Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most hated Resident Evil Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Most hated character
Ashley
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Steve
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Anette
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Alfred
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Dario
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Sherry
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Brad
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 27

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:13 pm
Vinessa_Valentine
Biohazard EXTREME
Oh, I just love it. People don't listen, and they need to learn to.
But everything needs an opposing force.

Yes, but when the opposing force is naive and doesn't learn its lesson, ever... It just ain't right.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:56 pm
Sure its right! All kinds of awesome shows have been made on that premise alone:

He-Man vs Skeletor
COBRA vs G.I. Joe
Dexter vs Mandark

Shoot... all we have to do is wear ridiculous outfits and I have to laugh maniacally when I have a plan and yell "Curses!" when you foil my argument and we'll be just like a cartoon... without the 25 minute filler material in each episode.  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:40 pm
They're... awesome?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:15 am
Fine then... Thundercats vs Mum-rah... and yes, G.I. Joe WAS awesome... real American heros to say the least. Although COBRA Commander and his minions were my favorite. Oh, also, Autobots vs Decepticons. Starscream was my favorite in that series too.  

Vinessa_Valentine

Ubervamp89

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:17 am
Im split between hating ashley or steve more, yep its gota be ashley! instead of screaming for help jus kick the infected in the balls! they wernt always las plagas freaks! lol twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:28 am
I WOULD of said Sherry but she has a chance redeem herself in RE5.

So I guess it's Ashley, the stereotypical teen girl you just want to strangle! twisted  

Pughy89666

W0lf Rid3r

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:12 pm
Alfred Ashford from the list but Jim from all. Alfred is a gay crossdressing freak and Jim is a cowardly person, who just sucks all around, but they had to have someone suck on that game.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:03 pm
I would say Ashley, she's completely useless. I was happy a couple of times when I 'accidentally' knifed her.  

Alkaizer87

BrokenButterfly73

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:45 pm
Alkaizer87
I would say Ashley, she's completely useless. It was happy a couple of times when I 'accidentally' knifed her.

Ha ha! me too. When I accidentally rocketlaunchered, grenaded, shot and knifed also. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:31 am
Jeez why does everyone hate Ashley? She's the presidents daughter, of course shes going to be annoying! I think I would have been semi similar to her if I was in her situation in 4. i would've screamed less and been much more helpful though.. >->;; Other than that I don't think I hate any of the characters, maybe Brad,but I don't even hate him that much. I have a tendency to like all the characters most people hate. D: ( Steve is my favorite guy character, and most people despise him. ) emo  

dani kila

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:38 am
Just because she's the president's daughter, doesn't mean that she has to be loud and annoying. There's a line where you have to refrain from making some kind of a personal statement about the American culture in your games. If Mikami can't keep his perception of American stereotypes away from his games, then he should be making political comedy games, or something of the sort. Or better yet, Mikami shouldn't be making games at all.
Come to think of it... Not only does he portray the President's Daughter as an annoying little princess, but he portrays the government agent.... How many guns does Leon carry??? Wow, I'm starting to see a pattern.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:42 pm
I have to say Ashley for reasons that do not need explaining...

I couldn't help but realize that Alfred got 11%, why would you hate him? He is the shining example of the ultimate mature video game villain... And if you don't buy that BS than he is the only character made me fall out of my chair laughing! rofl  

Bruno van Hellsing

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:35 pm
Bruno van Hellsing

I couldn't help but realize that Alfred got 11%, why would you hate him? He is the shining example of the ultimate mature video game villain... And if you don't buy that BS than he is the only character made me fall out of my chair laughing! rofl
ah yes code veronica x. I loved that game, solely becasuethe main villain was a crazy guy pretending to be his sister and himself at the same time. Oh god that was funny. When the wig was revealed when I played it the first time I was like HOLY s**t! And then I sharted laughing.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:00 pm
Alkaizer87
Bruno van Hellsing

ah yes code veronica x. I loved that game, solely becasuethe main villain was a crazy guy pretending to be his sister and himself at the same time. Oh god that was funny. When the wig was revealed when I played it the first time I was like HOLY s**t! And then I sharted laughing.

I got spoiled about that before I played the game, but it's what got me to purchase it in the first place! xd

There's so much stuff to make fun of in CV, that's a reason why I love it so much.  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:39 pm
AngelaAshford
Alkaizer87
Bruno van Hellsing

I got spoiled about that before I played the game, but it's what got me to purchase it in the first place! xd

There's so much stuff to make fun of in CV, that's a reason why I love it so much.
" You are not worthy of it's power!" Wesker thinking," et's see I can: a, go do a run jump of the wall and punch her, which will most likely not work; b, leave this to Chris and come back for her when she's weaker; or c, use game shark codes to give me the dna, although I should've done that in the first place. I'll choose A."  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff