Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:05 am
Sielle allowed herself a laugh at that comment, and shook her head. "A compliment - from you? I do believe the last days are upon us then," she said dryly. "And humor?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:10 am
"It's about time for it, too." Dorian said, peering up at the sky as if he expected it to fly apart at any moment- which he had been, for several years now. And yes, if you count that as humor, then yes, it is." He muttered, still peering at the sky.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:11 am
"What is wrong with you?" Sielle demanded, looking at the sky as well. Both Atindan and Ryok were acting perfectly normal. "Why do you keep looking up?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:17 am
"Just looking." Dorian said, a faint mimicking quality to his voice. He looked back to Sielle, and shrugged. "I'm trying to find out when the world falls apart." He said simply.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:19 am
"The world will fall apart when you love someone," she predicted with a sweeping, and mocking, bow. "Of that, I'm sure of," she added with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:24 am
"We're going to be waiting a while, then." Dorian said, barking a short, ugly laugh. "Never again." He thought grimly, his face darkening before he shook himself back to reality.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:27 am
"That's fine with me," Sielle said breezily, twirling a bit for the heck of it. She was in a strange mood anyway. "I like my life, for the extent it is." That was a lie, but there was nothing else for it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:34 am
Dorian raised an eyebrow, looking at Sielle from the corner of his eye. "I do think you're quite mad." He said, shaking his head and looking to the sky again.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:26 pm
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
Dorian raised an eyebrow, looking at Sielle from the corner of his eye. "I do think you're quite mad." He said, shaking his head and looking to the sky again.

Humans...

"Madness is only a state of mind," Djevik rasped as he came out of the shadows nearest the pair. It was close enough to get rid of Sielle's reasoning for choosing the clearing, but far enough away that they couldn't stop a lethal reaction. Not that they would have killed him. "Those who are not mad should not be following the Great Lord of the Dark."

In fact, madness was one of the few states that Djevik respected in a person. Somebody who had lost their mind did not hide or do any of this scurrying that these pathetic humans did. They acted on their instincts and usually made it further than any other. Just look at Lews Therin. He had destroyed his entire family after being driven mad, or so Djevik had heard. Not for any reason other than that they were in front of him. That sort of chaos was what Djevik longed for. "Or me, for that matter," he added to his previous statement.

"We've done well, wiping out this corner of the city. It is a shockwave that will be felt for many years to come. Rand al'Thor will surely come out and attack us now, and that's when we shall kill him. As long as his bloody demons do not come with him." The Asha'man... the bane of all creatures of the Dark.

"Now," he said, eyeing Sielle, "What do our casualties number? And how many items did you find?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:44 pm
Sielle stroked Antidan's neck to soothe the beast - his shoulder was equal to her head - and swept a low bow.

"We lost far less humans that I had thought we would," she told him. "Only twenty percent of our force was destroyed. I do not know the Trolloc forces, as they were under your command."

She paused, and then continued. "I only found this an'greal - I'm unsure what it's power is, as I have not used it," she made a point of saying, stretching the staff out as if to hand it to him. "There were no others I sensed."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:31 pm
"Are we going to search the city, or just leave it as is?" Dorian asked, pulling his hood back a bit. "I think I'd like to see the place burning." He explained with a savage grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:42 pm
"The Trollocs lost one brute. The security forces were caught off-guard... none escaped." Djevik casually wiped his blade of the blood that soaked it on the corpse of a nearby peasant girl. Her clothes were unneeded now, anyway. The corrosive qualities of his sword caused the clothes to melt away a bit, showing the girl's blood-stained right leg. "It was a fortunate raid.

"As for the an'greal," he continued, "I care nothing for it. That sorcery is best left to those who use it. I entrust it to you, Sielle," he said, and then added "don't get too comfortable with it."

Turning to the boy as he spoke, as his point was actually valid this time, Djevik responded accordingly. "If you want, you may light the buildings. The recent rains will have dampened the homes to the point of keeping the blaze under easy control, but you can try if you wish."  

CR Kyrie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:30 pm
"I thank you, my lord, and I'll keep your words in mind," Sielle replied, taking his point clearly. She glanced at Dorian, and made a face. There was no need to utterly destroy the city - it was a needless waste of time and effort, in her opinon.
Djevik had spoken, however.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:44 pm
"Good, good..." Dorian cackled, rubbing his hands together fiendishly. It was cliché, but fun. "I think I'll get started on that- if you two are done with me here?" He added as an afterthought.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:37 am
He is a fool... Djevik thought, keeping his rage toward the impulsive boy in check. He had to do so for now, but not much longer. Soon, he would rule the world. And then, he could afford to lose a few of his less-beloved minions. But for now, he would let Dorian be childish.

"You may leave us," he said, turning to Sielle.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff