Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 545 546 547 548 549 550 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vankala

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:30 am
I don't really like making resolutions either. Most people make them and end up not keeping them so I don't really see the point. I do have some goals for myself but I wouldn't call them resolutions since I've had these goals for a few months now and new goals that I've come up with recently I would've made whether it was a new year or not. ^^

Here are some of my goals:
1) Lose weight. Seriously, I joined Weight Watchers a couple months ago but kinda got off-track once the holidays came up. I lost about 10 lbs but I'm sure I gained it back over the holidays. sweatdrop Now, I'm just trying to get back on track.

2) Exercise more. I just wanna be more active rather than just lazing around, you know. I need an exercise buddie, though. I have a problem with staying commited to exercising on my own.

That's pretty much it.

@ Stranger: Ooh, which GH is it? I've played all of them and I like GH: World Tour the best so far.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:35 pm
My friend told me that a good, simple way to lose weight is to seriously lay off the dairy, like cheese. So I'm actually gonna give it a try. No more cheese for Bio. At least 6 days out of the week.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:17 pm
Since cheese is my favorite type of food product in the world, that will be impossible. Luckily, I seem to have a thing about me not gaining any weight no matter much how I gorge. Which is good and bad.

Vankala: 3. It's fun, bit I think the highest level I want to master is Normal...Effin' Orange button pisses me off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:00 pm
@ Stranger: Yea, I have that one on the Wii. Its the only one that I haven't played all the way through on Hard Mode (aside from the new one since I don't own it, but I play it at my parents' house). Hard on that game is somehow alot harder than the Hard Modes on GH 1, 2 and Aerosmith.

@ Bio: Aww, but I love cheese! Especially mozzarella! Mmm....^_^ But I do plan on at least cutting back on it. 3nodding

Vankala

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:27 pm
I thought of another New Years Resolution to add to my list today, and this one I'll share. 3nodding

I want to get better at arcade games. Especially with Tekken. I'm great at it on the console, but at the arcade I suck. sweatdrop

To help reach that goal, I need to buy arcade and steering wheel controllers. Any recommendations?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:42 pm
Well, I do believe they sell the arcade stick made for Tekken 5 specifically. Probably something you have to go to the good ol' eBay for.

I want to buy a Mortal Kombat 1 Arcade Cabinet, someday.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:54 pm
Arcadescan eat my first person shooting skills. I kick serious a** in things liek Time Crisis. Also in things like the gundam game where you fight as a Zeon, that game roccks, but it's hard sicne it's confusing on how to use the bomb, rocket, and axe.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:04 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, I do believe they sell the arcade stick made for Tekken 5 specifically. Probably something you have to go to the good ol' eBay for.

I remember that Tekken 5 bundle. I was considering X Arcade. Although pricey (around $130), I've heard very good things and it's for two players.

Alkazier: You just reminded me, I need a Guncon as well! I have a copy of the original Time Crisis that's been sitting here waiting to be played for months!

Is the Gundam game you're talking about the one for the Dreamcast (Side Story: 0079)? I've wanted that game for so long. crying  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:30 pm
AngelaAshford
Biohazard EXTREME

I remember that Tekken 5 bundle. I was considering X Arcade. Although pricey (around $130), I've heard very good things and it's for two players.

Alkazier: You just reminded me, I need a Guncon as well! I have a copy of the original Time Crisis that's been sitting here waiting to be played for months!

Is the Gundam game you're talking about the one for the Dreamcast (Side Story: 0079)? I've wanted that game for so long. crying
No not all it's in the arcades only....well to my knowledge it is on the other consols but it's better in the arcade version since they let you use a real Zeon gun, the one that rapidly shoots and has the circular ammo pellet on top, to fight with i nthe arcade sintead of the stupid ps2 controler. It's really cool, you select a mission and instead of shootign the guys when they're up clsoe you can use the zeon axe blade.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:00 pm
If there's one Arcade game I kick a** at it's Silent Scope 2.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:23 pm
Alkaizer87
AngelaAshford
Biohazard EXTREME

No not all it's in the arcades only....well to my knowledge it is on the other consols but it's better in the arcade version since they let you use a real Zeon gun, the one that rapidly shoots and has the circular ammo pellet on top, to fight with i nthe arcade sintead of the stupid ps2 controler. It's really cool, you select a mission and instead of shootign the guys when they're up clsoe you can use the zeon axe blade.

The controller sounds cool! Speaking of Gundam, I really want to watch the original Gundam series again and I tried to see if it was on Netfilx (started a 2 week trial today), and they only had the movies. sad

But, I finally watched Perfect Blue (just finished watching actually). The beginning was a little slow to me, but the last 30 minutes is insanely good. The more I think back on it, the more I enjoyed it. Perfect Blue is a very crazy ********, but a great one! smile *heads off to download soundtrack*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:46 pm
HEEEEEEEEEE. heart heart heart heart heart heart

I got some more of my Christmas presents yesterday, and among them were Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia, and new Laptop!!! blaugh blaugh blaugh

Now I actually have a computer that works! Anywho, I figure I oughta get some games for this bad boy. So, what PC games do you guys recommend? And what Free MMOs? The only sub. MMO I play is City of Heroes, and that's on my fiance's computer.  

Javanomicron

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:55 pm
Guild Wars is free. biggrin But I don't normally PC game, so I can't say anything other than that. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:04 am
Xenomina
HEEEEEEEEEE. heart heart heart heart heart heart

I got some more of my Christmas presents yesterday, and among them were Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia, and new Laptop!!! blaugh blaugh blaugh

Now I actually have a computer that works! Anywho, I figure I oughta get some games for this bad boy. So, what PC games do you guys recommend? And what Free MMOs? The only sub. MMO I play is City of Heroes, and that's on my fiance's computer.

OH MY GOD SIMS 2 gonk

I remember seeing a special version of Sims 2 for laptops, but I have no clue if they did the same thing with the expansions or not. confused

*another note: For Guild Wars, like Canas said, there's no monthly fees, but you do have to buy the game.  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:56 am
You might as well wait for Sims 3 though.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 545 546 547 548 549 550 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games