Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:56 am
Craig teleported right behind Gemini and said,"I should ask you the same question."  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:54 am
Robin had been prepared. He turned to beast boy nodding at him. It was time to show thier new moves off.

Beast Boy charged belly flopping the new comer to the ground. 'Ha ha ! Cy your not the only with strength !' he teased. He pinned her down.

Robin hesitated the voice sounded familar though see looked hostile he leapt in the air. Pulling out his claws slashing her across the face. They couldn't take anymore chance this world was to dangerous.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:32 am
Aqualad stood between Robin and the girl and said,"Dude chill we don't know if she's our friend or foe."  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:07 am
Raven's ears twitched. The voice was familiar though she couldn't decide where she had heard it before. She walked over closer to where Beast Boy had the newcomer pinned to the ground. "I'd recommend you tell us your name."

Scar grinned. He always loved a kill. The wolf leaped out of the bushes he had been hiding in and wrapped his jaws around the elk's throat. The elk tried to weakly buck, but Scar's teeth pierced the skin at the throat.  

dragonelf213

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:22 am
((Can I play Odysseues?))

Human:

User Image

Saber-tooth form except with white fur instead of gray:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:02 pm
Adonis wacthed Midnight get angry. Revenge was so close he would avenger Greyback as he saw it on his death bed.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:05 pm
Then Cyborg walked over to the girl and said, "We asked you what's your name girl?"

Then Starfire figured out whose voice it was and asked her, "If you don't mind me asking, what is you name young girl?"

"My name is Gemini and you guys sound like the Titans," said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:22 pm
Aqualad's jaw dropped from surprise; he then shook his head and said,"Gemini, is it really you."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:26 pm
"Aqualad, yeah its me," said Gemini.

"Yo, girl its been almost forever," said Cyborg.

"Oh, Gemini we all miss you when you were taken from us," said Starfire.

Then Gemini moved away from Robin and Beast Boy. She than said, "You guys really missed me?"

((K, you can be Odysseuss))  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:38 pm
Aqualad smiled and said,"of course we missed you."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:41 pm
"Yes, alot," said Starfire.

"Wow, I've missed you guys too," said Gemini with a smile.

"So, Gem how did you end up here?" asked Cyborg.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:45 pm
((Any specific powers you had planned for Odysseuss?))

"What happened to you?" It had been a while since they last saw Gemini. Raven was glad to see that Gemini was okay. She sat down to listen to Gemini's story.

Odysseus stalked into the saber-tooth den where Adonis and Midnight were. He had been up north for a while longer and had agreed with the leaders that he would meet them back in their old home. "Hello. Missed me?"  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:10 pm
Then Starfire and Cyborg sat down as well. "Yes, tell us," said Starfire.

"Well, we all know how you guys adopted me from the orhanage but I also had counclers. So when they came to the tower one day, and they took me away from you guys thinking that you guys weren't good enough as parents and family and such. That is what they thought but I kept telling them that they are wrong but they won't listen to me, for they said I'm child, I don't know what I'm talking about," explained Gemini.

"That sucks," said Cyborg.

"And than they took me to some couple who acted like a nice couple who wanted to start a family. and when my counclers left me there with them, I was than treated badly and I secretly trained myself, remembering what you guys taught me. But than when they found out they beated me," she said as she showed them the old scars she had on her paws and cheek. "Then when I finally turned fourteen I excaped from thier grasp, ran away for they were going to sell me to this wolf pack who can turn into humans and one of their names were Blaise, the new and improve leader. While the ones who took and beated me were name Whiteblood and Piosen Fang," she explained more.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:59 pm
((I'll play as Piosen Fang))

Piosen Fang (back & red):
User Image
User Image
Personality: mean, quiet, energenic, tough, and quick
Bio: She's a bad wolf and her mate is Whiteblood. They both are part of Blaise's pack. And they are the one's who took Gemini after Gemini was taken away from the Titans. And she was the one who beat Gemini up.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:18 pm
"Nice kill Scar. Now lets take it back to the others," said Blaise as he helped Scar carrythe dead elk to the den.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then Midnight stopped her anger as she saw Odysseus and smiled. She said, "Well, now hello there friend and we have missed you."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games