Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5431 5432 5433 5434 5435 5436 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:25 pm

dude Jashin was the s**t. Hiden did a great job at showing what his religion was. But its true, Shikamaru only buried Hidan, the rock are what brought him his grave.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:33 pm

It would suck to be Hidan, he is still alive, but just buried under a ton of rocks for the rest of eternity. I would be so f'ning bored. xd

MikeyZMB

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:36 pm

MikeyZMB
It would suck to be Hidan, he is still alive, but just buried under a ton of rocks for the rest of eternity. I would be so f'ning bored. xd
I would sing disney songs, non-stop, at the top of my voice.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:43 pm

Crimson_Yetis
MikeyZMB

What if you forgot how to sing the songs since you were hit in the head and lost your memory?

MikeyZMB

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:46 pm

MikeyZMB
Crimson_Yetis
MikeyZMB

What if you forgot how to sing the songs since you were hit in the head and lost your memory?
MAKE THAT s**t UP! I'd write..erm..think the best damn songs and novels and s**t. I'd be a ******** treasure chest of literature and s**t by the time someone dug me up. Or if I dug myself out with my teeth. That's another possibility.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:47 pm

Alchemy xd

oG Ace

Tycoon

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:47 pm

Kawa, no, that would be unfair.....even though it is kinda unfair just him vs me, but he has 8 wing angel and uchiha, it's sort of equal.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:49 pm

Firu Shinra
Kawa, no, that would be unfair.....even though it is kinda unfair just him vs me, but he has 8 wing angel and uchiha, it's sort of equal.
Kale has the 8 wing.

Crimson Remedy

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:51 pm

Well, seems like XxChocolate JearkerxX has been offically reported and will be on the way of being banned. but i am not sure what will happen next, since his profile was proven to be a piece of what we call GOD MODDING!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:52 pm

Crimson_Yetis
Firu Shinra
Kale has the 8 wing.

I don't know if that is a question or statement, but yeah, I know he does. But I'm still going to beat him, cause of strategy, and just being plain evil. I hope ryugan is our procter twisted

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:53 pm

Firu Shinra
Crimson_Yetis
Firu Shinra
Kale has the 8 wing.

I don't know if that is a question or statement, but yeah, I know he does. But I'm still going to beat him, cause of strategy, and just being plain evil. I hope ryugan is our procter twisted
oh, I thought you were talking about chocolat jeaker... Is this in the chuunin exams?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:53 pm

.. Not going to say anything
Friken making my character sound like he's useless... xp neutral

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:56 pm

All of my rpcs are useless, so don't worry Jermy.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:58 pm

Hey guys, was there any Angel/demon checkup before while I was absent?

TimeTravellerDhaos

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:59 pm

Lol, I mean as in weak, just cause he has 8 winged and sharingan doesn't make him god, everyone can be beatenone way or another except alicia
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5431 5432 5433 5434 5435 5436 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games