Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:35 pm
"Oh, she's-" Tatsuya started, but Akuro interrupted him.
"She passed out. She got too drunk. I'll bet she's going to have one hell of a hang over when she gets up." He scoffed, standing up.
"I'm going to bed. I'm tired." He excused himself, walking out of the kitchen.
Aoi bit her bottom lip.
"Is he okay?" She asked quietly.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:20 pm
Yuu glared at Ando, then glanced back at Emiko. "I can see how that can get to be annoying." and idea popped into his head. "Do you want me to talk to him for you?" He offered, the blood in his veins already starting to boil. He wanted to bash this kid's face in.

[[ ;D Violent boy.]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:58 pm
[[I just saw this picture of an old lady punching this younger lady in the face ! It was epic. Right in the kisser. Haha like literally punched in the mouth.]]

Emiko glanced at Ando. She had in mind what Yuu might do the the kid.
"It's- you don't have to if you don't want. I'm okay, really." Emiko said, her cheeks brimmed a bright pink. Usually people didn't stand up for her, but Yuu was different. Sweet. To her at the least.
"Maybe later would be the best option. Not where you might get kicked out of school." Emiko whispered, then bit her lip.
Yuu doesn't like me, does he? Or is he just standing up for me? Like a friend?

---

Kiyoshi shrugged.
"I wouldn't know." He muttered.
"He seems rather pissed off with Yuka, though." Kiyoshi added.

A few minutes later, Yuka woke up.
"I feel terrible." She mumbled, groggily.
Examining the room, she remembered where she was. What had happened.
"Tatsuya," She breathed.
"Where is he?" Yuka asked, trying to lift her head. It felt like a hundred pounds on her shoulders.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:20 am
Yuu stifled his laughter, "Yeah, you're probably right. I don't really have any interest in getting a school suspention or anything...Once we're off school campus they can't do anything at all..."

[[ >D HOH HOH HOH. MERRY CHRISTMAS.]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:53 am
Tatsuya heard Yuka from the other room. He stood quickly.
"I'll be back.." He said, excusing himself too, leaving Kiyoshi and Aoi alone. He walked into the living room where Yuka had awakened.
"Yeah?" He asked quietly.

Akuro was now alone in his room. There he faced himself; his emotions, building up.
As soon as he shut the door he stood still, his hands clenched into fists, his eyes closed tightly. He was losing it.
Hastily he locked the door, then raced to get to his nightstand where a pretty shiny razor lay. He yanked up the arms of his shirt, stopping to stare. No one knew about his cutting problem, since he always wore long sleeves. The only one who even suspected it was Tatsuya, and he was right. But it was worse than he thought.
Scars and cuts littered his arms. Every inch, there was another cut. Like a greedy; paranoid monster, he snapped out of his daze and -without thinking- slahsed his arms quickly, not feeling it until afterwards.
The sting was more than he could handle, but he embraced it; he loved it. He didn't pay attention to how deep it was, but it had gone deep enough. 8 good, deep, fresh new cuts started beading with blood, then they spilled over, running down his arms. He smiled weakly, you could hardly call it a smile. He let it drip onto the hard wood floor.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:15 am
[[jeez;
i get really into this.
sadistic much ? neutral ]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:53 am
[[just a bit (O_O)p that's a thumb's down. lmfao.]]

Yuka held her arms out, pulling Tatsuya onto her. She hugged him tightly.
"I'm sorry," She said, kissing his cheek, "I shouldn't have been so stupid as to leave. Or did what I did with Akuro. I- I'm sorry.." Yuka trailed off.

Yuka wasn't drunk anymore, but the hangover was terrible.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:00 am
When the movie was about over, Emiko put away her notebook and put it in her bag.
Then the teacher turned off the movie, the end credits flying past in a blur.
"I'll see you all tomorrow." She said, dismissing them from the class a few minutes early.

"I'll see you later, Yuu." Emiko said, parting from him in the hallway. She looked back, watching him walk away. Even if Yuu did like her, it wouldn't be too much of a problem. Yuu was a sweet guy, and an attractive one for that matter.
But she had a crush on Nori, that was stronger. Would Emiko get her chance to ask Nori before Yuu took his opportunity?

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:13 pm
[[Lol... DUN DUN DUN!]]

"Yeah, see ya," Yuu smiled lightly, waving lightly as he made his way to another hall on a higher floor of the school. He squeezed into class, already bored. How many more hours were in the day?
He glanced at the clock mindlessly.

[[School time skip, er sumpin?]]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:44 pm
Tatsuya stiffed by her sudden embrace, but let her hold him awkwardly.
"It's alright." His jaw clenched. "What has been done cannot be undone." He murmured coolly.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:16 pm
[[YUS. TIME SKEEP NAO! ;D so lalala..school's over (: ]]

Emiko put her things into her bag, almost just wanting to leave them here, at school. She didn't have any homework today but she couldn't leave them here.

Once she was out infront of the school, she looked around for Yuu. He was just coming out of the building.
Leaning against the bike rack, she waited for him. Would he ask her out? Emiko felt nervous, like there were butterflies fluttering about in her stomach.
---

Yuka was afraid of that, even though she knew it was the truth. 'cannot be undone.'
She hated that.

"I know. I'm just hoping I can be forgiven. I took it for granted, but you got me out of that hell of a shelter. I couldn't think of a time in my life I was happier to get out of there.. then I go and betray you with someone else. If I were in your shoes, I'd have kicked me out and not let me come back. I don't expect to be forgiven, because really I don't deserve to be." Yuka stopped herself from going on.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:30 pm
Tatsuya smiled.
"I don't kick people out. Your forgiven. Who am I to say who you'll love? I 'bought'" he hated that word. "you for me yes, but I can't forbid you from loving Akuro just because I want you for myself." He said, his voice coming out in a soothing murmur.
"I'd just like a little warning next time you have feelings for someone else." He joking, laughing humorously.
Tatsuya couldn't help but feel crushing loniless. The two wives he bought for himself, loved someone else more. But who was he to say who they could love?

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:51 pm
Yuka felt overjoyed, happy again. She held his face in her hands and kissed him. To be frank, Yuka didn't know who she liked better. Tatsuya was older, and she loved him, faasho. But Akuro seemed more her type, but there was something about him, that made her want to turn away from him and take another direction; she just couldn't figure it out yet.
"Thank you, Tatsuya. For being the person you are. So forgiving and loving." Yuka said, holding him tightly.
I think Akuro is really mad at me." Yuka thought aloud.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:59 pm
Tatsuya stopped her there.
"Yuka.." He started. "You need to make up your mind. I know you love me, as I love you. But you've already started this relationship with Akuro. Akuro has never had a real, actual relationship. He doesn't know exactly what to do. If you love him you can have him." Tatsuya said. He didn't want everyone to be wrapped up in lies again.
All of the relationships Akuro ever had were one-way relationships. Yes, there was him and another woman, but he always played the role of the 'slave'. It was complicated, Akuro had once said it was like he was their 'b***h'. Tatsuya and him had laughed together then. There were only a few relationships Akuro had had where the man and woman had equal roles in the relationship.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:24 am
Yuka sighed heavily, sitting up, Tatsuya still awkwardly seated in her lap.
"I don't know how to answer that..." Yuka said, her voice soft, "and it makes me feel like a hoe."

Yuka was stuck. This had never happened to her before, to be caught between two people that loved her and she had to decide.
"I want you, Tatsuya. I don't think I'd last with Akuro." Yuka decided.
Honestly, she didn't think they would.
She was over eighteen, in reality turning twenty in a few months, and he was barely sixteen. It would be making her a ***** to be with him. But that wasn't her real reason not be with him.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games