Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5472 5473 5474 5475 5476 5477 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:55 am

Meta_Fish
Masamune 5.0
Sauvie
Masamune 5.0
*headbutts wall*
... that sounds pretty familiar...

It does?
Sauvie was headbutting babies.
You dare accuse me of such evil...
User Image
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:56 am

~Xiloscent~
Meta_Fish
~Xiloscent~
Meta_Fish
~Xiloscent~
Meta_Fish
Seriously, why do people want modship?
we're number 1!

right now though i'm gonna have modship of my own website, soon anyway.

hey fish have you tried 2 moons? I gotta tell ya, it's like WoW + the violence and skill set up of Diablo 2. and the best part is its FREE!
Your own site? =o Do tell.

I don't really like WoW, and Diablo never looked interesting, either.

yeah me and the buisness crew, Zen, blur, and the others. had been thinking for awhile... and I came up with: "how about we make a site that will host your friend codes for all your DS/Wii games? we could start out with forums and stuff, pull in advertisers while we add more stuff to it, and hold tournaments and stuff then we'd have like, a buisness and stuff thats completely legit."

and we'd need good mods for the forums, people who can game all day and get stuff that could be prizes, also figure out an avatar system later on. and slowly gain artists to make like comics and stuff maybe even T-shirts.

yeah its still a work in progress but we could get most of the free stuff started.
Like a Gaia-Cult run completely by us.
exactly, and we'd be getting paid! doing what we already do!
Somehow...
I'm worried that it won't work.

Meta_Fish
Captain

[-Stefan-]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:58 am

Meta_Fish
~Xiloscent~
Meta_Fish
~Xiloscent~
Meta_Fish

yeah me and the buisness crew, Zen, blur, and the others. had been thinking for awhile... and I came up with: "how about we make a site that will host your friend codes for all your DS/Wii games? we could start out with forums and stuff, pull in advertisers while we add more stuff to it, and hold tournaments and stuff then we'd have like, a buisness and stuff thats completely legit."

and we'd need good mods for the forums, people who can game all day and get stuff that could be prizes, also figure out an avatar system later on. and slowly gain artists to make like comics and stuff maybe even T-shirts.

yeah its still a work in progress but we could get most of the free stuff started.
Somehow...

sumhao im wurried dat U wont wurk
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:59 am

Meta_Fish
~Xiloscent~
Meta_Fish
~Xiloscent~
Meta_Fish

Somehow...

It'll be a lot harder than adverting for the Cult is.

In Gaia, we have other forums that we can get members from. You'll have to go to many different sites and advertise.

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:04 pm

Tatsuman
Meta_Fish
~Xiloscent~
Meta_Fish
~Xiloscent~
Meta_Fish

Somehow...

In Gaia, we have other forums that we can get members from. You'll have to go to many different sites and advertise.

yeah, I could even get on my mule (that has nothing) and advertise in the VGD. till I get banned. lol.

but yeah I know I have a feeling maybe it will backfire, but the only thing I'm worried about is nintendo coming out with a lawsuit... somehow. the plan not working? i'm not too worried about that, I could do anything with a website once its up and we have a domain name.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:10 pm

~Xiloscent~
Tatsuman
Meta_Fish
~Xiloscent~
Meta_Fish
Somehow...

yeah, I could even get on my mule (that has nothing) and advertise in the VGD. till I get banned. lol.

but yeah I know I have a feeling maybe it will backfire, but the only thing I'm worried about is nintendo coming out with a lawsuit... somehow. the plan not working? i'm not too worried about that, I could do anything with a website once its up and we have a domain name.

But then all you'd attract is stupid people...

Nah. I don't think they can sue you for making a forum. Or else Smashboards and the like would be screwed.

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Hawkeh

Familiar Fatcat

4,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:22 pm

Sauvie
Meta_Fish
Masamune 5.0
Sauvie
Masamune 5.0
*headbutts wall*
... that sounds pretty familiar...

It does?
Sauvie was headbutting babies.
You dare accuse me of such evil...
User Image

Ahah, that is win.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:41 pm

Space Jam is on.

Meta_Fish
Captain

[-Stefan-]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:46 pm

Meta_Fish
Space Jam is on.

SPACE JAM
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:50 pm

Oh, it is great.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:52 pm

Space Jam is hardcore.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:01 pm

The stage is set.
I wonder what my friends are doing...
Let the battle begin!

Slave of Sithis

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:10 pm

Akchoolee, spaes jamz sux dik lol
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:11 pm

Whats space jam? ._.

Hawkeh

Familiar Fatcat

4,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:12 pm

User Image
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5472 5473 5474 5475 5476 5477 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games