Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:53 pm
"Hmm," Said Klaash thoughtfully, looking around at his surroundings. I wonder what I should do? Nothing she'd hate me for...

He still thought, "I dare you to..." He said, still thinking. "I dare you to find something at the bottom of this lake." He said.

Oh God, that sounds so lame....

Though in fact the lake was very deep, and often, things would collect at the bottom of this near endless watery pit. "Find something interesting if you can." He added.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:04 pm
((hehe whee Klaash's dare.))  

haruxxx
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:11 pm
[[ xO WE NEED KYA-CHAN!!]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:37 pm
[I'M SO FREAKING SORRY!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Now i have to post so chill.]

"Um. Alright." Lilli said. Damn that's an easy dare. Should take like ten seconds.. Lilli laughed. "Ok Here I go.." Lilli said, happily.
She dived under the water and swiftly kicked her legs, propelling her toward the bottom of the dark lake. She'd reached the bottom when she saw something shimmering. Like silver. OOh! What's that! She thought swimming over to it. She pulled it up out of the mud mixed sand. It was a compact mirror. It was small and shimmered in the moonlight. It's pretty. She smiled and swam back up to the surface. Lilli swam back to Klara and Klaash and handed the compact to Klaash for proof. "There." she said in an almost mocking tone. Lilli laughed as Klaash studied it.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:41 pm
"Hmm," Mumbled Klaash thouroughly examining the mirror. "That's kinda cool." He said, admiring how clean the glass was. "This is so clean..." He muttered. He swam over to the edge of the lake and set it down. "Okay, Lilli. Your turn." He said,smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:47 pm
Lilli sniggered. "Muahahaha! Just kidding. Klara! TRUTH OR DARE!?!" Lilli asked in a deep evilish voice. Lilli laughed. "sorry about that Klara. Truth or dare she said in her regular melodic voice. Klaash had just made it back over to them. Lilli smiled at him, flashing her white teeth.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:48 pm
[[[ O: LILLI HAS TEEH LAZER BEAMZ?!]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:58 pm
[LAMO! I WISH!!! twisted THAT'D BE AWESOME!!! O: Nice!!]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:47 am
((I didn't think she would be back for the night and my internet is still acting wacky stare eek I want glow in the dark teeth! lol jk...or am I?))

"Uh…” Klara said a little nervous of what she might have in mind.
Kicking her legs and pushing down with her arms she stayed afloat deciding on which to choose. She could feel the muscles in her legs and arms getting a good work out in the water, most likely they would be sore tomorrow.
Deciding quickly she answered with a small shrug of her shoulders, “Dare.” She waited in anticipation for her dare.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:23 pm
"I'd dare you to jump off a cliff, and survive!" Lilli laughed. Klara was staring at her. "I was just kidding." Lilli laughed once more. "Actually I dare you to go under water and hold your breath for as long as possible.." Lilli said, in a serious voice.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:35 pm
“Alright, I’ll do my best!” Klara said determined. She actually had no idea how long she could hold her breath; she had never held her breath and timed it before. She looked at them both before taking a deep breath and going under. This time she didn’t look around, she closed her eyes and kept her mind on holding her breath as long as possible.

Just hold it, just hold it, ju-

small air bubbles escaped her nose and rushed to the top. Time was running out. She couldn’t hold it much longer.

Come on! Just a bit longer, I know I c-

She rushed back up and inhaled deeply through her mouth. “I guess not very long.” She said laughing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:11 pm
Lilli was suprised at how short a time that was. It had nearly been 45 seconds. "Hmm.." Lilli smiled,"Not bad. For you." Lilli grinned her white teeth shining in the moon light. "Wow.. we need some real dares you guys. I can't think of any. Klaash, you got any? I'm fresh out of ideas.." Lilli made a "clueless" face. ;P  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:30 pm
((I can't hold my breath for very long lol which is a shame since I love swimming underwater >_<))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:14 pm
"Nah, I got nothin'." Klaash said, shaking his head and laughing through his teeth. He really did have no good dares. The only dare he had mustered up for Lilli was,by his book, quite lame.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:29 pm
"Dammit..." Lilli groaned. "This is freaking retarted. Um.. this game isn't working out so well. Do you wanna keep playing or do someting else." Lilli made it so she was floating on her back. "Maybe we should... do something else.." Lilli laughed then swam up behind Klara and grabbed her. Klara shutter slightly. "Damn I'm bored.." ;P [Lol]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games