Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 543 544 545 546 547 548 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:34 pm

So.....Was 08' a good year for everyone?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:18 pm

Good enough. No regrets overall. But I'm planning to make 09 even better.

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:23 pm

It was alright for me. I didn't accomplish my resolution. sweatdrop

I went back to the book/game/cd store today. There's good news and bad news. The bad news was that both Lunar and Arc were gone, but for the good...

I was looking at the anime section when my husband alerted me that there were new games put into the Very Scratched Discs section. Out of the batch, he said there was one I'd be interested in: Silent Hill 3...for $4.45.

That section has a reputation for having games that work fine, so you can really snag a sweet deal. We looked at the disc, and the soundtrack was badly scratched, but the actual game looked good. I decided to take a gamble and buy it. So far it works fine. 3nodding

On that note, I was browsing GameFAQs and apparently there will be a Silent Hill collection coming for the PS2. It will have 2,3, and 4.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:48 pm

It good for me. Despite the whole "fiance dumping me for some blonde slut" situation, I had a great year. I got some sense knocked into me and got over his sorry a** and ended up with a guy that is 100 times better than him in every possible way. And I look forward to spending all of 09 with him. ^^

Vankala

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:38 pm

@Bio: And how so shall you go about that?

@Angela: What was your resolution that you had all year to accomplish, but didn't? Ha ha, no pressure to complete it next year!

@Vankala: Nothing like an awesome rebound to get a good year going.

I just bought myself an iPod (Yeah, so super late all about it), so already next year is looking a lot more...Musical.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:42 pm

Well, I'm gonna enroll into this acting bootcamp, then into this other course with a prestigious private acting coach. And after that, try to get an agent, and try to get my Hollywood career started.

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:46 pm

You and I have a common dream, although I wish to pursue a less prestigious career of becoming an editer, hopefully while writing my breakout screenplay, finally becoming a B-list legend directing really shoddy horror movies...Following in the footsteps of my idol, Bruce Campbell.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:51 pm

Well... It was Sam Raimi who directed them. I'll be Bruce Campbell, you can star me in your movies any time you want. 3nodding
Actually, if anything, my big acting dream is to play Ash in Evil Dead the Musical.

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:51 am

Vankala
It good for me. Despite the whole "fiance dumping me for some blonde slut" situation, I had a great year. I got some sense knocked into me and got over his sorry a** and ended up with a guy that is 100 times better than him in every possible way. And I look forward to spending all of 09 with him. ^^

It's good you're optimistic. 3nodding

@Stranger: I don't really want to tell. sweatdrop It is going to be my same resolution for next year.

Happy New Years Eve everyone! heart
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:20 am

Biohazard EXTREME
Well... It was Sam Raimi who directed them. I'll be Bruce Campbell, you can star me in your movies any time you want. 3nodding
Actually, if anything, my big acting dream is to play Ash in Evil Dead the Musical.

I meant following in his footsteps of becoming a B-list movie legend...Or God. Can't wait for Sam's Drag Me To Hell. My big Hollywood dream would be to script or direct the remake of The Evil Dead, but as a fan, I hope that day never has to come.

@Angela: Ok. Good luck.

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:27 am

Either way, when you do become an active director and need a big name in one of your movies, look me up.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:40 am

Overall '08 was a good year. I developed some new friendships, and people who were bad for me in my life were removed by the cosmos. Woot

'09 should be better. I'm going to make it better.

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:56 am

>_> You can start by taking Joker out of your sig.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:32 am

*covers his face* Don't shoot me I'm a guild member, I've jsut been negleccting to visit for a long time.

Alkaizer87

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:03 pm

Alkaizer87
*covers his face* Don't shoot me I'm a guild member, I've jsut been negleccting to visit for a long time.

It hasn't been that long. Everyone still knows you. 3nodding

*stares at scarf*
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 543 544 545 546 547 548 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games