Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:27 pm
Pre shrugged, "What do you want again?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:30 pm
"Nothing. Just expressing my opinions. Well... See ya later... Or not." Silva jumped on to her branch again and tried to go back to sleep.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:31 pm
Pre looked around her again. The environment here mostly took her energy away. She started walking through the forest to try and find an exit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:34 pm
"If you're lost, I can help you find a way through the forest." Silva said. She was still observing Pre.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:35 pm
"I'm a Faerie. I can see my way through this forest," Pre said simply. And if she couldn't then she might have to just raze the forest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:39 pm
"Whatever. I guess you'd be able to handle all the monsters too wouldn't you?" Silva said.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:41 pm
Pre smirked, "You have no idea," She said. The katana wasn't there as a decoration. She had killed thousands with it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:43 pm
"Good night then. Good luck on your, umm.... whatever it is that you're doing." Silva said.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:45 pm
"Since I'm here, I guess what I'm doing is slowly destroying the world with my presence," Pre said simply and kept walking.

(exits to Ruins of Altga)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:47 pm
Silva trembled a bit when she heard this. "Destroy the world with her presence? Is she really that powerful?" After a few hours of thinking, she falls asleep.  

Bullet_Ber

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:12 am
User ImageSilva wakes up a few hours later. She decides to go take a bath in the serenity springs. She flies off, leaving thw damned woods behind her.

[[Exits to serenity springs]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:41 am
Garin wandered slowly through the woods. He was hardly paid attention to where he was going, not that he needed to. He had grown up in these woods, with his adoptive family. Now he was back here again. "For all that people talk about this place, nothing seems to happen here," he complained to himself.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:46 am
Aquaria woke up in a dark, spooky place. "Where am I?" she asked herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:48 am
Garin heard someone talking nearby. Maybe something will happen for once, he thought to himself as he walked over to see an angel laying on the ground. "You're in the Damned Woods and judging by the look of you, this isn't where you want to be," he said to her as he stopped and leaned against a tree near her.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:53 am
"Who are you?" Aquaria asked the young man standing near her.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games