Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:45 am
Yokai walked in and saw Zeramaru. Yokai got mad, when he saw the killer of his own brother, Xiah. Yokai couldn't control his anger and yelled, "YOU KILLER! WHY ARE YOU HERE?"
Withough waiting for an answer Yokai remembered something important and ran of to the gates  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:58 am
skylock took out a white baton with red at the bottom. "whats going on?"  

skywerwolf

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:24 pm
"And who are you to decide if kumo surrenders or not are you the raikage!" Zeramaru said in a enraged tone then he chuckled abit as he continued
"yes and then again kumo's people should decide."

Zeramaru then did his hand gesure (see sig) then said "you decide i have to do something" Zeramaru then jumped out the window upon landing the soil cracked but he was unharmed.

((be specific about clones is it a kage bunshin or just a normal bunshin or a genetic clone which is a real person or what! I mean if the clone of Jedi is made of wood for example i can hit it with a kunai and it would still move but if it is a kage bunshin it goes poof...if it a normal bunshin then it cant even fight! ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:40 pm
Yokai came in and walked to the raikage and bowed. "May you please do me a favor?" As Yokai bowed it wasn't proper but it still was a bow  

Dripples

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:35 pm
before zeramaru jumped out the window skylock took out a green piece of glass and pointed it at the weapon zeramaru was holding. he wanted to see what this plaentes ranged weaponry was like. it made a small snap. he got the photo. he just needed a way to get it bigger.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:25 pm
"Raikage"katsu came in and began talking"in three days an army is going to attack this village, i was informed by anonymous but trusty person"  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:11 pm
((Eris, it's at these times when I really feel sorry for you XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:13 am
((O_O I'm really not in the mood for this SH!T))

"Zeramaru I will slit your neck right now if you dare to talk to me that wa..." Susumu gets interupted by the mass amount of people flooding into her office. Zeramaru leaves so quickly and leaves the scroll behind which Susumu immediatly throws into the fire. "I choose to fight."

"Katsu go to the academy or around the village and warn people about the impending attack. I want everybody on high alert."

"you have bad timing Yokai. What is this favor you ask of me?" Susumu looks on in suspicion. She has a lot more things to worry about than favors, at the moment.  

Eris5

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:45 am
((Go Eris, I think I would have turned insane long time ago if I had to deal with this everyday O_o
Ok I'll stop oocing))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:30 am
skylock saw that she was flooded. he left a message on susumu's desk and and waited. the message red
Quote:
i can create new weapons if you need. i also got a picture of that one guy's weapon. if you need just ask for help. also i have a few justus that i need to practice beforehand. and something that works really well with a 2nd person. so it would be nice to get to those.
(also is that one dudes weapon basically a revolver?)  

skywerwolf

Dripples

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:29 pm
Yokai spoke, "I am from the leaf and is looking for a sensei. My hokage allowed me to travel to find someone to train me to get ready for the chunin exams." Yokai looked at the flooded room. "Wow.... being a kage looks tough."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:39 pm
*Jiang mysteriosly appeared around the area briefly, in that s**c of time, he'd carry two giant like packages on his back. he disapear temporary without a trace, but his presence could be greatly felt*  

The Majin Demon

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:20 am
skylock leaves to do some work on weapons.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:10 pm
((ling wtf..you cant just post that you appear in my office myseteriously...you have to at least use some sort of jutsu. futhermore, you have to post at the gates that you came into the village. and this packages thing is pissing me off. It's really easy to demolish them everytime and is just time consuming.i would usually ignore that post but whatever))

Susumu stares at the kid from the leaf village. "ya you really came at an odd time to look for a sensei. this village is under high alert and may be attacked very soon." her voice is stern from overworking. "If you want there are many good jounin and anbu here willing to train you."  

Eris5

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:26 am
Yokai bowed, "I understand, I actually have little time now, so I'll just leave." Yokai turned around and started to walk while he shoved his way through the flooded room while tripping a few times. He finally made his way through and opened the door. "God... looks like I won't find a sensei. The exams are soon and i searched for at least a week to find a sensei but can't." He kept mumbling to himself like what he does when he is sad. He put his head down and headed towards the gates to go to leaf.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games