Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 541 542 543 544 545 546 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:23 pm

Xenomina

Actually, Notte, I think we may have read the same fanfiction. I can't remember what is was called, but it was a multi-chapter fanfic. And it was really good. @-@ There was a sequal, but it never got finished, and the next thing I knew both of them vanished.

PiaZ was the author. She posts on the RErotica livejournal community from time to time. She's stopped writing I think... Those two stories were really enjoyable. Le sigh. Oh well.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:07 pm

That reminds me of this Legend of Zelda fanfic I once read waaaaaay back when I was like, 10. It was on Zelda Infinite, but it's gone now. Man, it was actually really deep, too (from what I remember). I loved the hell out of it. It was multipart and all that... and I really wanna find it to read it again. I'm not even sure if I finished it or not. I just wanna see it again. D:

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:39 pm

Hey everyone, I just wanted to wish those of you who celebrate....

Merry Christmas!!!!

(and happy -insert whatever you celebrate here- )

heart
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:13 pm

Merry Christmas, guys! mrgreen wahmbulance mrgreen wahmbulance mrgreen

Or whatever else you may celebrate. n.n

Javanomicron

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:40 pm

Merry Christmas!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:46 am

Kwazy Kwanzaa! xd

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:16 am

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! heart
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:51 am

i would say merry x-mas again, but over here it's not x-mas anymore.

Alkaizer87

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:50 am

Happy Christmas from the Brits, cept' I'm not British. Oh well, the thought's still there!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:24 pm

Merry Christmas from the U.S. everyone. America, ******** yeah! --points down--

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mjolnir The Hammer

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:39 pm

Mjolnir The Hammer
Merry Christmas from the U.S. everyone. America, ******** yeah! --points down--

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
MY EYES! I'm blinded, getthat thing away from me gah!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:07 pm

User Image

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:00 pm

I finally had the chance to play MK vs. DC Universe a couple of days ago, and I must agree with Bio that it was exceptionally good; the best since 4 came out over 10 years ago. Very addictive fighting mechanics. I rocked the s**t out of Sub-Zero and The Joker. But really all the characters were fun to play with. Story was good too. Now once SF4 comes out, my old school fighting games hunger pangs will be satisfied for a long time to come.

I also finished playing Silent Hill 2 and I'm sad to say I didn't care for it that much. It was scary for the first hour and then it got repetitive. Not even Pyramid Head gave me goosebumps. And the fog was more annoying then anything. Oh well, can't like 'em all.

Lastly, I finished playing Beyond Good and Evil and damn was it good. Definitely in my favorites. Glad a sequel is coming.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:16 pm

Can't like em all, but of course, Silent Hill 2 easily kicks a** of any Resident Evil game in terms of scares and storyline depth. And heck, for its time, even the graphics, when I saw it the first time, I honestly said out loud, "Who needs the remake?"

So, I totally beat Boxing Day. What do I mean by that? Well, this year I had only one item to buy. So I went looking for it in the afternoon at the devil of all shopping places: Wal Mart. Yes, it was crazy, and people were like a damn lynch mob, but still, I went and I saw that the one item I wanted hasn't been sold out.
So I pick it up, go to get in line, and there were only two people ahead of me. So then the guy in front of me leaves, guess he wasn't done his shopping. And then the other lady in front of me was trying to figure something out, and told me to go ahead of her. Thus I went into Wal Mart on Boxing Day, got what I wanted and didn't even have to stand in a line. I kicked Boxing Day's a**.

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:25 pm

True, I am a person who prefers fighting Barker-esque demons and monsters then zombies, but the scares didn't hold up for me. For others, it can deliver, but for me, no. Nemesis can send chills down my spine any day. Pyramid Head, not even. And I wonder, why? I see it as it trying to be too scary. There is a definitive difference between disturbing and scary. I see the graphics as being the same, but then again, doesn't matter for me. Sad to say, I'm going to call this one early and have Silent Hill 2 be my only trip there. Now, on to Metal Gear Solid 2.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 541 542 543 544 545 546 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games