Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:57 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think I found him.

Veronica's cheeks blushed lightly, Veronica, I would go to the end of the earth to find you if I had too. Hunters fingers stroked her burning cheek. "Sorry." She smiled. He grinned. "I had a good reason to cut!" She giggled lightly. "It sounds perfect!"

Veronica kissed his lips softly for a moment, then let go of his hair that was wrapped in her hands, she didn't want to mess it up... yet. "God, you are so freaking tempting today." She sighed, a light giggle slipping between her lips as well.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:04 pm
||perfectly alright, sam-chan||

rAViN bLaCK

Ravin smiled even more, her heart breaking pleasantly. She accepted the kiss with a sweet fervor and she was sure that Dylan could taste it on her lips. "Most indeed," she answered, thinking about how slow the classes went by.

Dylan repositioned her so that she was on his lap. She giggled softly into his ear, feeling the glares of the guys around them. Ravin stuck her tongue out at them playfully, alwaus keeping her loving gaze on Dylan.
"Mhmm, much better, Dylan."

Ravin leaned against her love and tenderly ran her fingers through his short, dark locks.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:10 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan smiled. He chuckled again as she stuck her tongue out at those guys. "I can't wait for the rest of the day to hurry up and end." He kissed her again. Mhmm, much better, Dylan. When she said his name a shiver slid down his spine and he laid his hands on her thighs, as he had them before. His fingers traced along the width again, recalling how it drove her crazy before.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:19 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Just then the teacher strolled in. The bell rung and a few more students entered. The teacher waved them in gently, excusing their lateness only once. The beginning of the lesson began. Dylan stroked the length of her thighs as she tried to listen to the teacher's explanation of how things worked in his classroom. Ravin shuddered in pleasure, leaning back against Dylan.

Ravin's body began to grow warm. She giggled softly at his intimate touch, stifling her laughter so that only Dylan heard her.
"Dylan...ohh yeah," she moaned in his ear.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:23 pm
||He's some teacher if he doesn't mind them doing this in class xD||
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan completely blocked out the teacher as he kissed Ravins back gently. His fingers continued to caress her thighs. She leaned into him and he chuckled lightly into her ear.

He could actually feel the girl in his lap warm up, "Are you supposed to be able to do that?" He asked with a smirk. Dylan heard her giggled and moan into his ear, Dylan... Ohh yeah, He was getting antsy. He wasn't sure he could handle sitting through the rest of this class. Let alone the rest of the day. "I need you..." He cooed into her ear.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:30 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Veronica had let go of his hair and kissed him softly. He touched one of the bricks in the alcove and the wall he had Veronica pressed against swung outwards, sweeping both of them into a dimly lit, yet comfortably dry passage way. "You'll find Wickwood to be quite an Interesting school." he said quietly, kissin g her as the wall swung back into it's original position.
||I'm having some, family troubles...||

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:34 pm
||obviously they're being real quiet xD||

rAViN bLaCK

Ravin groaned and squirmed pleasantly as his fingers caressed the sensitive skin of her thighs. She warmed even more. Dylan kissed her and coeod into her ear, "I need you..."

Ravin leaned back into Dylan, jelly at his touch. "Dylan," she cooed back, voice husky with desire. "I know. I need you, too." She caressed his cheeks and nibbled on his throat. Ravin's lips brushed over his cheek and to his ear. "We have a free period together in a few minutes. Want to do it then?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:35 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Veronica smiled into his eyes. Then they were suddenly in a totally different place. "Obviously." She looked around then leaned against a wall behind her and kissed him back. "Mmm," She hummed as she ran her tongue along his lips. "This place is pretty... secluded." A devious smile graced her lips.

||ehh, I'm here still! (: ||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:37 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylans head leaned back and he caught a glimpse of eyes staring blankly at them. He chuckled as her lips graced his throat, her teeth grinding against it as well. He gulped and sat up to look Ravin in the eyes. His hands cupped her cheeks, "It? As in it it?" He breathed slowly, shocked at the words he had just heard.

||haha! its not them being loud that im referring too XD||  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:46 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin nodded slowly. "Yes. I am yours to do as you please," she whispered so silently even the teacher couldn't hear. Ravin squeezed his thigh lustfully. "I won't force you if you don't want to."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:50 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled, "If thats what you want," He gulped as she squeezed his thigh. "I'm a boy Ravin," He chuckled, willing the bell to ring. "God, I really want out of this class now." He smirked.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:57 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Right then, the bell rang as if it was reading his thoughts. Ravin grinned slowly, eager for what was about to come. "Let's go," she whispered into his ear, her sensual tone showing more than her excitement.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:00 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan grinned wider, jumped out of his seat and grabbed her hand, rushing her out of the class. "Where are we off to babe?" He smiled, he was shaking all over. He was so ready he couldn't wait.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:01 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

This place is pretty...secluded Hunter's smile widened My thoughts exactly." he pressed closer to her one hand wandered up her shirt the other cupping the back of her head as he kissed her.
||Its short. -_- I'm sorry||

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:05 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Veronica's heart starting racing, her cheeks were burning intensly. She giggled lightly as Hunter pulled her closer and his hand slid up her vest. His hand was cupping her head as he kissed her. "My Goodness Hunter..." She sighed into his kiss.

||Don't be, its understandable girl!||  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games