Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silver Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:44 pm
((dang, i g2g, got homework and school 2morrow, so laterz.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:32 pm
Kit let out another wince of pain and sighed. "Crap...I shouldve gotten that massage before i fought Zeno..." He rubbed his shoulders and sighed. The warm water helped slightly but couldnt replace the soft touch of a womens hand. "Oh well....." He said in another sigh as he looked up at the starry sky.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kuruk Gearhart

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:32 am
Kuruk fell asleep and he just now woke up "Kit, why didn't you wake me up?" Kuruk said drowsy from the nap  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:35 pm
"Hmm no reason. I thought i would let you sleep." Kit smiled and got out of the water. Changing into his ninja gear he walked off.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:44 pm
Kit got out of his ninja gear and into his towel. Going into the mixed section he climbed into the water slowly. Sitting dow where the water was up to his shoulders he tilted hs head back so it rested on the brim of rock. He looked at the sky and looked at the stars as they peirced the fog.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:12 pm
Kit stood. Putting on his ninja gear he exited the spa.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kuruk Gearhart

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:58 am
Kuruk stayed where he was -i think it might be timt to go- Kuruk gets out of the water, gets his clothes on and leaves.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:20 am
Sliding up to the front desk he recieved his towel. Taking his clothes off he wrapped the towel around him and stood at the edge of the water. Doing a gainer into the water a small splash was made. He floated to the other side of the mixed springs and sat down. "hmm maybe i can find a girl in here som where?" Looking around he smiled. "Nah i dont get that lucky..." He rested his head on the rocks and looked up at the sunlite sky.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:39 am
Kit began to move his fore finger back and fourth making waves and ripples in the warm water. Then moving it quiker he made waves start to rise. Flicking it up wards. A gigantic wave rose and slammed down but just befoe it did Kit let out a breath of blue fire turning the warm water into steam which surrounded the entire inside of the hotspring. Now with it all foggy Kit smiled and closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:51 am
Kit began to manipulate the water into random shapes. Triangles, Squares, Whatever he could think of. It became a heart. then transformed into a rose. making the rose solidify by adding wind chakra he turned it into ice. Holding the rose in his hands he slammed it against the wall with a small throw. Getting up from the water he left more stressed then when he arrived.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:07 am
as korioki galantly got into the poll he sighed with grate releaf that his trip was over yet so sucsessfull "man ... i think il haf to go to the rock soon... for farther training that it ..." he mumbled to him self as he started to nap in the warm pool  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:51 pm
Kit enterd the hot sprins but jumped immediatly to the roof. The warm tiles heated be them constant steam felt good on his back. Laying down he looked at the starry night sky.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:45 am
Zeno sighed as he walked cross-legged into the hot springs. The stiffness of his body had increased the entire way here-especially considering he used his chakra to get there. He went to the changing room and got undressed. He placed his clothes and other belongings in a locker. He groaned as he stepped into the soothing springs. He slowly sank into the 'pool', letting the water rise up to his mouth. The mist surrounding this place alone was relaxing-that made this like paradise.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:12 am
Zeno sighed as he stepped out of the pool. He grabbed his things, got dressed, and left.  

De-Vaughn07

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games