Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:08 pm
yeah yeah.. donation items are released. The Student of the month must be picked now. ::Sighs::

and also the lovely event too.. and so on and so on.

::places Kurai in his old Ria High outfit::

OH how i long for the peacful days ^^;;  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:10 pm
*squee* Aw yes Kurai, that outfit brings back wonderful memories whee In fact, the outfit that im wearing now is the same outfit I fought Ky in xd  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Shirou Setari

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:12 pm
Quote:
Lil things you live for

I simply dont know wat u'r talking bout...or i'm just insanely tired after a, now, 19.5 hr busy day on just 3 hrs of sleep. Heh. ::twitch twitch::  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:14 pm
I think Sakura AI is the only one of her kind, i mean, she is the only person around here who is kind and will smile all the time (she almost sounds like Tohru)

While Kiyowa, Ella (haven't met her yet), i guess Poppy are badasses

Joy and Tiff is like the hyper students

Nohea is the cute one (i claimed her cuteness)

Lenair is like the mysterious student

Yeah..Sakura is like the only one of her kind. Feena, well, i'm not sure to count her as a badass, she justs doesn't like boys around Sakura Ai that much so she'll give off strange warnings. She also steals but does that count as a badass, well i guess. She is mostly like a loner and anti-social student.  

Ai`
Crew

HiddenJoy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:21 pm
heh..Joy was the offcial hooker uper of Ria high. Poppy actually dosne't even know how to flirt. XD

Oohh yes,Kuri's orignal outfit..bah..can't remeber mine..proubly sold it or something.

Well Poppys is getting killed,I decdided not to give her super human strength,sicne she isn't really a demon. Heh,but shes a bounty hunter!! XD

Ella...who knows when she coems out..  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:23 pm
Hey poppy do you want Sakura to save you?

I remember the days when Feena and Sakura shared the same body. Heh, and Feena use to kill people but she gave up on that since she promised Sakura.  

Ai`
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:24 pm
Kurai be's seeing that and was planning to save her.. but i guess Chise wanted to too.

Kurai will follow Chise shortly then. XP  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:27 pm
nah..I saved myself!! ::huggles M16::I wuv you!  

HiddenJoy

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:28 pm
Well, if Sakura was too save you her hair would be all wet from the hot springs  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:33 pm
oh great.. a gunshot..

that can't be good for Chise.. ::smirks:: oh well! at Least Kurai will have something to do!  

KuraiGekkou

HiddenJoy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:34 pm
I need ******** sleep...grrr...but theres old people slepeing in there..why did they ahve to vist my olad man..I don't know..and they had to take my bed..and like..kill my cat Sammy.

And i have to go to a friends tommorow..and Im gonna look like s**t since I didn't have a good sleep!! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:55 pm
I take my leave of you people. Possibly until Sunday or Monday. Heh... so I may miss the first day of the festival. But ah well. ^_^ Ja ne!  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:10 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:05 pm
Whoo the car wash was fun. All i did was stand in the sidewalks holding up signs while watching cars drive by me. What fun.  

Ai`
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:07 pm
Just came back from Sash test! man! It rawked ^^ seeing Mike and Rachel there. Congrats Mike on getting a new belt! ill be sure to show you guys pics lata ^^.

Also just finished reading Makie-sans post. Its adorable ^^ check it out sometimes in the gurls dorm.

And now.::rolls sleeve up:: To make the Summer festival ^^  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games