Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:32 am
"Oh yes, i forgot to introduce him. This is Dread, i found him in one of the cans out back."He couldn't help but laugh a little. "well dinner should be done when you get back, im going to go ssit with Reign." Kai stated as he left the kitchen, and headed back up to the room were they left Reign.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:37 pm
"Ya Dreads the name, thanks for letting me stay for dinner, but like i said,m ill get out of your guys way soon enough," he said to them all while picking his ear with his pinky getting out some ear wax, he flung it out behind him.

dread98

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:30 pm
Reign sighed and sat on the grass, calm as anything, fireflies floating about her, illuminating the night by tiny fractions... it seemed like just yesterday when she was all alone, and now... an entire family!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:45 pm
Kai saw Reign through the window, outside on the grass. he silently opened the window and lept to the ground beside her." Hey, whats up Reign?" he asked in a hushed tone as not to disturb the quiet.  

kai wolf white

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:10 pm
she looked up at him, eyes glowing in the light of the rising moon, expression strangely wild, like a wolf caught in the middle of a chase "The moon..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:00 pm
ERYN2067
Looking at hikari "uh No this one is RED! oh wait no sorry THIS is LEON He is the one with ERRI who owns the house ! Leon This is Hikari the angellic who came to us by fall and prayer ! now guys uh I don't really know the neko across from Kai yet and Reign keeps showing pretty pictures of the yard out front Uh guys I am going shopping and i will return um hikari want to go with?"
"yeah sure sounds good beacuse I don't really think ripped and blood stained clothes are in with the latest fashions here" Hikari joked as he and Min walked out of the house  

Ravenhome

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:22 pm
Kai sat next to her and looked at the moon, "beautiful isn't it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:37 pm
i dont like this everyone needs to get out of my house untill i am properly introdused to everyone cause it is my house not yours to invite people into she yelled so the whole house could here  

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:17 pm
Min was already out on her way to town with Hikari when she got a bad feeling and the flash of an ANGRY Erri and then wondered if she should return immediately so she fllashed to erri what information she could about the Angellic one she was with named Hikari.

then waited for a response from Erri before continuing.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:35 pm
Kai heard Erris angry yells from inside. "i think i've been a bad puppy..." He said in a saddened tone.  

kai wolf white

Elfgirl1

Shameless Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:39 pm
The sounds of children scrambling over one another was in its peak for the day as the largest number of people to come around for that time walked past the large crate that held them. Aya was not one of them. She merly sat curled in her corner hudling for warmth, never ounce loosening her hold on her most presious possetion, her stuffed animal named sleepy bear.
From her position one could not see much of her face, only her long Auburn hair, her overly baggy black jacket, and less baggy faded blue skimmers which seemed very out of place with the chill wheather. And even more so was her horrably woren down brown ugg boots. Were you could see skin it didn't even look like skin, it more or less resembled ancient paper, long faded and streted thinly covering blue-green viens that crossed over like roots beneath it.
The only thing that was the most distincted was her dark copper colored dog ears and wolf tail that was tucked away as much as possible from the biting cold.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:48 am
Min waited but got no response before going on with her mission  

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:42 pm
[new member... play nice]
gaia name: Elfgirl1
chara. name: Aya

description: Tall (almost 6 ft.) and modle-like, she has a very bony but sturdy build. Long Auburn hair that reaches to her shoulder blades with matching root beer colored eyes that seem golden in direct lighting. She is pale with slite coloration, but often a tan eludes her grasp and is usualy pale enough so you can see most of her blue-green viens. She has Dark copper colored dog ears and a long dark copper colored wolf tail.She never looks like she got a full nights sleep. She wears faded blue baggy skimmer shorts, a grey t-shirt, a overly large black jacket, and horrably woren brown uggs.

personality: Shy, quiet, removed, and violent at times but ounce you get to know her then she seems to never be downbeat and around her theres never a boring day. She always seems self ashured and constently hyper, but if on the rare chance that she lets you in on her true self shes almost completely the opposite, though through it all she won't be down about anything and has almost a O.C.D. with making people happy, even if it kills her, which often leads her to trouble, but shes stubbernly loyal to those she calls friend.

special: Often talks to herself or her stuffed bear which she never goes anywere without.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:48 pm
may i join

gaia name: piro-sensai
chara. name: piro
description: neko-cat girl
personality: vary perverted
special: none  

piro-sensai

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cool Cat 500

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:09 pm
Min continued to the town "uh Hikari Reign wants to see you at the house so that you can be introduced to Erri my AKENTA and adopted mom of the house ok..?" then she flashed a message to reign

=Hikari is on his way back=

Min then continued into the town going through the shops not exactly knowing who or what could be sending the pictures of the crate and loud voices and some small animal but it was blurry as min made her way through the crowds and PET SHOPS

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff