Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 545 546 547 548 549 550 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:52 am

Maybe she is feeling dangerous. whee
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:55 am

Nope SHE planned it but we expected a bone clone If we knew it was not a clone we would have transfered.

People are so predictable... Tera would have also blown up... chewing a clay in her mouth she was making a bomb discreetly we have a bigger target

Each other.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:02 am

I think we've just been mind ********. eek
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:37 am

Owch, it hurts. :burning:

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:30 pm

Fenrir Graveheart
Ronnel no Fenniksu
In a way you can. Now you will need the help of a Fuuinjutsuist, or a mednin in other words. Or you can lay down a lot of High level ninjutsu, like a field of lava or something, or use a pair of summons to guard it.

Well I mean, Jedi's fortress just says that unless you're an uchiha its impossible to get inside his fortress without his permission. He also says that there are traps but doesn't go in any detail on what they are. So what I'm asking is, if I said my house couldn't be breached without my permission, could I do it? Or would that be god moding?

by that jedi means it's impossible to see the traps unless you have sharingan.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:34 pm

True dat

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:09 pm

Anyone know the date of the Chuunin Exams in Rain?

Also, Naru, thank you so much for training me. In the Exams, I'll make you proud wink

(They should make a disclaimer in white color saying that if anybody's RPC dies in an exam tournament fight, they cannot complain and that the kill is totally by accident.)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:11 pm

XD Dude ill keep you heads up with the exams im a rain ninja so biggrin

teddy_byakuga

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:43 pm

This is the time to Test my MG Class Puppets smile Fenrir since you want to kill me we can meet in the flesh ... Puppet...
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:24 pm

Oh an peeps in Cloud, does it take that long to find me...?

iZann

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:30 pm

Who knows? Daisuke and I are in Amegakure right now, and god knows what naru and kitty are doing. We can't meta-game so we're just going to have to go through all the villages one by one I guess.

And havock, bring it. Fenrir's ANBU now so that means I can finally kill zeramaru without any rules holding me back. Turns out this will probably be easier than I imagined. I expected Fenrir to have to fight through the twins, blood, and tera to get to Zeramaru but if he's going to come to ME then that just makes things a whole lot more simple.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:31 pm

Zann can I borrow ALL of your bombs... I need it so my weapon will work LOLZ

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:32 pm

Fenrir Graveheart
Who knows? Daisuke and I are in Amegakure right now, and god knows what naru and kitty are doing. We can't meta-game so we're just going to have to go through all the villages one by one I guess.

And havock, bring it. Fenrir's ANBU now so that means I can finally kill zeramaru without any rules holding me back. Turns out this will probably be easier than I imagined. I expected Fenrir to have to fight through the twins, blood, and tera to get to Zeramaru but if he's going to come to ME then that just makes things a whole lot more simple.

Dude IT WILL BE IMPOSHISHIBLE TO SURVIVE WHAT I AM GOING TO DO!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:34 pm

*sigh* I have to wait til tuesday before I can make my weapon requests. One to kill Zeramaru and the other with the sole purpose of defending against explosions. Hopefully they'll get accepted.

And Zann if you're getting impatient why don't you just confront the ANBU first? THAT should speed things up.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:37 pm

havockboy
Fenrir Graveheart

Dude IT WILL BE IMPOSHISHIBLE TO SURVIVE WHAT I AM GOING TO DO!

Just make sure it isn't god moding. You don't even have a custom jutsu/weapons thread.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 545 546 547 548 549 550 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games