Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Public Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raozspaz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:43 am
User Image

----- Sakura Lucis -----

Sakura returns the smile to the girl and then stands up. She looks around a bit and then begins to think for a moment, completely ignoring the other boy that approached the two of them. In a quick moment, she remembers that she needed to go take her test today at the academy. With that thought, she dashes off and goes running past the other boy. She stops a little past him and backs up. "Oh. Hi. Sorry. Can't stay. Got to go before I'm late. Bye." She smiles to the other boy and then runs off towards the academy.

[EXIT TO ACADEMY]

----- Konoha Genin -----

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:48 am
Kenric nodded and then he said "Seki-Reigan!" and then a symbol appeared in white with a black background and then went to the academy to take his test also.  

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:50 am
User ImageUser Image
Kokushibyou, Katsunya________________

Nya moved her attention over to the other new guy, then smiled at him as well.
"Sorry. Hello and good-bye. I'm sorry I can't stay."
Nya takes a slight curtsy then proceeds to leave.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:59 pm
Norleth, after a day of observing the Leaf's markets, sat on a bench at the park to 'rest'. As he sat, eating a sandwich that was made for him at an eatery on the far side of the village, he wondered, -Should I try scaring them a little bit? Security inside the village seems lax, although the gates can probably hold back an invader with obvious intentions.-  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:48 pm
Norleth shrugged, his mind made up, and he chuckled to himself after throwing bits of the remaining sandwich to geese and other animals for them to eat. He pulled up his hood and walked off, thinking.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:30 pm
Nabuko ran into the park, huffing, then sat down on a bench. "Dang, i'm glad they didn't catch me.  

OfficialPapaJohns

3,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100

xXRyou IshimaXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:58 am
User Image

"Suffering Is Optional....Pain is Inevidable"

Kirin entered the park, looking around. He didn't exactly know where to start searching first, so he decided to come here first. He wasn't in much of a rush. He had at least one month to find Tadashi Uchiha.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:58 am
User Image

"Suffering Is Optional....Pain is Inevidable"

Kirin could now see that the man he was looking for wasn't here. Soo he left this place and wandered out of the park

xXRyou IshimaXx

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tora Ryohara

Weapon Class / Konohagakure / Genin/ Bamboo blade wielder

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Tora walked silently through the park. she was wearing her normal clothes but she didn't have her kendo armor on. instead she just wore the white baggy shirt and the long black skirt. Tora walked slowly seeing as she was small and was carrying some heavy groceries that she had just bought at the store. the bamboo blade on her back swayed from side to side as she walked making it hard to see the crest that was on it. 'Hmm... plums and rice sound good... maybe ill have some after i put these away...' Tora thought to herself as she walked silently taking her time.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:25 pm
Raito Shenzaki The Blissful StormUser Image

Raito arrived at the village park after his long mission he had finnally time for a nice walk. Raito as he walked scanned the whole area as he saw a little girl struggling with some groceries. Going up too the little girl Raito politly smiled "Hello young lady may i help you carry your groceries dont worry I am Raito Shenzaki Sannn of leaf so i wont harm you" Raito smiled as he lent out his hand  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:30 pm

Tora Ryohara

Tora stopped for a minute and thought about what the man just said eyeing him suspiciously. Tora's purple eyes matched her hair color but they seemed to pierce into Raito's soul when she looked at him. But she simply sighed and plopped a heavy grocery bag into his hands. "Thank you very much Mr.Shenzaki... my name is Tora Ryohara... glad to meet you..." Tora told him in a soft little voice as she started to walk again and found that it wasn't so hard seeing as her load was lightened.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:36 pm

Raito smile widened as she gave him the bag "Your welcome Tora but you know i will carry it all for you if you want" Raito said walking on with her "So why is a small child like you alone with such heavy bags"  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:44 pm

Tora Ryohara

"You dont have to carry them all... its fine." Tora told him when he offered to carry them all. When she asked why she was alone she stayed silent for a couple feet before talking. "I live alone.... i dont have any family here in the leaf... ive been all over the world moving constantly from relative to relative....but i guess there are none now who want me... so im living alone in my adoptive grandfathers dojo.... he died a few months ago..." Tora told him in a monotone voice seeing as she hated indicating any emotion she was feeling. suddenly Tora's bamboo blade fell from her back cause the strap snapped so he stopped and picked it up with her right hand forcing herself to hold the heavy bag in her weaker hand. Tora then began to walk on as if nothing happened.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:50 pm

Raito stopped listening to the story "ah you are like me except I was alone with no one after my parents died" Raito said looking upwards to the sky before carrying on walking with the child. "Hmmm Tora after we deliver these too your home do you want to go to Ichiraku Ramen" Raito said not feeling sorrow for the child but a connection.  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:56 pm

Tora Ryohara

Tora was taken back a little bit that he had lost his parents too but she continued to walk onward. "Umm... sure why not... i haven't had ramen in a while..." Tora told him as they exited the park. Tora then began to wind her way down the villages alleyways heading for the Dojo she lived in.

(next post at dojo)

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas