Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5435 5436 5437 5438 5439 5440 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:06 pm

lenon01
D: I don't save things unless I really like them. That's why I don't have any of those face things you people seem to like. c:

Like this? User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:13 pm

Incubus Shane
lenon01
D: I don't save things unless I really like them. That's why I don't have any of those face things you people seem to like. c:

Like this? User Image
That one is so creepy!

Crimson Remedy

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:15 pm

Crimson_Yetis
Incubus Shane
lenon01

Like this? User Image
That one is so creepy!

LOL.
But I love that one! crying
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:15 pm

it's creepy!!!!

Crimson Remedy

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:16 pm

>:U
I prefer the normal letters and whatnot. Smiley faces really annoy me. D: Especially in the middle of a paragraph of stuff.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:19 pm

lenon01
I prefer the normal letters and whatnot. Smiley faces really annoy me. D: Especially in the middle of a paragraph of stuff.
i prefer talking to people in person...or from behind another person.

Crimson Remedy

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:28 pm

Crimson_Yetis
lenon01

xD I don't. I'm not the kind of person to hold a conversation. At most, I'm like, "Yeah, that is interesting...." And then trail off. D: Unless it's politics or something stupid, like movies that I hate. Or space. xD
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:30 pm

lenon01
Crimson_Yetis
lenon01

xD I don't. I'm not the kind of person to hold a conversation. At most, I'm like, "Yeah, that is interesting...." And then trail off. D: Unless it's politics or something stupid, like movies that I hate. Or space. xD
I heart space.

Crimson Remedy

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:35 pm

Are you talking about Space like the area that surrounds the galaxy and crap like that? Cause it kind of scares the crap out of me knowing that there is unlimited space around the earth and that there are just unlimited amounts of solar systems.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:35 pm

Crimson_Yetis
lenon01
Crimson_Yetis
lenon01

I heart space.

You mean the 'outer space' with the quasars and Black Holes, Supermassive Black Holes, all those wacky star types, and all that? @.@

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:36 pm

MikeyZMB
Are you talking about Space like the area that surrounds the galaxy and crap like that? Cause it kind of scares the crap out of me knowing that there is unlimited space around the earth and that there are just unlimited amounts of solar systems.

That's what we THINK. It could be that we're just simply all brains in vats that some wacky scientist is using to make us 'think' that we exist, and so everything we see isn't actually there, but our brain makes it so.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:37 pm

lenon01
MikeyZMB

That's what we THINK. It could be that we're just simply all brains in vats that some wacky scientist is using to make us 'think' that we exist, and so everything we see isn't actually there, but our brain makes it so.

Either way, it still scares the crap out of me. xp

MikeyZMB

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:39 pm

MikeyZMB
lenon01
MikeyZMB

Either way, it still scares the crap out of me. xp

: / I think that being only a brain connected to a machine that feeds electronic impulses to my brain is scarier. xD
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:40 pm

Lenon wanna spar now?

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:43 pm

lenon01
Crimson_Yetis
lenon01
Crimson_Yetis
lenon01

I heart space.

You mean the 'outer space' with the quasars and Black Holes, Supermassive Black Holes, all those wacky star types, and all that? @.@
yeah, i am a physicist.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5435 5436 5437 5438 5439 5440 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games