Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:00 pm
Dimitri chuckled. "Noooo thank you," he chuckled. When Derrick brought his face closer and began to eskimo kiss him, Dimitri felt his heart leap. Before he could stop himself, he felt his lips touch Derrick's in a gentle kiss. His eyes popped open and he sat up immediately, blushing deeply. He couldn't believe he had just done that!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:12 pm
Derrick grinned and then his eyes widened slightly as the other gave him a gentle kiss. The other sat up immediately and Derrick watched, seeming surprised and dazed before he recovered, "Did you..mean to do that, Dimitri?" he asked hesitantly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:17 pm
Dimitri couldn't lie...but he couldn't speak either. He only managed a small nod as he looked at the grass. "I...I'm sorry," he said. He wasn't sorry for doing it...but he was sorry if it made Derrick feel uncomfortable.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:22 pm
Derrick watched him before leaning forward, "I'm not." he said softly as he pressed his lips to Dimitri's and felt a delicious warmth assail him.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:26 pm
Dimitri smiled at first through the kiss, but then became more serious, deepening the kiss. For so long, he had been waiting for this, and now, he wasn't going to let Derrick go. He wrapped his arms around the other, lowering them gently to the grass.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:49 pm
Derrick felt the other smile and his heart fluttered a bit before the kiss deepened and they were lowered onto the grass. He kissed the other back deeply, wrapping his arms around Dimitri in turn and kissing him until he was breathless before he pulled away a little. "How long have you wanted to do that, Dim?" he asked softly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:54 pm
Dimitri smiled warmly at Derrick, stroking his hair softly. "A while," he said, unable to pinpoint a specific number. "A very....long....while," he murmured, placing kisses to the other's neck between each word.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:10 pm
Derrick felt his hair being stroked and saw Dimitri's wonderful, warm smile. At the neck kisses, he inhaled sharply and bit his lips before exhaling with a laugh. "I used to make up stories about you becoming human, when you were a dog. I thought it would be the most wonderful thing in the world if my little Rowdy could talk to me and go everywhere with me. As some point, in those fantasies, something like this wasn't too far off. I thought I was a bit nutty..but I think now, in some way..I always knew there was something behind all the fur and slobber." he said with a smile.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:13 pm
Dimitri chuckled softly. "I'll show you fur and slobber," he chuckled, climbing on top of Derrick and pinning his hands above the other's head. Smiling slyly, he began to kiss and lightly n** the other's neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:43 pm
Derrick felt the other climb on top of him and pin his hans above his head. That was certainly a new trick from his little Rowdy. And then his fists clenched slightly as the other began to kiss and n** at his neck. "Yowza..I certainly didn't teach you that." he managed as his body warmed and tingled wherever Dimitri kissed him. And then after a moment he said amidst his pleasure and speculation, "I love you, Dimitri." Derrick spoke softly and then waited for an answer, unsure of what to expect.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:45 pm
Dimitri heard Derrick's words and pulled back to look at him. "You don't know how long I've waited to hear that," he murmured. Sure, Derrick had told him that he loved him before...but never with this meaning behind it. "I love you, too, D." He smiled before kissing Derrick deeply and passionately once again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:13 pm
Derrick grinned at that, and felt his heart warm at the returned affections. He kissed the other back every bit as deeply and passionately, pulling away only when he needed to breathe and then hugging the other tightly, holding onto him as he grinned wildly. "Well it's like they say..love can be found in the most unusual places.." he tilted and kissed under Dimitri's earlobe, grinning all the while. "Mmm...I love you." he kissed the cheek, "I love you," the chin, "I love you, " the neck, "I love you, my Dimitri." The lips. With a warm, loving smile and a warmth in his heart that made him glow.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:34 pm
Dimitri couldn't agree more. Who would've thought that he would've fallen for his best friend while Dimitri was a canine? He closed his eyes, savoring the feeling of Derrick's soft lips moving around his skin. "Yours...always and forever...and even longer," he said, kissing the other's neck, his lips trailing over his skin as he spoke.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:38 pm
Derrick smiled at that, "You're quite the romantic, Dim. Is that a product of your age? Since you're what..over a century old?" he teased, keeping hold of his love and feeling shivers of warmth and tingles run down his spine as the other kissed him.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:44 pm
Dimitri chuckled lightly. "Yes, I suppose you could say I'm a fine wine," he said. "I just get better with age." He smiled warmly before placing his lips on Derrick's once again.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff