Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:10 pm
(the fireball jutsu)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:12 pm
pyro hasu
(the fireball jutsu)
§_Scrapples_§

(Ok well you can't edit your post dodging my punch because you didn't originally dodge it in the first post you made. You were just supposed to edit what Kai said not add in a dodge or anything.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:14 pm
(i already made the fireball...u even posted back to it)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:15 pm
pyro hasu
(i already made the fireball...u even posted back to it)

(Yes I know but in your original post you didn't post saying that you dodged my clones second punch. So that means my second punch made contact.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:16 pm
((Sorry scrapples i think he misunderstood what i said.So i get his body now right?I had to edit out tha part since he said he wasnt dead.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:21 pm
(but dats just it i was already out i posted it after u posted u made the sec punch)  

pyro hasu

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:23 pm
pyro hasu
(but dats just it i was already out i posted it after u posted u made the sec punch)

((IM not like crew or anything but that doesnt even sound straight))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:25 pm
Quote:
Pyro fell back a bit due to the move " I see you've been training" Pyro said as he used master fusion to increase his speed and defense "thanks to Rahenno your movent isnt as fast" he said as he took his swords and made handsigns and spuing the invisible gas onto the both of them and threw them into the air forming handsigns, as this was going on pyro pointed one arm to the clone and the other at kazuo, the ground started to shimmer as borders started to emerge, a few3 seconds later a dome was covering the both of them. With the sudden change in lighting the sword headed directly for the clone and the real kazuo with pyro snapping both his fingers exploding the swords as they were near.

§_Scrapples_§

(Here is your original post. You did not dodge my punch because you would be forced against Fenrir's bone wall and you never even said that you dodged my punch. You stood there and made your move. So my clones punch made contact and shoved the static strings into you and basically my latest RP post happened. Leaving Pyro dead. You can't edit your post changing your attack, that is against the rules. If you missed something and someone noticed before you could fix it then you are out of luck. Sorry Bro.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:27 pm
Scrapples
Quote:
Pyro fell back a bit due to the move " I see you've been training" Pyro said as he used master fusion to increase his speed and defense "thanks to Rahenno your movent isnt as fast" he said as he took his swords and made handsigns and spuing the invisible gas onto the both of them and threw them into the air forming handsigns, as this was going on pyro pointed one arm to the clone and the other at kazuo, the ground started to shimmer as borders started to emerge, a few3 seconds later a dome was covering the both of them. With the sudden change in lighting the sword headed directly for the clone and the real kazuo with pyro snapping both his fingers exploding the swords as they were near.

§_Scrapples_§

(Here is your original post. You did not dodge my punch because you would be forced against Fenrir's bone wall and you never even said that you dodged my punch. You stood there and made your move. So my clones punch made contact and shoved the static strings into you and basically my latest RP post happened. Leaving Pyro dead. You can't edit your post changing your attack, that is against the rules. If you missed something and someone noticed before you could fix it then you are out of luck. Sorry Bro.)

((Body snatching time))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:28 pm
(me falling back was already made i never editedthat part, that stayed the same i only edited me throwing the swords and stuff)  

pyro hasu

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:30 pm
Ty looked over as he saw the Raikage finish off Pyro."Nice now thats my body."Ty jumpped over next to Pryos body summoning his puppet Tysumi.As Tysumi appeared Ty picked up Pyros body and placed it in to the mouth of the Shark.The next moment Ty pulled Tysumi to stand next to him as he waited for Rain.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:30 pm
pyro hasu
(me falling back was already made i never editedthat part, that stayed the same i only edited me throwing the swords and stuff)
§_Scrapples_§

(Yes I know but you can fall back a little and my RPC would still move forward to make the punch. You never completely dodged it. You just went on with your attack which gives the punch an obvious opening since you simply moved a bit backwards.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:34 pm
(never gave him an obvious attack if im on the ground with you throwing the attack to my chest adn then shooting a fireball you only redirected the punch u would be set back yea but u wouldnt be able to just redirect the punch cuz u would of been thrown off)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:38 pm
pyro hasu
(never gave him an obvious attack if im on the ground with you throwing the attack to my chest adn then shooting a fireball you only redirected the punch u would be set back yea but u wouldnt be able to just redirect the punch cuz u would of been thrown off)

(Think again, I could have easily dodged and countered with another punch due to my taijutsu training. Don't try and come up with other stuff. Just take the death. You were lucky to have brought Pyro back after the first time I killed him.)

Stage 4
Jounin

Haizename [The Torrential Rain]

Once the practitioner has attained what the instructor deems to be proper levels of fluidity and solidity, the cups in hand are traded in for medium-sized buckets of water with rough rope handles, which are still filled to the brim with a liquid. The rest of the cups of the previous stage are removed. This adds the extra aspect of maintaining fluidity while improving on muscle control due to the resistance of the added fluid weight. In battle, the practitioner approaches speeds that will baffle the human eye and batter the human body, but due to intense training the user will be able to control every strike, counter, and dodge to a keen precision. Strong single strikes and the occasional flurry are still the mainstay of the practitioner's offense, though there is now a considerable increase in the power behind them.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:41 pm
Rain ran in and as he stopped by ty he could see the Shark puppet.

Ty smiled as he grabbed Pyros body and placed it on Rains back."Ok boy go give this to him."Take this puppet to Zenmaru fast dont stop.Ty smiled as Tysumi vanished and Rain darted away.

((Body one is mine Thanks Pyro and Scrapples....Ps scrapples do you wanna switch? You take Aro and i take rockgirl?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff