Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:43 am

Kazuma strolled throught the training grounds looking for a jounin or above to hopefully tech him some jutsu for the chunnin select exams. Kazuma finallt stopped at a area and started atacking a practice dummie to train he hoped a jounin or something would come his way he needed help training.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:36 am

Sengetsu entered the grounds and went to a cleared area."this should do." he leaped into the air then threw ten kunai to the ground in a circle around a tree. he then made a handseal."Mark!" he landed on the tree and pulled a scroll from his back tossing it into the air."ninja tool summoning!" a kwandao appeared in his hand."Haishin no Jutsu!" he teleported to one kunai and slashed at the tree instantly teleporting to another and repeating the slashes ant teleporting until the tree was no longer there."that is the jutsu that created the legend known as the Yellow Flash." he smirked."interesting." he sat down in the circl of kunai where the tree once stood and began to meditate ignoring the breeze that blew his hair into his face.

xLytez

master gaelin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:53 am

"Hey Kazuma!" Ben said as he walked up to him.
"I heard you made it into the chuunin exams!" Ben said excitingly
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:09 am

Kazuma continued hitting the dummie and causing it to crack a little "Ben are you stupid I wouldn't let you be ahead of me in Sunspear " he said and continued to hit the dummie with force still.Kazuma stopped for a second and turned to face Ben "have you seen Bambi-Sensai' he asked him wonderingly even though he didn't want Ben to know he wanted to train with Bambi-Sensai so badly.

irishshamrock12

master gaelin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:31 am

"I'm pretty sure he's over at the sunspear temple getting it ready but we can't gothere so I would just focus on the exams."
Ben said as he walked over to a tree and started climing it.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:47 am

Kazuma shooke his head "You are stupid I wanted him too train me for the exams now i have to go find someone else". Kazuma walked over to the tree Ben was climbing he threw his right hand back and with the momentum brought it back breaking the tree with his hand, Kazuma sniggered and went back to continue hitting the dummie.

irishshamrock12

master gaelin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:55 am

"That wasn't nice!" Ben said as he hoped from the top of the tree and using the momentum slice the dummie in half with his katana
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:00 pm

Kazuma grabbed Ben's katana's blade "Never mover this thing that close to me again next time i will brake it" he said as he moved to another dummie hitting so hard his knuckles were bleeding really bad. Kazuma kept on working away at the dummie he didn't often hit something this hard but it was something to do.

irishshamrock12

master gaelin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:16 pm

Ben walked over to the waterfall. "Might as well train on somthing he can't break" He grumbled as he becan to clime.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:04 pm

Detachi walked towards the spot where he always trained. He notices Kazuma, "Hi.", He says to him.

Detachi

Dripples

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:47 am

Xiah appeared out of nowhere with Xantos-hokage. "Ahh fresh air!"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:20 am

Xiah went to the park

Dripples

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:07 pm

User Image
Zaruto dashed into the training grounds waiting for saske and phi...

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:09 pm

IM here to battle.

xPhi-Phix

uchiha saskuke kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:09 pm

saske climbed on a tree and watched the tow fighting....
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games