Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 545 546 547 548 549 550 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibito7

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:27 am
Can't help ya there, crow. I'm afraid my own Japanese is pretty limited, and I know no one, online or offline, sadly enough, that is a native speaker. Quite honestly, I don't think I've even met one Japanese person in all my years of living in Britain. I suppose there are just so many more Chinese (Mando and Canto and the others) in comparison. We get the odd Korean... yet they are also rare.

@Sin: Thankies so much. *hugs* Good luck with that modem thingy of yours.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:55 am
Hmn, we used to have some Japanese people in school, but they left.

-clings to Sin- T__T;;

Niphz
Crew

berryscary1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:01 pm
eek so many, once again I have been confused, who could have seen that coming? confused  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:25 pm
kt_jingle
japanese test?
i'm taking JLPT Level 4 this dec.
does it help?
D:

That's the test I'm taking! Except I'm taking level3, which is a level higher than 4.
I checked that site out and honestly.. 2 months is quite short for me to start cramming in the million kanjis, verbs, adjectives, and grammar things in general. Been trying to use a few words each day to help me, but still. :/

User Image

xoCrow

Princess Rhode
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:38 pm

Sin is online for like, two seconds.
So.
Sin would like to point out that Purest Melodic Silence is a Japanese guild member, though you may not be able to catch him online. :/
And good luck to crow. (:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:23 am
@crow: kanjis are quite easy though( if you know chinese, it helps you understand the meaning of the sentence somehow).

particles are confusing. and well, listening is fair( my teacher let us try the level3 ones).

since i'm studying japanese twice a week and had a test recently, i think i don't have much to study.

GANBARIMASU YO!

kt_jingle

mymiridon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:03 pm
omg i've always wondered what's up with asian men. Am i the only one that thinks that there's some thing up with the male asian population? It's never bothered me so much before until last night.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:38 pm
You guys know Kisa is Japanese, right?

.___.;;

@Yalie: Eh? Explain. Explain.

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

mymiridon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:43 pm
@t0sh: orly? that's cool and what do you mean explain? I'm kinda waiting for other people to explain to me.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:03 pm
For those of you who know Wiim and ultimately his Facebook... did you know he's currently off in Japan teaching English?

He's been posting lots of pictures as well (all available on Facebook!)

I think it's safe to assume that he's picking up lots of Japanese by virtue of immersion. 3nodding  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

mymiridon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:06 pm
Gahhh!!! everyone's jetting off to japan!! *ish jealous*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:32 pm
i can try to help anyone in Japanese... ^^

but sometimes im lazy to switch the language keyboard.. xd  

soumakisa

xoCrow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:24 am
Ohh, much thanks to you all. <3

@Kisa: I'll try to get in touch with you when I can but I think our timezone conflict is a slight problem.

@Jingle: The test does not really contain anything English though. It's furigana I'm having slight troubles with, but at least with sentences the kanji's help make it a bit easier to understand. I'm studying for at least an hour or two a week, then 12 hours straight for 1-2 days in the weekend. X__X Level4 is easy for me, but level3 is a bit more advanced beyond what I know right at this moment. Thus, my intensive studying.

@Charles: Ohh, I never knew that! I've wanted to do that, actually. But I figure it'd be pretty hard for me to get in, so teaching Japanese in America (Or possibly other English-speaking countries kekeke?) is good enough for me should I ever feel a "change" from the occupation I want to do.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:51 am
But... if we try to find wiim on facebook he'll just be like.. << who the hell are you..? stare >>

Niphz
Crew

mymiridon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:01 pm
@niphz: wiim doesn't seem the type to say who the hell are you? stare
@crow: shouldn't level 4 be harder than level 3?  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 545 546 547 548 549 550 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games