Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5483 5484 5485 5486 5487 5488 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:53 pm

Meta_Fish
Romyion
I love playing VS. on Mario Kart DS. Especially when I can choose to have Teammates. (Daisy PWNS everyone)
I wish that option was online. I love doing teams. It's like a new challenge, because the AI is so easy. I can go back and hit the other team, helping my team get the higher positions.
I know, right? I choose the 150CC and Hard just to get a challenge. From my experience, Daisy and Dry Bones are really good to have on your team.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:54 pm

I don't have a gold account. I don't have a 360, but you can add my name... Kegan3x3

I plan on getting a 360 soon... I spend a lot of time playing Halo 3 with my friend... I have plenty of achievement points... all the skulls, and we're working on legendary.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:54 pm

Meta_Fish
Romyion
EDIT: Yey! God of Gaming we are! *salute*
WE ARE GODS
NO SALUTING
SAMPSON AND OXFORD ARE WATCHING! *covers eyes*
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:55 pm

[Kegan]
I don't have a gold account. I don't have a 360, but you can add my name... Kegan3x3

I plan on getting a 360 soon... I spend a lot of time playing Halo 3 with my friend... I have plenty of achievement points... all the skulls, and we're working on legendary.
=0

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:57 pm

Romyion
Meta_Fish
Romyion
I love playing VS. on Mario Kart DS. Especially when I can choose to have Teammates. (Daisy PWNS everyone)
I wish that option was online. I love doing teams. It's like a new challenge, because the AI is so easy. I can go back and hit the other team, helping my team get the higher positions.
I know, right? I choose the 150CC and Hard just to get a challenge. From my experience, Daisy and Dry Bones are really good to have on your team.
I prefer heavyweights. That way I can smack bitches around. I wish weight mattered online.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:59 pm

Meta_Fish
Romyion
Meta_Fish
Romyion
I prefer heavyweights. That way I can smack bitches around. I wish weight mattered online.
Lolololol, does that mean people won't judge you for eating too many RICE CRISPY TREATS?!

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Goldriff

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:00 pm

Meta_Fish
Romyion
EDIT: Yey! God of Gaming we are! *salute*
WE ARE GODS
NO SALUTING

Sean, what are you God of?
Gay, that's what.
OHHHH SNAP

The God of MGS3 SNAKE EATER
<.<
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:00 pm

Romyion
Meta_Fish
Romyion
Meta_Fish
Romyion
Lolololol, does that mean people won't judge you for eating too many RICE CRISPY TREATS?!
I hope so. =D

Sean: GAY

Meta_Fish
Captain

Goldriff

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:01 pm

Meta_Fish
Romyion
Meta_Fish
Romyion
Meta_Fish
Romyion
I hope so. =D

AT LEAST I CAN PICK WOMEN!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:02 pm

Goldriff
Meta_Fish
Romyion
Meta_Fish
Romyion
I hope so. =D

ooooooooooooooooooooooooh

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:03 pm

Goldriff
Which reminds me. Does Dennis think you've been with Sami too long or what?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:03 pm

How do you get hats on Miis?

I see Marios with red baseball caps. =O

Hero Maul

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:04 pm

iunno
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:04 pm

Meta_Fish
Goldriff
I guess. He's all 'you don't want to get too serious.' and I'm all 'ok..?' 'you're still a young guy..'
And I'm like.. Okai.... And? Like i should be a the school playa or something.
He brings it up a lot.

P.s. Don't try to avoid the fact i burned you.

Goldriff

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:06 pm

Goldriff
Meta_Fish
Goldriff
I guess. He's all 'you don't want to get too serious.' and I'm all 'ok..?' 'you're still a young guy..'
And I'm like.. Okai.... And? Like i should be a the school playa or something.
He brings it up a lot.

P.s. Don't try to avoid the fact i burned you.
I thought maybe.

It was a low blow. D<
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5483 5484 5485 5486 5487 5488 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games