
~Xiloscent~
Maxim_from_Lufia
~Xiloscent~
so where is this yes person?

You could start by running to the room of the three gargoyles. Push in the right tongue, and a door might lead you down a staircase into the wall climb. Here, you must choose your next path. You COULD race up to the observatory, spin the sun dial and pass into the room of the golden idols. Once there, push down on their faces to release the doors. That may take you below, OR take you into the shrine of the silver monkey. Assemble the statue there, and you may be headed to the torch room. If the elevator is up, you could jump into the elevator, and descend into the mine shaft. You might climb up the ladder, or plow through the stone wall. Find the key, and it may unlock the tombs of the ancient kings, allowing you to climb into the spider's layer. If you escape, you may have a chance to sit upon the throne of pretender. If the correct door is unlocked, you'll be able to crawl into the pit of despair, and finnally make your way through the cave of size, back to the temple gate.

The choice is yours, and yours alone.
I choose cake.

IT'S A LIE, DAMNIT!
many things are a lie... or otherwise dissapointing when your finished with it.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:57 pm

~Xiloscent~
Maxim_from_Lufia
~Xiloscent~
Maxim_from_Lufia
~Xiloscent~
so where is this yes person?

You could start by running to the room of the three gargoyles. Push in the right tongue, and a door might lead you down a staircase into the wall climb. Here, you must choose your next path. You COULD race up to the observatory, spin the sun dial and pass into the room of the golden idols. Once there, push down on their faces to release the doors. That may take you below, OR take you into the shrine of the silver monkey. Assemble the statue there, and you may be headed to the torch room. If the elevator is up, you could jump into the elevator, and descend into the mine shaft. You might climb up the ladder, or plow through the stone wall. Find the key, and it may unlock the tombs of the ancient kings, allowing you to climb into the spider's layer. If you escape, you may have a chance to sit upon the throne of pretender. If the correct door is unlocked, you'll be able to crawl into the pit of despair, and finnally make your way through the cave of size, back to the temple gate.

I choose cake.

IT'S A LIE, DAMNIT!
many things are a lie... or otherwise dissapointing when your finished with it.
The stage is set.

What... game...?
Let the battle begin!

Slave of Sithis

Momiji_online

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:07 pm

~Xiloscent~

Wow. Is that from Legends of the Hidden Temple? or something like that... From Nick GAS? I watch strange shows... rofl
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:40 pm

Legends of the hidden temple is from the 90s... when Nickelodeon didn't suck...

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Slave of Sithis

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:41 pm

[Kegan]
Legends of the hidden temple is from the 90s... when Nickelodeon didn't suck...
The stage is set.

Oh, I remember that game. I always wanted to be on that game XD
Good time, gooood times.
Let the battle begin!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:43 pm

Heeheehee... gonk it's not all bad now ...But I love gameshows! So the old nick is cool ^_^

Momiji_online

Hero Maul

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:45 pm

Hey, big head guy! Tell them what they won!

A FREAKIN BIKE! Along with some other s**t!

Remember that word game with the board that flipped clues until you got the phrase? And if you said the mystery word, you got SLIMED!
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5413 5414 5415 5416 5417 5418 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games