Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:13 pm
((Long distance awakening? lol. That's what we were planning for Lunis. Alcina has to be conscious at least though...))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:17 pm
The figure jumped down from the rooftops and landed wiftly on the ground. Sui arrived at the scene and saw in front of him, a devillish yet pretty lady.

"Care to introduce yourself? You seem to be having a lot of fun here...." Sui said with a glare.

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:08 pm
((Things are finally moving again. *bounces happily in place* heart ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:04 pm
(( Yay!~ whee I wonder how much damage Akira's bombs did. whee And I don't know what I should make Kuromi do...*feels like she's controlling a puppet* Rargh! whee ))  

SakuMeiMei

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:49 pm
((Well, i was thinking of it just being small smoke bomb kinda thing, so not to damage the mansion, since well, it wasnt my creation in the first place.))

Akira chuckled, looking at the kizoku leader in front of herself. "My name is Akira...I wonder if you have heard of me from Hayato?" She asked, smirking. "Akira, who have come to kill everyone who came into contact with Hayato. ((wow...lame line, eh? but i have to go. lol. and a lame excuse...*sigh*))

((so I decided to move Hayato along. What do you guys think?))
Hayato growled as he looked over to where he thought the Nekozoku village was. "Akira..." He growled, anger burning in his eyes. He winced as he stood up, his broken arm limp.

"Hayato-sama." 2 figures ran into the scene, both carrying wounds.

The one who had gone back to the village to get help spoke first. "I have brought re-inforcements, and they are handling what has occured in the Werewolf clan as best they can."

"Hayato-sama, your arm-" The other started, but he was cut off by Hayato.

"Take care of the clan during my absence.." Hayato said, starting to walk away, faultering each step he took. "I am going to the Nekozoku clan. You two will be placed in charge until I return."

"But Hayato-sama, your wound!" One started, trying to stop him.

Hayato gave him a glare, stopping him from coming any closer. "Thats an order." He growled. "Stay, and take command. Akira has gone to take revenge to me on someone else. It is my fault they will be in danger."

The two faltered, each trying to think of a way to stop their leader. The two wolves looked at their leader in the eyes, and sighed in defeat. "Yes Sir." They said. "Please come back safe..."

"Take this." One of them took out a small box. "There are some medicine in there, and they should help you ease the pain and make your wound heal faster..."

Hayato nodded. "Thanks." With that, he grabbed the box and ran off in his human form.

The two commanders watched him disappear, their eyes full of worry. "Please come back safe."  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:24 am
((Unfortunately, he is (in fact) too late. lol. Oh, this is going to be fun...))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:50 pm
Sui flicked his rod from his waist; it twirled in the air, like a pinwheel, and as it swiftly came, it dropped as fast. But not to worry, Sui caught it with his right hand, "Care to have some fun?"

With an icy glare and a devillish smirk, he added, "And while we're at it, you can do some storytelling."

At the back of his mind, he wondered what she has to do with Hayato....

Where are you Hayato?! Sui thought.

(I'm being really lazy so except Kisuna, I'm just gonna have every character call each other by first name sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:17 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:15 pm
"That's a shiny blade you got there," Sui kept his smile up, hoping to have a little battle with the girl. In less than a second, he intersected his weapon with her sword with a powerful 'clang' which moved her blade away from his neck. "Care to have some fun?" He was looking for a challenge....

Hopefully this'll keep her entertained until all the people are led to safety....

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:32 am
((Yay! A fight! *pulls up some popcorn* Don't mind me, lol. I'm just going to comment on the side lines for a while, lol.))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:10 pm
( I'm such a noob at fighting sweatdrop I hope I can make this one better )  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:47 pm
Akira hopped couple of times backwards, looking at the kizoku leader with amused eyes. "Looks like you aren't too bad...well, as Hayato's...well, for someone knowing Hayato, I guess I shouldn't have been surprised..." With a twist, Akira swung the blade once more, aiming the tip of the sword at his heart. "I'll tell you one thing: Anyone who comes in contact with Hayato dies."

((I suck too...haha... sweatdrop ))  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:43 pm
((Aw, you guys can do it! Believe in yourselves! Now I should get going, before I make myself sick with the pep talk, lol...))  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 4:37 am
"So why is that?" He asked, unfazed by the nearing weapon. He countered and reflected it with his rod and pushed her away to the air with his strength. With that, he followed, making a big leap for the sky.

"Sorry, but I'm not ready to die just yet." He winked.

Leri
Vice Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:31 pm
Kuromi heard clanging. "Hmmm?" She turned and stopped in her tracks. "Sui?" Yes, it really was Sui and some other person. It looks like a mazoku... She accidentally stepped on a twig and a loud snapping sound echoed through the whole forest. "Oops..."  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games