Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:13 am
havockboy
((Blarg my shields make me pretty much invunurable to most S rank jutsus even that I was almost killed since they did break at the last momment but I am alive it is just I almost died.

Excuse me now since YOU WONT GIVE ME THE NIBI'S corpse I WILL DESTROY SUNA...))

(You have the body at the Akatsuki base? DONT BLOW UP SUNA!!!!)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:33 pm
Firu Shinra
havockboy
((Blarg my shields make me pretty much invunurable to most S rank jutsus even that I was almost killed since they did break at the last momment but I am alive it is just I almost died.

Excuse me now since YOU WONT GIVE ME THE NIBI'S corpse I WILL DESTROY SUNA...))

(You have the body at the Akatsuki base? DONT BLOW UP SUNA!!!!)

((AGAIN! gonk ))  

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:55 pm
((Am I a jounin ???????))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:20 pm
((I need some missions really don't care. I'll go village to village making sure other villages are allied or not. (needs updating!) Any mission that will help me rank up are good.))  

SynysterGatesRules

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:52 pm
(are you here Perky. if you are then please respond)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:58 am
*Hanzo arrived to the hokage's office and dropped off a 2 notes to Reiko's desk then left.*

Dear Reiko,
Below this note is a copy of Syn's note he left for me. Apparently he left to kill Kami so I want you to get ANBU squad to go find him it'd be good to give them a nice mission. I'll be at Suna learning some of their genjutsu"

Syn's Letter:
Dear Hanzo,
These last couple days have really made me think about things and I've decided to go after the Kami Sora Yami for all he did to the village. I know your probaly thinking I'm crazy but its something I've got to do. He was the leader at the time so he is the one responsible. I'm gonna do some things in the few weeks before I go that I normally wouldn't do. I know that what i'm doing seems suicide but its the one thing I want to do before I die. Just try and do something right for the village. I'm not trying to be a hero but only revenge. I am a man of my word and I will go to prison but thats not gonna keep me from stopping Kami.  

Dark-Ninja70

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:31 pm
((i'm not leaving to kill him now. when i feel ready.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:49 am
Phi enter the office and knocks on the door. "Are you here Rekio. I need to talk to you."  

xPhi-Phix

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:56 pm
Kazuhiko ran through the hallways of the Hokage's office dodging others whenever he stopped at the door to Reiko's office when he saw Phi. "Phi-sensei, You're here too?" He asked looking at Phi confused.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:06 pm
Phi turn to Kazuhiko"Yeah. I need to talk to Rekio or your hokage only"  

xPhi-Phix

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:25 pm
"That's cool I'm just seeing if the good places here are left standing. Next stop is the training grounds." Kazuhiko said as he ran as a blur out of the building towards the training grounds.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:19 am
((sorry for missing action sweatdrop ))

Reiko walked into her office, and seeing phi, she sat down behind her desk. "What can i do for you?" she glanced down at the notes and then back up at Phi. "is this what you wanted to request?" she asked him.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:29 am
Tai would be seen walking up to the large building by basically anyone looking at the window. He seemed to have a confused look on his face, obviously showing the fact that he didnt know why he was summoned here. When he made it to the door that lead into the building, he would suddenly be gone for a few seconds, before be seen once more by anyone watching, right infont of Reiko's Office. He would make a few knocking sounds on the door, and then slowly walk in. Tai now would notice that she was speaking to some other guy, and simply walk to a corner in the room and wait.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:33 am
Before Phi sat down, he saw a guy sitting near the couner. "I need you to get out. " Phi turn around and talk to Rekio.

(Im going to send you a message so it pravite.)

xPhi-Phix

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:47 am
Tai sighs, and before doing anything else, he decided to make a protest "Look buddy, Ms. Hokage wanted to see me around this time. I am not completely sure if it is urgent, but that one rapist guy made it sound that way. So, why dont you calm down and finish your business?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games