Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:40 am
Tea quickly read Akari's aura and knew what he was talking about, "Onee-sama was released from confinement to be taken advantage of in such a way. For them, it was too bad she had inverted."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:29 am
spade was getting scared. "something bad... i think something is going to happen." spade felt a run began to form in her patch."kotari"  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:23 am
"Yes? What's wrong?" KoTari asked Spade.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:51 pm
((Wow........I have my internet not working for a dayand I miss too much))  

Panda_Gaara-chan

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:58 pm
(But I didn't unstick you. Tea was next to James the whole time lol. Well, most of it is a conversation between Pre and Angelus. They were gone outside of town to do most of their talking, but now they are back again. Pre's sitting in the corner of the room trying to think. KoTari and Seraphiel are talking to Spade, Lost, and Akari. Tea looks a little worried for Pre, because she still looked upset from what happened to her and Angelus.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:09 pm
((I figured you didnt....I just cant read all of that.........got too many things going on at the moument))

James sat next to Pre"..........So.....what are you thinking about?" He asked running a hand through his black hair.  

Panda_Gaara-chan

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:11 pm
Killing myself, Pre thought, but didn't say it, "My life as it is now," She said instead.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:19 pm
"Did you find the enjoyment that you were looking for?" He asked trying to make her feel better. For some reason James couldnt shake off the feeling that something was wrong with her  

Panda_Gaara-chan

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:26 pm
"Nothing I do would cause enjoyment," Pre answered without thinking about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:37 pm
"Well that's a pretty dim view on things......Everything has something they enjoy" James said with a sigh leaning back on his hands "I like to read......Nothing else I could do anyway"  

Panda_Gaara-chan

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:41 pm
Pre knew it was more complicated than her simply not having anything to enjoy. With her current detached existence, all she can do is imitate how she's supposed to be; at least until she understands her existence.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:49 pm
"You dont feel like you exist do you?" James asked looking up at the sky "Like falling in darkness without a purpose or reason" James knew this feeling all too well.He was a lonely vampire with no reason for being what so ever, yet he continues to seek knowledge and learn the reason to his own existance  

Panda_Gaara-chan

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:54 pm
"It's like I'm hollow with nothing inside. I have my memories, and I can feel emotions; but to me it feels like the memories and emotions of someone else. My only purpose is to fight in wars. I have fought in many," Pre said mostly to herself. She was still contemplating.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:01 pm
"..........YOu sound like me in my earlier years of life" James commented not looking at her "Nothing to do and feeling that all you can do is wander............" He then looked at her "Whynot come wiht me to find boht of our purposes"  

Panda_Gaara-chan

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:05 pm
Pre raised a hand to her forehead in frustration. She knew her problem couldn't be understood by anyone else other than her. Well, at least she said what her issue was. Whether it was understood or not it beyond her concern.
"Do what you will, but does that mean that Angelus and Tea are coming too?" Pre asked.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games