Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Aoi nodded and then hopped off of her bed, landing on the ground with a small thump and then went over to him, saying with a smile. "Yeah, I am a bit hungry. I wonder what they will be serving, hopefully something good like eggs and sausage or pancakes and waffles." Her stomach gave a loud growl, causing her to blush heavily and saying. "Wah I'm making myself hungry just thinking about it! Let's go!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.INDENTEggs, pancakes, and waffles did sound good, so Alfred nodded and grabbed Aoi's wrist, pulling her towards where they served breakfast. Unlike yesterday, he wasn't pulling too hard, so it was easier to keep up this time. It wasn't like he had been dragging her across the pavement of Helios, but he could tend to be foreceful sometimes. Especially when he was hungry. As they got closer and the smell of various food began drifting through the hallways, Alfred began moving slightly faster to get to the food faster.

INDENTThe two of them passed through the doors to find ahead of them a small buffet of various breakfast foods. Alfred released Aoi's head and grabbed a plate before beginning to shovel various foods onto a plate. First a stack of waffles which he covered with syrup, then scrambled eggs with some salt sprinkled on it, and several strips of bacon. By the time he got to the end, his plate was so full it looked like the plate would crack under the weight. Finally he grabbed a glass of apple juice and went over to a table to sit down. "Over here!" he called, just to make sure Aoi saw where he was before he started eating.

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:54 pm
While they were walking through the inn the smell of food completely filled the halls, making her stomach growl even more. The food really did smell delicious and she could even smell the eggs and sausage that she wanted and then some! When they went into the buffet she smell of the food doubled it's strength and she couldn't help but go over and take a plate, filling it first with eggs and sausage, then some fresh waffles that were just put out, maple syrup for the waffles, and even some strawberries and blueberries on the side since she needed to eat some fruit as well. After all of it her plate was filled with her favorite food, though not to the extent of Alfred's plate. She sat down at the table and started to eat, saying happily. "The food is really good warm!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.INDENT"You usually eat it cold?" Alfred said with a small laugh between shoveling bites of food into his mouth. The waffles were great, especially with maple syrup, so he ended up finishing them first. He took a sip of his juice before moving onto the bacon which was very crispy but not burnt, which was just how Alfred liked it. The crunching of bacon continued for several minutes before Alfred finished those off as well and moved onto the eggs he had piled onto his plate. Like the waffles and the bacon before them, it only took Alfred a few minutes to finish off all the eggs.

INDENTJust like the night before, Alfred crugged his glass of juice then sat back contentedly. "That was good." Alfred said with a nod as he patted his stomach and sat back up straight, back to his usual self now that he had eaten. "I love crispy bacon." he said with a small laugh as he pulled out a card to reveal bacon painted on the front of it. Then he walked back up the bacon plate, looked left, looked right, then placed the card against the bacon, causing the bacon to be drawn into the card. Alfred placed the card back into his pocket and walked back over to the table, placing a finger on his lips and winking at Aoi.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:45 pm
When Aoi heard his comment on eating her food cold, she giggled and said. "Well, it starts off warm but first we have to give thanks for the food, which usually takes a while, and then the poison testers come in and test the food which takes a really long time! So by the time we can actually eat, the food is already cold." She thought that he would probably find it strange that there would be poison testers, so she explained ahead. "We have poison testers just as a precaution since the highest guardians are so well treated, there is the possibility of jealousy even in the temple. They don't take any chances when it comes to us High Guardians." She continued to eat until she was done and then she giggled happily and said. "That really was good. I'm glad we came to this town."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.INDENTWell that made sense then. Giving thanks and tasting for poison did take a while, and contrary to what Aoi thought, he didn't think testing for poison was strange. People got poisoned all the time, even angels, so when you were in a position of power it was important to test for things like that. It wouldn't be good to suddenly wind up dead and leave whatever you ruling over without a leader. That would create chaos and ruin your kingdom, so it would be better to simply check for poison ahead of time.

INDENTAlfred would have to agree with her about the quality of the food though. "Ya, it was pretty good. Guess they don't have a lot to do around here with all the snow keeping them in." Alfred joked with a laugh and a shake of his head to indicate that he was just kidding. "I should probably test out my new card sometime." he said all of a sudden. It would be good to make sure that it worked the way he intended it, after all. Otherwise the time would come when he would have to use it, and he'd turn into a dog instead of a furocious beast like intended. That wouldn't be good at all.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:58 pm
((uhm, Shox, puppet, what happened to our rp here? ^^;; if i may ask xP))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:08 pm
[[i was waiting for puppet]]  

Bullet_Ber

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:12 pm
She nodded when he talked about practicing with the new card. She knew it was important to try out any new piece of equipment before going out, since you have to get a feel for what it can do and what limits it has and, in the case of weapons and new spells, if there are any defects or if something was done incorrectly resulting in a failed product. She wanted to see what his new card would be able to do, so she said. "If you don't mind could I come watch you practice? I'm curious to see your new card."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:02 pm
((ohh okay. then i'll just wait too ^_^))  

Chi Awase

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:36 am
Alessa nodded. "Its a huge church, are the people in there nice?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:51 pm
Renatus smiled and nodded. He looked at the fog in the windows and grimaced slightly. "I- I would love to look around town more... But..." He said trailing off  

Ean_arico

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:53 pm
"Maybe we should go some place warmer," Lucinda suggested, putting a hand on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:59 pm
Renatus flinched slightly and blushed from Lucinda touching him. He nodded. "Sorry for ruining the night." he said  

Ean_arico

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:02 pm
"Don't apologize," Lucinda said, smiling at him softly. "You didn't ruin anything."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games