Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil Fonist

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. DESMONADELTAD e s m o n a - D e l t a

<33T h e - p a p e r c u t s , - t h e - c h e a t i n g - l o v e r s ,
<33333 t h e - c o f f e e - i s - n e v e r - s t r o n g - e n o u g h . . .
<33333333 I - k n o w - y o u - t h i n k - i t ' s - m o r e - t h a n - j u s t - b a d - l u c k .

SPACESPACESPACECENTER>> d o n ' t f e e d m e v i o l e n c e

Desmona blinked and looked to Psadas. She seemed confused as to why the fighting was breaking out. Pursing her lips, she folded her arms to her sides and closed her eyes for a moment to think, then opened them and took in a deep breath. They should run... Or at least, she thought so at least. She preferred to avoid fighting as much as possible... But why were people breaking in? She didn't get it...

Desmona glanced to Psadas as he reached for Delila. She blinked, then released a small sigh before stepping close to him once again. She was physically much weaker than Desdemona, so she needed to rely on Psadas to protect her. Desdemona could hold so much more damage than Psadas and Demona combined. Sure, Desmona could defend herself and her magic was strong, but she could only take so many hits before she was out for the count.

"Let's not... Create too much of a ruckus..." She said, or rather suggested. She'd rather not fight in general, but if she had to... She was a Hunter for a reason, so she needed to fight when it was called for.

SPACESPACEh e r e ' s t h e d a y y o u h o p e d w o u l d n e v e r c o m e <<

<33333333 I ' v e - w a t c h e d - y o u - s l o w l y - w i n d i n g - d o w n - f o r - y e a r s ,
<33333 y o u - c a n ' t - k e e p - g o i n g - o n - l i k e - t h i s .
<33N o w ' s - a s - b a d - a - t i m e - a s - a n y .  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:28 pm
User ImageSpira was on a command basis, following Psadas and tilting her head, ignorant of most of what was going on. "Psadas...be nice." She repeated softly, looking to Desmona. Her eyes flickered, accessing data on the woman. "Desmona...be nice?" She asked, her head tilted in curiosity. "Desmona said: Pasadas be nice." She said, unsure of why fighting was happening. A break in? She was accessing the data implanted with in her, in order to figure out what was happening. "Updating......Upgrading......Updated... Upgraded. Transferring into battle sequence." She drew the sword, looking around. "Locating enemy."  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:31 pm
Rick looked to Spira, "Good timing. There's two Angel beings in there that have no identification tags. Go in there and knock them unconscious for me please, like a good girl?" Rick asked, pointing at who he was talking about. He pointed through the hole made in the door.
Bradley stepped back, "Lunair I hope you have a backup plan," He said.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:40 pm
Spira nodded. "I will optimize functions and subdue the targets." She confirmed, heading for the door. She stared at the hole, then with a sweep of her blade, cut it in half. She walked through the open portal, looking for the angels. "Hiding will only buy you 21.932 seconds. Success rate is only 54%. It is wise to surrender, to save yourself from harm." She said, her blade ready in her hand.  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:43 pm
Bradley took another step back, "Lunair, I really hope you came in here with a backup plan," He said, then thought; maybe they could hide as an experiment or something? No, they would be found out quickly. s**t, what do they do?! Bradley had his sword in hand and they were so far out of Spira's sight, but that wasn't going to last long.

(Going to stop posting here for now so people can catch up)  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:53 pm
Spira was locating unregistered targets, finding them on the grid map in her head. She walked straight at them, moving through the walls as if the didnt exist. The only problem was, that her sword wouldnt follow her, so it was shoved into the floor as she walked through. She would retreave it later. For now, she moved forward, heading right for them.

( biggrin ok.)  

Fujibayashi Shina

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PSIP s a d a s - P s i
SPACESPACESPACE[ t h e m u s i c i a n ]PSASDASXDELILAGUITARLOVE<3333333

SPACESPACEL i v i n g - e a s y , - l i v i n g - f r e e .

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

Another sigh escaped Psadas' lips as Spira just cut through the door and went on without them, looking for the angels Rick had ordered her to find. So two angels had broken into the academy and were now running amok in the quarantine chambers? Well, Psadas guessed it was probably his job to stop them then, so he followed after Spira. The goal was only to knock the two unconsious, but that shouldn't be too hard. Psadas was more the subdue or kill type, but he supposed her could manage unconsiousness. It would just mean he wouldn't be able to use some of the techniques he usually did, like air blades or fires. He would think of something though, so in the meantime he just followed after Spira. She seemed to know where she was going, after all. Every now and then he paused to subdue an experiment and put it back in its cage, fixing the bars with a quick cord or two.

After a few minutes of walking around shelves and cages, Psadas arrived behind Spira at the hiding place of the two angels. "You know, you could have just walked around everything instead of going through it." Psadas said with a small laugh, looking back the way they'd come at the sword Spira had left behind. "Well, friends, what are you doing here?" he said to the two angels as he played a quick tune to fix the bars on the cage holding the komodo dragon behind them. The two didn't look particularly dangerous to Psadas, but then again no one really did. Not that he considered himself better than everyone. No, he just wasn't afraid of anything, for no good reason. One day he just decided nothing was worth being afraid, so he stopped. "I hope you haven't come to make our jobs difficult, have you?" he said with a laugh, strumming a few bars of a song on Delila.

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

SPACESPACESPACESPACEA s k i n g - n o t h i n g , - l e a v e - m e - b e .

SPACESPACE T a k i n g - e v e r y t h i n g - i n - m y - s t r i d e .

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:30 pm
[Did I miss anything over the last few pages?]  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:32 pm
(Spira is hunting angels under Ricks order. Psadas is helping and Im assuming Desmona is the same. biggrin )  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:32 pm
(Rick told Chase he could go follow Leonard to Zen's Castle to help him capture Kir. But Kir's kinda captured anyway(Kir was weakened and easy to overpower). Kir and Lily are in a barrier Kir created and they are kinda waiting on a post or something. I think Fanatic is waiting on Pyro)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:38 pm
[Captured as in, in the Academy captured or just captured at Zen's Castle?]  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:41 pm
(Captured in Zen's Castle)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:35 pm
Lydia looked in between Bradley and Spira who was coming towards them. She wasn't sure who she should side with. She still had a hold on Brad's arm and was still pumping magic into it, unconsciously.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:38 pm
Bradley roughly pulled his hand from Lydia's, "Get away!" He snapped at her. He knew a fight was inevitable.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:40 pm
Lydia took a setp back from Breadley without thinking. She had been programmed to obey, so that was her first instinct. However, she wanted to help these two get away. She looked like she was thinking hard about something as she silently conversed with her crystallis.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games