Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:29 pm
toyo read the message, quickly. She looked at him with a confused look.
"Who is that?" she asked, suddenly she didnt care whether or not she was invading his space.
Sure, she shouldnt be surprised. someone as attractive as Nori has probably had his share of girlfriends, who knows what they look like, prettier than Toyo or not. Vanida though, seemed pretty important. Though he had never talked about her really, maybe he still loved her. Toyo and Nori's relationship seemed a little shaky, as to whether they were officially 'together' or not. would he tease her and call her Toy like all the other guys? Toyo bit her bottom lip, accusations were flying in her mind. She wishes Nori would kiss her, and reassure her that she was the only one. Make the chaos in her head stop.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:46 pm
Nori glanced at the message again, reading over it once more.
"She's my ex-girlfriend, Vanida. And yeah, apparently still loves me. She must just want to get in my pants or something," Nori said, serious, but laughed afterward.
This is really weird. I wonder why she never said anything before.

Nori hit the reply button, and wrote back,
"For one, Vanida, I don't even live back with my parents anymore.. and also, why are you telling me know? Do you really think a message over the internet is going to change my mind about you?
You hurt me. The worst anyone ever has, and probably will for a while. I loved you. And you rejected me like I was nothing to you.
"

Nori returned to his homepage. Glancing at Toyo, Nori thought she looked discontent.
"Toyo," He said, his soft voice in her ear, "do understand I wouldn't ever get back together with her. I wouldn't waste my time with someone like her again."
Nori smiled, and kissed her cheek.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:01 pm
Toyo was satisfied with his reply, but it didnt stop what she was thinking. maybe he would make amends with her later, tell her he still loved her.
"i wouldnt waste my time with someone like her again." Nori said, then kissed her cheek. Toyo didnt want him online anymore, but wasnt sure how to distract him. She bit her lip, turning his head so their lips met. She kissed him, deeply. With more passion and roughness than she had before. This was her first, actual kiss, and it was perfect.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:24 pm
Nori's heart skipped a beat as Toyo kissed him. It almost felt like she was a totally different person.
To be honest he felt a little turned on by her, and could feel the start of himself getting a hard-on. Not to mention he was really horny.

How far would Toyo let this go?
If she was serious, would she...
Nori wasn't sure, but the next decision he was about to make was one most teenage boys with erections would.

Shutting the laptop, Nori kissed Toyo back, not holding aside anything he might have before. He hitched her legs unto his waist, carrying her to his bed.
Laying her down, he kissed her still. And before he climbed onto the bed, he kicked off his shoes.
He wondered what her reaction would be to all this.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:41 pm
Toyo was a virgin. naturally.
But she was sick of being innocent. She wondered if she did lose it today, would people be able to tell? Toyo tried to get her shoes off, but it took a while. Nori was going down on her, and to be honest she liked it. She felt frantic. This was really happening. She wanted to ask how many other girls he had been with, but she'd rather not know.
As if someone was controlling her, she started taking her shirt off.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:10 pm
At this point, Nori had his pants off, and his shirt was following.
Since it was fairly sunny outside, the light were already off, and the only light in the room came through the curtains.
Nori unbuttoned Toyo's jeans, and slid them off. And she lay there now, in her bra and underwear, Nori just in his breifs.

I wonder how much this will hurt her. She'd going to be really tight, and well I'm not exactly small.
Nori started kissing her again, one of his hands rested on her chest. He remembered the condom, in the bathroom drawer. Getting someone pregnant was not in his interest, so he paused, pulling his face away from her's.
"Excuse me," Nori said, getting up, and going into the bathroom. He came out a minute later, fully ready to be in her.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:16 pm
Toyo was trembling. Sure, she was scared. It was going to hurt somewhat. Nori would be her first. But she was more excited for him. She took her bra off, no longer self-concious. She looked at Nori, and smiled.
"Nori?" She asked, ready.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:33 pm
Nori slipped out of his underwear, throwing them to the floor.
"Yes, Toyo?" Nori whispered, she had his full attention.
With his hands on her hips, Nori leaned in kissed Toyo's chest, up toward her chin.
"What is it?" He asked, looking into her eyes.
"You want this, right?"
Nori, tugged at her little panties, pulling them down.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:38 pm
Toyo craned her head back, her back arching slightly. She laid back down and closed her eyes, as Nori kissed up her body, a small moan escaped through her lips. Maybe this will make him want her more.
"Yes" She says. Almost inaudible.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:44 pm
Nori smiled, pulling her underwear completely off.
"I'll be gentle," He whispered, their skin meeting.
Either way, she'll probably end up bleeding. I hate it when it's their first time. I love it, but it's hell for the girl.
I remember when Vanida said she thought I was trying to shove my fist up there.

[ * * * * * ]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:45 pm
[[lmfao. HE IS IN.
xD
stick yo' foot in my pussaayyyy.!]]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:14 pm
Toyo lay in bed, next to Nori. She felt like sleeping now.
Yeah, it hurt, it wasnt as good as they say. But it was her first time, she was sure there would be others. She felt like Nori just ripped her skin off, she was bare, naked, in front of him.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:44 pm
Nori could tell she was in pain, just by looking at her face. For him, it'd been quite enjoyable riding her. But for Toyo, Nori knew it had not been

"I'm sorry, Toyo," Nori apologized, climbing off the bed. He picked up his clothes and went into the bathroom.
When he came back out, he was fully clothed again.
"It hurt a lot, huh?" Nori asked, worried.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:49 pm
[Hey girls, are you guys the only two that are active so far? I'm working on graphics for this thread so maybe you guys can make it look presentable and stuff ^^]  

S y n t h L i x x

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:55 pm
Toyo sat up a little, covering herself with the sheet.
"Oh no! Dont apologize, Nori. It was perfect. I'm glad it happened." She said, smiling. Toyo wondered why he was fully clothed, once again. Did she have to leave?

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games