Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 544 545 546 547 548 549 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:17 pm
AngelaAshford
Alkaizer87
*covers his face* Don't shoot me I'm a guild member, I've jsut been negleccting to visit for a long time.

It hasn't been that long. Everyone still knows you. 3nodding

*stares at scarf*
*looks at his own scarf.* Oh no...no, I'm not partign with my scarf, me and scarfy go way back.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:31 pm
Alkaizer87
AngelaAshford
Alkaizer87
*covers his face* Don't shoot me I'm a guild member, I've jsut been negleccting to visit for a long time.

It hasn't been that long. Everyone still knows you. 3nodding

*stares at scarf*
*looks at his own scarf.* Oh no...no, I'm not partign with my scarf, me and scarfy go way back.

Totally fine, because I'll never earn enough gold to afford one of those. razz

Edit: Happy New Years! 4laugh  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:35 pm
Happy new year, everyone! I hope you had a good time! I myself just got home. What a wild day I've had.
First of all, I went to see the "We Will Rock You" musical, the one made with Queen's music. It was amazing. I've seen it once before, but I forgot how amazing it was.
Then after that, to kill some time, I went to see Quantum of Solace, and even though I didn't see it from the beginning, it was good.
Then I went to the comedy club and had myself a wonderful time. I met new people and we had some nice conversations, so that was really cool. I had myself a Monte Cristo, a Rum and Coke, and champagne. Which, by the way, since I didn't drink, was the first time I had alcohol since Halloween 07.
The comedians were hilarious. And I got plenty of good luck today, first of all, I ordered soup as the appetizer, and she gave me the soup, but then they had too many bruschettas, so she gave me one of those as well, even though we weren't supposed to have 2 appetizers, and those who ordered burschetta, was all they got. So then, midnight comes, and the girl who was sitting near me, didn't want her champagne, so I had two glasses instead of one, and it was good champagne too, I loved it. So then I reach the Subway, and at that particular station, it's free! Yup, a great beginning to what I hope will be a great year!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:01 pm
......Lend me so of your luck >>: I need it with all my reports that I'm having trouble making...even though the 10 page report on Taiwan culture is in ENglish, it's still harder than it sounds. Also I need to get on that report on a history story. it was seally cool. It's about the time of the warring states in Asia. one country fended off the other mroe powerul contries by talking and a bit of scare tactics. One business man met an army out side, so he used all of his money to buy a bunch of cows and 3 vcolths of leather, and other meat products and gave it to the army. He said," I give this to your army, this is nothing. Alone I'm so rich, my country is even richer. We've got the best thhings here. by the time you came here we were already ready for you. come on I dare you, bring it on." While he was boasting he secretly sent a messanger to tell the king to hurridly send the army over to his area. Basicly he was stalling time, but the boasting actually worked, and the army retreated.  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:04 pm
Well, even with luck, it's not like the paper's gonna write itself. If you wanna borrow from someone, don't borrow from someone who has luck to spare. Borrow from someone who has inspiration or motivation to spare.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:13 pm
Hooray for Bio's streak of good luck! My year's started off pretty good, as well. New graphics card as a late Christmas present. (Got it working this morning. X3) Last night we went to a friend's new years party. My fiance and I played Risk with a couple of buddies, and I ended up winning for the first time! I usually suck at Strategy, but I really managed to do well. At midnight, I got to something I always wanted to do- I got to kiss my fiance at midnight. Oh! I got to have great food, and my stomach didn't get upset even though there was dairy stuff.

A good day indeed. n.n  

Javanomicron

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:27 pm
I was at home by myself because my husband had to work. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:44 pm
That's when you obtain a lover on the side! twisted  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:02 am
@Bio: Evil.

I made things go boom. Woke people up stupid enough to be sleeping. mrgreen

Wooh! 09 looks to be the best year ever!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:32 am
Biohazard EXTREME
That's when you obtain a lover on the side! twisted

xp

He did get New Years Day off, so that wasn't too bad.  

MadamTarantula

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:05 pm
Stranger to Paradise
So.....Was 08' a good year for everyone?

If you're American (or from the U.S., more specifically), then you how horrible and great it was at the same time in general.

