Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:58 pm
*The Jarian Island Resort? The last place I was before my disappearance into the Nega Zone. Perhaps I might find some clues during my investigation*

He rose and nodded quietly.

"Understood. Inform Miss Lutia as soon as she awakens, and send additional units as soon as possible."

Without another word he left the base, making his way swiftly to the Island Resort.

(Off to the Resort)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:58 pm
Quote:
Going to Kanareshii to help little plushie people. Call if you need me. -Chase

In a random room in the base where Chase rested temporarily, a setup of cards on the table glowed a brilliant violet and a card emerged bearing the above note.
The violet dissapated and the card fell casually next to the circle of cards. It was a note for whomever found it (preferably Record).

aeris192
Crew

justice_prime

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:27 pm
Scurrying in through in a scurrying scamper, the blue feline made his way around looking for someone to receive orders from. His tail flittered and wiggled as he found his way to his room and decided to curl up and check his armory. A single bot handed him an AEA with a fresh clip and bowed politely. "Thankies." After knowing he had weaponry, he put everything back and scurried around the base, looking again for someone.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:43 pm
Neon stepped through the front door looked around
"nice"
He walked down the hall spotting his room he stepped in and started to change for his next mission  

X Neon Uzumaki X

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:55 pm
Viva enters into the lobby and sighs. He makes his way to his quarters briefly. He had left a few computers on to collect data on the signal. Looking over the readouts, his face scrunches up in confusion.

"This doesn't make any sense...."

He voice trails off and he realizes the possible implications of this. He needed to see Lutia immediately.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:01 am
For the first time in weeks, Lutia opened her eyes.
Rising slowly from her bed, she had to catch herself to keep from falling. Sitting back down, Lutia took a moment to collect her thoughts and blocking those memories again, she forced herself up, readjusted her scarf over her face and opened the door to her room, making her way back to the meeting room at a slow and deliberate pace.
Determined to maintain an image of strength.  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:50 pm
After a while of searching he stumble across Lutia in the meeting room. He gives her a quick salute.

"Good to see you up and about Ma'am. Unfortunately we got a problem."

He hands Lutia a stack of papers with different technical readouts.

"I detected a signal deep orbit a week ago, after doing some tests I got these results. As you can see, there is massive energy discharges and well as a enough anti-matter to vaporize a quarter of the city. I strongly suggest we launch the fleet and deploy a team to investigate."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:49 pm
Hearing sound, justice quickly scurried towards the source to investigate. Upon finding the gathering of people he bolted forward to see them. "Oh, hey guys!" his tail flittered and one bot followed behind with swift clanky footsteps.  

justice_prime

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:21 pm
Lutia smiled lightly behind her scarf at the arrival of Justice.
"Permission granted, Viva. Justice. How long will it take you to prepare for a space faring mission"
She asked of the small feline as he entered the room, recalling Justice to have past experience in space combat.

As Record disappeared, presumably to contact the recently aquired fleet. Lutia leafed through the report, becoming convinced that she needed to join this mission. Though whether it was because of the danger her Jarians would be in or an attempt to escape the memories of the past year, Lutia couldn't begin to guess.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:56 am
Viva nods. Justice experince could be useful on this mission.

"I think we should take Neon as well. I don't think any other operatives are available right now ma'am."  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:12 pm
"I see."
Lutia noded, laying the folder on the table.
"Alright, once the vessel is prepared we shall set off."

Shortly later, Record returned, confirming the remaining fleet of four battleships was ready to head out.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:55 am
The feline stopped and rubbed his chin with his paw-digits, thinking, as his smile transformed into a more neutral expression. "Hmm..... Well, last time I checked we had one dropship. It shouldn't be too difficult to get running on a moment's notice." His face formed a smile once more as he took his paw from his chin. "But what we've got is only half the story. What does out enemy have? A dropship against a battleship is like a fly against an elephant. "  

justice_prime

X Neon Uzumaki X

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:19 pm
Neon sorted through his tools, he attached Kunai to his Left leg, put a Shurikin pack on his left leg, and placed his ONI Slayer blade on his back

"Hopefuly theres some CQB in this mission"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:20 pm
Viva turns and decides to answer Justice question.

"Well, we recently captured a fleet that attacked the Island resort. They should have most ships ready to fly. I've had them augmented with a few of my drones for fighter support. As for what we are facing, the satellites didn't indicate much. All scans seem to indicate massive amounts of energy being discharged, possibly weapons fire, and a enough antimatter to vaporize a quarter of Byako."  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games