Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:54 pm
((LOL! Believe me, I did. Blue Moon, Corona and a Blue Motorcycle XD))

Samara closed her eyes and melted into Nephilis's kiss. Almost sad when he pulled back she smiled at his question. "I'll cook," she said. "What would you like?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:13 pm
(I'm a Boone's Farm and Grey Goose guy. And the motorcycle ftw. I prefer cars. lol. You need some rest lovely.)

"I'll eat whatever you place before me.." he said with a suave tone. "There are somethings me and you need to attend to today. A few things actually."

(Let the double entendre fly!!)  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:19 pm
((mmmm....Grey Goose XD I'll pretty much drink anything you put in front of me...lol. Yea, I probably do. I was hoping this would make me sleepy, but instead I'm hyper sad ))

Samara blushed and smiled, her mind automatically going to the gutter. Ten years of loneliness had taken its toll. Clearing her throat gently, she said, "Well how about I make us some eggs, toast and fruit and you can set out the agenda for the day."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:27 pm
(Sounds like me and God's elixir, coffee. I'll do anything for it. Once again, let the double entendre fly!! How long do you think the hype will last? I'm giving myself 30 more minutes.)

Nephilis smiled as he walked out saying,"Sounds like a plan my dear. After all of this, we'll have the entire day to ourselves." Reaching the halfway point of the hallway, he adds,"I'm going to find something presentable before I do anything if you don't mind. I'll be down in a few."

He enters his room and like he said he would, looks for better dress clothes to truly enter the day. Neph's plan is to hold a convien today to finally expose the truth about Nas and Noroa. "It's about time Noroa gets run by someone with sense. 25 years of this crap ends today." He looks out the window toward the sun and closes his eyes. ~Plague! Leon! Are you two up? You two have a big day ahead of you.~  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:34 pm
((ohhhh coffee...how I love thee *smiles dreamily* Anyway, I think I really should at least try to go to sleep :-/ Gotta go to the gym in the morning...and I'm not gonna like it sad ))

Samara nodded, pulling her robe tighter around herself. She made her way through the expansive halls to the kitchen where she began taking things out of the fridge. Immediately, she got to work, making vegetable omlettes and toast. ~Tenshi, sweetheart. Breakfast will be ready soon~ she projected to him.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:39 pm
Both Plague and Leon's heads pirked up as they recieved the message. ~Yes we are both up, is there something you want to talk about?~ Plague projected back. He looked at Leon and nodded both of them headed towards Nephilis but were just walking they didn't know if they had to rush so they would move slow for now.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:41 pm
(Yeah, some sleep might do you good my friend. Let's cross our fingers for no hangovers though. I don't want to leave you 6-7 pages behind now.)

~I'm happy you two are taking your time. Perfect. Now, in about...10 hours, around 6, I'm going to call the meeting of leaders. You two have your plans and tactic, correct?~ Neph asked as he placed out a neat suit. This time, it wasn't a business suit, but rahter a robe of the Tenshu leader. "I miss having my Hydron suit." he lamented lowly so none of the servants could hear.

~~~

Kessaris looks out the sky as the sun finally breeches it's confine below the horizon. It greets him, angrily shining through the kitchen off of the metallic utensils and the polished linolium floor. "Here comes the Sun, do....do,do..do" he said, singing to himself. "Gonna make that song one day." Decia places his plate before him saying,"Keep dreaming. You have to be able to sing before you can get anywhere."

"I sing better than you, Decia."

"Heh, I'll have you know that--just eat kid." she said, rubbing his head, messing up his already rambuctious hair.

"C'mon!"

"It's not like I'm not going to fix it later. Besides, you might want to hurry. There's going to be a meeting today and school's closed."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:25 pm
(<_< >_>)

Tenshi was already training, with a large smile on his face he worked on his manuvering while moving with high speeds, it would come a time where he needed to be able to do this so he had a few monks create a fairly tough obsticals using the mountains, it was like his own little training area which not to many new about it, he then rushed through it barly missing some of the obsticals but still getting hit by others. He then heard his mother in his hand and it threw off his concentration and he ran into a rock, he bounced back onto the ground and sat up shortly after, "Ow..Ow..Ow..Ow', was all he said, Okay mother I'll be there when I'm done training, he projected to her as he didn't feel the need to eat right now but in order to be at his best during training he would need to eat something but untill then he kept going at it over and over untill he could control his movements.  

Celestin Selone

xLulie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:40 am
Lunia opened her eyes and sat up, wondering if what happened last night was just a dream or not. She got out of bed and saw blood stains on her dress, then sighing. She knew it happened. Sighing from sadness she walked over to the balcony and rested her arms on it, looking out into her new home. "They'll come and get me for breakfast soon..." she thought to herself, whilst thinking about her mother and father again. Wondering when she would get over it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:39 am
While Samara was letting the vegetables cook, she took the time to make sure Lunia was awake. She knocked gently on the door before edging it open, smiling when she saw her looking out over the balcony. "Good morning, precious," she said warmly with a soft smile as she crossed the room towards the little girl.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:25 am
Keliah rolled over to notice Kessaris was gone. She sat up in the bed and stretched. She whiped her eyes and blinked a few times. The shale sun was beaming high. She then scooted on the other side of the bed. She then got up and went to the bathroom and washed her face. She took a toothbrush and began brushing humming as she brushed. ONce finished she brushed her hair and sat back on the bed.

Lorna had rolled out of bed that morning. She had drank all the night before and yawned. She looked out to Silicia. The workers were nearly done. "that's how you run a successful kingdom" she said to herself. She then prepared to get ready, there was a meeting today and she would have a few things to say.

Amara rolled over in bed. She looked outside the window. She sighed. Her body ached,but she figured it was from her training and she'd get used to it. She rolled back over, burrying her head into her pillow.

Serinity awoke somewhere between Kilitia and Shale. She looked around. "What the hell?" she asked herself. She got up and dusted herself off, her white hair glistening in the sun. "Who's memories are these?" she asked herself as she began to wonder through the rugged tarrain.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:41 am
Morganna groaned with her face buried in the pillow when she heard Keliah humming as she brushed her teeth. As she sat back down on the bed, Morganna rolled over a bit, opening her eyes and squinting. "How can you be so chipper in the morning?" she asked, never having understood 'morning people'. It always took her at least a half hour to wake up.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:44 am
Keliah looked at Morganna. She smiled. "Not that I'm overly happy...Im just grateful to be alive today" she said to her smiling. She then began putting on some more clothes for today. Luckily Morganna and Keliah had clothes here in Shale.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:47 am
Morganna pulled herself into a sitting position. "Well, I suppose that is true. Still doesn't make mornings any easier," she said with a mild chuckle. "I'm going to get a shower, see if I can wake myself up." She reluctantly rose to her feet and grabbed a random outfit, not even paying attention to what she grabbed, and went into the bathroom, turning on the water, a bit cooler than normal to try and wake herself up faster.  

The Lacey Bear

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:52 pm
Tezu awoke on his desk with the papers all drenched with his drool. "I must've dozed off after finishing all those papers... sigh.." as Tezu begins to pick himself up and starts to walk to his room to get a nice cold shower to wake himself up. But soon falls on the floor sleeping once more.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games