But looking to my resolutions, I have a good feeling about this year:
1. Learn to speak Japanese fluently by the end of this year
2. Try to go to an Art School, 'cuz I'm in So-Cal. What's stopping me? I have Art Center, Cal Arts, etc. So whatever happens, happens.
3. Ehr... I can't think of anymore... OH, get in shape in time for Anime Expo '09.
4. Buy a s**t load of anime; Cowboy Bebop, Gundam Wing, G-Gundam, and some more Berserk manga (not the anime, I know how badly executed it was)
5. Publish a book of short entries, including, but not limited to, poetry, short stories, philosophical neanderings, and possibly some journal entries of mine. (I'll mail one to people who request it, if I even bother to make it. lol)
EDIT: 6. How could I have forgotten about the many games to be bought? RE2, 3, 5, Metal Gear series, Silent Hill series....

And that's about it. Who else?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:56 pm
My new years resolutions:

Take care of eyes: Haven't worn my prescription contacts in over a year. sad That's not good.

Get in shape: Not necessarily bulk up, just become healthier.

Get a job: Badly needed.

Get back in school: Badly needed, for the future!

And that's about it.

[EDIT]: Just finished watching Degeneration. I was hoping I wouldn't be disappointed, but sadly, I was. What the hell was with Mr. Expressionless? The action was alright, I guess, but some of the stuff that happened in that movie was too riddled with cliches...In fact, that whole entire movie was one big cliche. Though goofy fun in 4, seeing Leon survive the s**t he did in the movie was unbelievable. On brighter notes, the movie did look good, and a return to zombies made me happy. Also, Hunnigan's cameo was a pleasant surprise. This chapter in the series didn't need to be made if not for the stupid little plot point at the end, which will eventually lead up to 5. So, that's that.  

King of Paradise

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:27 am
Stranger to Paradise
My new years resolutions:

Take care of eyes: Haven't worn my prescription contacts in over a year. sad That's not good.

Get in shape: Not necessarily bulk up, just become healthier.

Get a job: Badly needed.

Get back in school: Badly needed, for the future!

And that's about it.

[EDIT]: Just finished watching Degeneration. I was hoping I wouldn't be disappointed, but sadly, I was. What the hell was with Mr. Expressionless? The action was alright, I guess, but some of the stuff that happened in that movie was too riddled with cliches...In fact, that whole entire movie was one big cliche. Though goofy fun in 4, seeing Leon survive the s**t he did in the movie was unbelievable. On brighter notes, the movie did look good, and a return to zombies made me happy. Also, Hunnigan's cameo was a pleasant surprise. This chapter in the series didn't need to be made if not for the stupid little plot point at the end, which will eventually lead up to 5. So, that's that.

Mine....:

-Stop procstinnting and do homemwork on time.
-Find a way to get back to playing resdient evil games as much as possible. Even if it means askgin my German Restaurant friend to burn games onto his PC and the nsendign the info via flash drive.
-Exercise, and do lots a of running.
-Lose the weight I gained over three weeks.
-Stop procastinat...wit I alredy said that.

Yeah I'm going to ask my friend to hel pburn that movie on a CD since my classmates can't downlod it from the Gogo box site anymore....freaking school blockingthem. It used to be on e-mule, but now they block gogo box too....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:55 am
Hmm.. I don't really believe in New Years' resolutions. I never kept them in the past, and I just don't see the point any more.

I'll do things throughout the year to better myself, but I'm not going to make silly goals that I know are just false ways of trying to make me think that I'm going to change my life. Instead of making a list and feeling good about it, I'm just going to throw down and do it. 3nodding

But then again, I know myself... that isn't a reflection on all of you heart

Any good games lately? My goal for this weekend and next week is to finally beat the s**t out of SH4. I've neglected it for far too long, and I need to make that game my b***h (it's mad scary. o.o).  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:25 am
I have a thing for Sky Pirates (Which is why Skies of Arcadia: Legends is my favorite RPG), so I'm going to go buy Rogue Galaxy soon and try that out.

I finally got a guitar hero game...Now I'm a total rock star...I think I'll stick with trying to learn the piano.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 544 545 546 547 548 549 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games