Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5475 5476 5477 5478 5479 5480 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Sherriff of Nowhere

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:55 pm

OMG Zombie Sherriff

I have heralded my own return!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:59 pm

OMG ITS SHERRIFF! hes back from being awol!

Xilo The Odd

Sherriff of Nowhere

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:01 pm

Skool has taken over my life, I am literally there more than I am at home. I can't wait till thanksgiving break.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:03 pm

Yay Sherriff!

LifelessFawkes

Sherriff of Nowhere

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:05 pm

Well, how goes the cult? Situation Report! scream
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:05 pm

Beware I live.
I hunger.
I am SinisTeRRR.

Oh, hello there, Sherriff. Long time no see.

Maxim_from_Lufia

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:16 pm

Sherriff of Nowhere
Well, how goes the cult? Situation Report! scream
Sherriff!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:17 pm

Hawkeh
Masamune 5.0
Hawkeh
Masamune 5.0
Betman
Masamune 5.0

I intend on getting them both. And I can easily afford double that amount of games, but I normally don't like to buy more than one game at a time. I like to be able to savor games, not rush through them.
What, you can't savor two games at a time?

Nub.

I also have Guitar Hero III and Final Fantasy XII that I need to beat. And then Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings is coming out soon.

I disliked FFXII, I thought it was awful.

HOLD THINE TOUGH, NAIVE! scream

It is definitely one of the best Final Fantasy games. The only thing I'll actually concede to say is not as good as other Final Fantasy games is the music. The music is good, there's no doubt about that, it's but not as good as some of the other games.

I never listened to the music. But I disliked the whole storyline, and the combat system was all butchered. In my opinion, it's one of, if not the worst in FF history.

I find the story to be excellent. It's complex(in a good way) and I when I play the game I really feel like I'm part of some bigger world with its own cultures, past, and lore. The story is very intriguing to me. And I find the gameplay to be terrific as well. It is very strategic and gambits, if used well, can take away the need to constantly input commands for simple tasks that you needed to do in other games. Instead of just pressing one button over and over again to remind my characters to attack, they react automatically.

ALSO: Sherriff! Where have you been?! scream

Masamune 5.0

[-Stefan-]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:19 pm

Holy ********, Sherriff.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:24 pm

PAU

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:25 pm

Meta_Fish
PAU
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:26 pm

Masamune 5.0
Hawkeh
Masamune 5.0
Hawkeh
Masamune 5.0

I also have Guitar Hero III and Final Fantasy XII that I need to beat. And then Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings is coming out soon.

It is definitely one of the best Final Fantasy games. The only thing I'll actually concede to say is not as good as other Final Fantasy games is the music. The music is good, there's no doubt about that, it's but not as good as some of the other games.

I never listened to the music. But I disliked the whole storyline, and the combat system was all butchered. In my opinion, it's one of, if not the worst in FF history.

I find the story to be excellent. It's complex(in a good way) and I when I play the game I really feel like I'm part of some bigger world with its own cultures, past, and lore. The story is very intriguing to me. And I find the gameplay to be terrific as well. It is very strategic and gambits, if used well, can take away the need to constantly input commands for simple tasks that you needed to do in other games. Instead of just pressing one button over and over again to remind my characters to attack, they react automatically.

Yeah sure, the gambit systems good. But it would've been better to be a real time battle, instead of still having to wait between every action.

Hawkeh

Familiar Fatcat

4,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:26 pm

Meta_Fish
Meta_Fish
PAU
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:27 pm

[-Stefan-]
Holy ********, Sherriff.

I will take that as a compliment. biggrin

Sherriff of Nowhere

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:28 pm

Hawkeh
Masamune 5.0
Hawkeh
Masamune 5.0
Hawkeh
Masamune 5.0

Yeah sure, the gambit systems good. But it would've been better to be a real time battle, instead of still having to wait between every action.

The other Final Fantasy games are even less real-time. And if you were able to fight without waiting then you could attack over and over again and instantly cast stuff. Besides, if you're complaining about not having real-time battles then you're not complaining about the game, but the genre it's in.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5475 5476 5477 5478 5479 5480 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games