Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:48 pm
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Well, that's because you've been a Heartless, and are still able to transform into one." Ryed sighed. "This is probably very confusing to you, but you must understand that if we don't gain control of the Purifying Spring, you'll never be able to return to normal."
"There has to be another way, even if it hurts me a lot...."Berry begins to cry a bit and trys to wipe of the tears"...he shouldnt have to have my heart like this...he didnt choice to have it in him. I just want Damos not to have the burnen of carrying my heart around, and sometimes probably feeling my emotions...." Berry sniffed a bit and slowly stopped crying for now.

"I'm so sorry. I want to help, but..." Ryed sighed. "I'm truly sorry. If there was any other way..."

Daron was momentarily lost in thought. "Wait! There IS another way! But it comes with a high risk... We could ask HER, Ryed."

"No, that's out of the question. The risk that comes with it is not something I intend to cause apon Berry and Damos."

"Oh, so you rather risk all of our lifes to get to the Spring? I say we go see her."

"Forget it, Daron. We're not doing it."
"Who is her? What can she do to help me and Damos out?"She looks at Daron and Ryed.

Daron turned to Berry. "Well..."

"Don't, Daron! She-"

"Shut up, Ryed. She has to know." He turned to Berry again. "We were talking about Nevan, my sister. She's part demon, the heart-stealing kind. Normally she would only use that ability to 'eat' the victim's heart, but she can put the stolen heart back in any body. The only trouble is that it could easily kill the both of you."
"Is there any way to make sure she doesnt kill us if she does it...or at least doesnt kill Damos?"Berry looks at them."I dont care if i get hurt...i just ...want him to be okay..."She looks at Damos."I dont know what i would do if i found out he got hurt."

"Well, even if none of you get killed it will still hurt alot. To take out a heart with precision asks for alot of concentration and is a slow process. The heart-stealing demons usualy take out the hearts bluntly, not caring if the 'vessel' dies or not. That would take only a few seconds. But in this case, it would take at least an hour to just reach the heart. I'm sorry, but I, nor Nevan or Ryed can promise no one will get hurt..."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:13 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"I'm so sorry. I want to help, but..." Ryed sighed. "I'm truly sorry. If there was any other way..."

Daron was momentarily lost in thought. "Wait! There IS another way! But it comes with a high risk... We could ask HER, Ryed."

"No, that's out of the question. The risk that comes with it is not something I intend to cause apon Berry and Damos."

"Oh, so you rather risk all of our lifes to get to the Spring? I say we go see her."

"Who is her? What can she do to help me and Damos out?"She looks at Daron and Ryed.

"Don't, Daron! She-"

"Shut up, Ryed. She has to know." He turned to Berry again. "We were talking about Nevan, my sister. She's part demon, the heart-stealing kind. Normally she would only use that ability to 'eat' the victim's heart, but she can put the stolen heart back in any body. The only trouble is that it could easily kill the both of you."
"Is there any way to make sure she doesnt kill us if she does it...or at least doesnt kill Damos?"Berry looks at them."I dont care if i get hurt...i just ...want him to be okay..."She looks at Damos."I dont know what i would do if i found out he got hurt."

"Well, even if none of you get killed it will still hurt alot. To take out a heart with precision asks for alot of concentration and is a slow process. The heart-stealing demons usualy take out the hearts bluntly, not caring if the 'vessel' dies or not. That would take only a few seconds. But in this case, it would take at least an hour to just reach the heart. I'm sorry, but I, nor Nevan or Ryed can promise no one will get hurt..."
Berry wipes off the few tears she had gained. "but..we need to find a way to get my heart out that wouldnt be to much trouble or painful for Damos. I dont even care if i get hurt or die. I just...want Damos to be happy and free."  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:07 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Don't, Daron! She-"

Berry wipes off the few tears she had gained. "but..we need to find a way to get my heart out that wouldnt be to much trouble or painful for Damos. I dont even care if i get hurt or die. I just...want Damos to be happy and free."

"Then we have to do it as we intended to do first." Ryed was rather adamant about the subject. "There is no other way without hurting Damos in any way. This way will merely give him an itch."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:14 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Don't, Daron! She-"

"Then we have to do it as we intended to do first." Ryed was rather adamant about the subject. "There is no other way without hurting Damos in any way. This way will merely give him an itch."
"Okay....Can we go now please? I just want this to be...well....over now...." Berry looks around then at them. "Should we wake up Damos or just carry him?"  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:05 pm
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Don't, Daron! She-"

"Okay....Can we go now please? I just want this to be...well....over now...." Berry looks around then at them. "Should we wake up Damos or just carry him?"

