Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 543 544 545 546 547 548 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibito7

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:36 am
@Sapp: Non! I would never be that evil!

twisted

ninja

I kid, really. My brother did eat soil, but it was a complete mistake on his part. He was only about two to three years old, and me six to seven. It was a sunny day and I was sitting in the back garden in the centre of the grass, along with Ken, my brother. I had all my "cooking utensils" at the ready, ya know, the toys you play with as a kid? And there was this hole in the grass, and I started shovelling the soil into the cups and pans of plastic, patting it nicely and neatly on the top. 3nodding I placed them to the side, and just kept doing it, until... Actually, I can't remember too well, but either I noticed that Ken had started eating the soil, or my parents did, but anyway, Ken thought it was food or something since it was in the cooking pans and pots and stuff. My parents FREAKED, rushing him to the bathroom and tipping him upside down to wash it out. xd Oooh. Good memories.

Maa... Tosh, did you get my early birthday present? rofl

EDIT: Lol, you did!!! It suits you mighty well. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:58 pm
Woah.

My brother is named Ken too.

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

mymiridon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:23 pm
@tapi: they have a sauce they dip the scorpion in to paralyze them then they eat the part that's not poisonous. Playdo is made of wheatgerm or something like that so it is edible. think of it as uncooked flower?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:10 pm
mymiridon
@tapi: they have a sauce they dip the scorpion in to paralyze them then they eat the part that's not poisonous. Playdo is made of wheatgerm or something like that so it is edible. think of it as uncooked flower?

So the people who eat live scorpions don't actually eat them when they're all crawling about right? It would be darn scary if they actually did. I remember seeing a documentary once which had meerkats hunting and eating scorpions alive.  

Minielf

Chibito7

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:42 am
@Tosh: Waaa, no way! eek  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:46 pm
I'm sure they are edible alive. Like, y'know, oysters.. xD

Sorry for my absence. Realised that if I don't work for a week apart from doing uni forms then I will actually die the following week. x___x;;

Niphz
Crew

mymiridon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:29 pm
I don't understand how you can eat food raw.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:59 pm
You don't understand how? Why it's simple. There's tons of food out there that you can eat with absolutely no preparation, just bite into them and gobble them off. xd Admittedly live scorpions are perhaps the very limit of what you can eat raw, but there's plenty of people who eat fish, meat, vegetables and other stuff without cooking.  

Minielf

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:19 am
Mmm... raw food.

If it doesn't suffer, it doesn't taste good. twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:13 am
-floats back in-
purest-san is back! well,until the end of first week of Eid anyways.
-shoves murder. . .erm,lecturers aside-
so can someone give me a recap on the important stuff?

Alexander Remure

Chibito7

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:56 pm
Not much has happened, Purest-san. *laughs* Apart from the wedding that is. Which is tomorrow - I think you've seen the notice anyway.

Maa... Chinese food is not meant to be raw, ne? Hence why I hate raw foods. The only things I eat raw willingly are fruits. I don't even eat normal plain salad. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:00 pm
Salad with French dressing = <3

Also Caesar salad.. and also Greek salad omgomgomg olives and feta and cheery tomatoes = <3

@Charlie - 4laugh

Niphz
Crew

[Major General] Andrews

Distinct Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:44 pm
I haven't been in here for a lonnnnnnnngggg timeeee wahmbulance wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:07 pm
Well, welcome back then, Major. 3nodding  

Chibito7

Rosamaine

Tipsy Elder

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:51 pm
*needs to show up in the guilds I joined more often* ~_~

On another note...

University gonk  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 543 544 545 546 547 548 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games