Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:46 pm

Starfire was amazed at seeing Spider-robin again but smiled tyo see him again and said, "Well, welcome back Spider-robin."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fox saw a boy(Arachnid) asking her a question. So she jumped down to where he was and said, "Names' Fox. And you?" She looked at him and thought to herself, 'He's kind of cute.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they were inside the mansion, Gemini(Jessie Wolf) went into a room and started to make Kid spider a new look. When she was done she came out and said, "Here you go."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:23 am

Spider-robin leapt of the roof gracefully landing to the ground. He looked around the new kid , 'Wow you must have really pepped up your recturitment drive. As you know i'm Spider-robin and you are ?' Spider-roibn began already bored with the plesantaries.

Adam sighed same old Spider-robin that was good to know he deffinately kept himslef emotionaly unattached.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:42 am

'Boy Arachnid keeper of the weblades' he began proudly. This guy looked borted but aweseome. He looked away from the girl wondering why she was here but it didn't matter.

'Thanks' Kid spider replied quickly chanigng reutnring fully clothed and impressed. 'Thank you' he bowed getting up. Really pleased with his new costume. From now he was shadow destiny. Let the new live begin...

(Shadow desinties new suit:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. )
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:21 pm

"Hm, you look nice in it too and your welcome," said Gemini(Jessie Wolf). "But now we are known as our new names until the time is right to reuse our old names. For I must earn mine, so now I am Jessie Wolf," said Jessie Wolf(Gemini).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fox than backed away from the Arachnid, made her butterfly wings appear and took off flying without a word. 'Hm, nice boy but I'm on a mission,' she thought to herself.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:09 pm

Then Rose walked up to the house looking at it strangly but than walked away with her basket of rocks and shells and headed back to the town.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:21 am

'Pleased to meet you' he shock his hand firmly trying to get this done and other with quickly. He hated pointless discussion and debate. Though this one seemed different..

Robin wacthed the girl fly away looking at her curiously though returning his throughts to the situation at hand. 'We should take the pod back' he siad thoguthfully.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:32 am

Arachnid wacthed the girl fly away. Strange but whatever she didn't pose a threat anyway.

'I see. You what do wish to do here ?' Destiny shadow asked wondering what she planned to do know she was set up and safe. Surely she had a point ?.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:35 pm

"We are going to live here, help this town for I here they have trouble here, and train ourselves," said Gemini.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:41 am

'Sounds great ,better start with a scouting mission around the town in civilain clothes then' Shdaow destiny suggested eager to explore the new world in front of him.

'Yeah and I don;'t insurance or break down cover' Arachnid interjected. He wondered who that girl was. Due to her intrest it may be worth investiagting.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:42 am

'Yeah sorry about the mess. Couldn't really think about when I was about meet my maker and ask why I didn't have better eyes but' Spider-robin sighed. 'I'll bring it back to the tower don't worry' he added looking at the collousal task in front of him.

'I'll stay and help' Adam stepped forward amazed at the vechile depsite it's shabby condition and besides it beat the dismal over emotioan mood at home.

'Ok we'll head back' Robin announced speeding back to the tower. He didn't want to but some time he was going to have to confront the the hard and upsetting truth.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:52 am

'So you have a plan how were gonna get it back ?' Adam asked observing ball of crushed metal. He tapped with his foot lightly.

'Well my plan was to hall it back with some hook lines. Wacth me demonstate' he announced. He pointed his right arm straight shooting four grapple lines with hooks attached lacthing themselves firmly into the hull. He pointed his left arm towards a rusty high above shooitng out again four more hooks. With a sudden amount of force Spider-robin shot into the air soaring above the crane he shot another set of lines at a building close to the beach and soared forwards rocketing towrds the tower. As his reflection surfaced in the towers windows he shot his left hooks line upwards landing gracefully on the roof as he yanked the pod up from hanging down the tower onto the roof. It had a been difficult but he knew how Robin got about this sort of thing. He stood on the roof waitng for the others.

Adam sighed dand swung his way to the tower entering the buildingand reutnring to his room. He'd wait for his presence to be required besides everyone would be weapin today.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:31 pm

Starfire headed back tot the tower as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gemini than handed Shadow destiney some other new clothes. "Here you where this when were not doing super hero look around. Like these clothes are just for home and regular stuff. But I do have a costume I made for super hero things. I'll go get dressed in it and we'll go search the town," explained Jessie Wolf as she went into a room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fox jumped around the city and into a forest. She than went into a cave and sat on a rock.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:45 pm

Then Gemini stepped out of the room in her new costume for her super hero look:
User Image
"Ok, here we go. My new super hero outfit and of course the people will know us by super heros as well. Now ready to potral the town," said Jessie Wolf.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:46 am

Arachnid folowed keeping a diecitated eye on the look out if that girl re-appeared again. She deffinately wasn't plain and it may be worth taking a closer look at her.

'Nice I suppose we should intorduce oursleves to the town by taking down some bad guys in media worth stye' Destiny smiled at the prospect.

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:53 am

Robin parked his bike in the garage pulling of his helemt he sighed looking through a window sieng the bright blue sky. Looked someone had closed a door and opened a new one. He left the shaodw garage to find Spider-robin.

Adam reutrned to the tower hitting the gym. He felt it was time for a big work out to get back into rotuine he always had to be ready in the line of work.

Spider-robin pushed the pod throuhout the tower with diffculty and heaved into the lab. He panted laving it thier desring some food. Hope they had some meat..
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games