"Daron will stay with him until he wakes up, then they'll come after us."

"What?! Why do I have to stay?"

Ryed started to become angry again. "Because you can take Damos to us when he wakes up AND you don't know the way. So shut up and do as you're told! Come on, Berry. We've got a heart to restore."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:43 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Ryed started to become angry again. "Because you can take Damos to us when he wakes up AND you don't know the way. So shut up and do as you're told! Come on, Berry. We've got a heart to restore."
"Okay....lets go" Berry follows Ryed. She took a deep breath and prepared to be uncaring and mean in a way again.  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:08 pm
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Okay....lets go" Berry follows Ryed. She took a deep breath and prepared to be uncaring and mean in a way again.

"You still have the sword I gave you? We'll be needing it soon." Ryed walked at a steady pace to the mountain range. "Oh yeah, only attack the gems. They have a habit of keeping on fighting if they have limbs or not." Suddenly a loud, sharp scream could be heard. "Some like to let the environment know that they can scream, too..."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:45 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"You still have the sword I gave you? We'll be needing it soon." Ryed walked at a steady pace to the mountain range. "Oh yeah, only attack the gems. They have a habit of keeping on fighting if they have limbs or not." Suddenly a loud, sharp scream could be heard. "Some like to let the environment know that they can scream, too..."
"Gems? what do they look like?" Berry got the sword." Im worried a bit, of what will happen....what if I can't fight right?" Berry bit her lower lip and was shaking lightly.  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:13 am
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Gems? what do they look like?" Berry got the sword." Im worried a bit, of what will happen....what if I can't fight right?" Berry bit her lower lip and was shaking lightly.

Ryed stopped and turned around. "Would you rather have training before we go?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:21 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"I...I don't know anymore." Berry eyes lost a bit of light in them."We should just go..."  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:42 am
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"I...I don't know anymore." Berry eyes lost a bit of light in them."We should just go..."

"Not with that additude. You're gonna train." Ryed's eyes turned ptich black and the surroundings changed from a jungle to the room with the thridteen pilars. "Remember this place? A place of pure Darkness. Here will we train."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:13 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Gems? what do they look like?" Berry got the sword." I'm worried a bit, of what will happen....what if I can't fight right?" Berry bit her lower lip and was shaking lightly.

"Not with that attitude. You're gonna train." Ryed's eyes turned pitch black and the surroundings changed from a jungle to the room with the thirteen pillars. "Remember this place? A place of pure Darkness. Here will we train."
"No, I don't remember." Berry eyes lost all light in her eyes."I dont care if we train or not. Let's just go already to whatever." Her mood change almost instantly.  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:53 am
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Gems? what do they look like?" Berry got the sword." I'm worried a bit, of what will happen....what if I can't fight right?" Berry bit her lower lip and was shaking lightly.

"Not with that attitude. You're gonna train." Ryed's eyes turned pitch black and the surroundings changed from a jungle to the room with the thirteen pillars. "Remember this place? A place of pure Darkness. Here will we train."
"No, I don't remember." Berry eyes lost all light in her eyes."I dont care if we train or not. Let's just go already to whatever." Her mood change almost instantly.

"Too bad then, you're going to train first. Don't worry, in here time has absouletly no effect. When we go back not a second will be gone by. Now, defend!" An Invisible appeared out of nowhere. "This is your first assignment. Fend off it's attacks." Ryed began to float in the air and overlooked the entire happening. The Invisible started to attack.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:44 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Too bad then, you're going to train first. Don't worry, in here time has absouletly no effect. When we go back not a second will be gone by. Now, defend!" An Invisible appeared out of nowhere. "This is your first assignment. Fend off it's attacks." Ryed began to float in the air and overlooked the entire happening. The Invisible started to attack.
Berry rolled her eyes and fended the attacks that the invisible was doing and then counter attacked it.  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:18 am
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Berry rolled her eyes and fended the attacks that the invisible was doing and then counter attacked it.

"Not bad, not bad... Time for the next training." Nine more Invisibles appeared, along with Twenty Dark Balls and Fifty Neoshadows.

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games